View Poll Results: What is your Bodytype?
- 12. This poll is closed
- 10-21-2002, 09:41 PM
- 10-21-2002, 10:54 PM
- 10-21-2002, 11:07 PM
I would have to say Ecto-Meso as well. I was always really skinny, but as I began to workout I have alot more muscle mass than your average Ectomorph (Thank God!!)
10-21-2002, 11:17 PM
About 50/50 one endo and meso myself... wish I was more meso but hey got to take what you were given and lift with it
10-21-2002, 11:19 PM
I am about 20% ecto 80%meso I dont gain fat that easily, but muscle just seems to appear after continuos (spell?) and consistent training.
Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
10-22-2002, 12:11 AM
**** I guess i am ecto-meso... opps... I voted wrong. I went ecto... Oh well... I am more ecto than meso anyways.. Talk to ya..
05-31-2005, 11:34 PM
06-01-2005, 12:57 AM
Ecto-Meso as well. I can gain fairly easily as long as I stick to my training and diet, but as soon as I take a break it goes away pretty quick.
06-01-2005, 04:27 PM
06-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Hey that were some interesting threads thoughOriginally Posted by natedogg
Nice avatar btw, g4ud1n
06-01-2005, 04:58 PM
06-01-2005, 05:18 PM
06-01-2005, 05:51 PM
06-01-2005, 09:22 PM
05-05-2006, 10:00 AM
05-05-2006, 10:08 AM
05-05-2006, 04:13 PM
05-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chemo in forum SupplementsReplies: 101Last Post: 07-22-2007, 04:11 PM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 07:21 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 10-28-2002, 04:44 PM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2002, 11:10 PM