SHark week - AnabolicMinds.com

SHark week

  1. New Member
    loki515's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    145

    Reputation

    SHark week


    ANyone watch shark week? i'm sure many do. Intersting fact I heard last night about bull sharks and a theory of why they may attack more then other sharks, there Testosterone levels are greater then 900 on avg. and go much above that. Dammit why cant I get some of that. lol

  2. New Member
    Doogsy123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    273

    Reputation

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aHkNPnOjms"]YouTube - Step brothers - Shark week(with swearing)[/ame]
  3. New Member
    loki515's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    145

    Reputation

    omfg... hahahahaha i have to watch that movie. never seen it nd dammit that looks funny.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    LOVE shark week!

    Being that i live in florida, i'm always freaked out to go in the water for months after the fact. After all, the shark attack capital of the world is right here in florida: Ponce Inlet. Most are minor and non-fatal, but people are bitten pretty frequently every year.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  5. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by loki515 View Post
    ANyone watch shark week? i'm sure many do. Intersting fact I heard last night about bull sharks and a theory of why they may attack more then other sharks, there Testosterone levels are greater then 900 on avg. and go much above that. Dammit why cant I get some of that. lol
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3npEAGj7ZM"]YouTube - GTA 4 - Man, women.[/ame]

    Do I look like I have funny balls to you?
  6. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    LOVE shark week!

    Being that i live in florida, i'm always freaked out to go in the water for months after the fact. After all, the shark attack capital of the world is right here in florida: Ponce Inlet. Most are minor and non-fatal, but people are bitten pretty frequently every year.
    Well being that they named the coast of florida #1 most deadly water I would be afraid too! Bull sharks are some scary mofos. Just their adaptations to fresh water makes them scary. And attacking in 2 feet of water. WTF. Now I know why I only swim in pools lol
  7. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Well being that they named the coast of florida #1 most deadly water I would be afraid too! Bull sharks are some scary mofos. Just their adaptations to fresh water makes them scary. And attacking in 2 feet of water. WTF. Now I know why I only swim in pools lol
    You ain't kidding. Years ago i was "bumped" by something very large in about waist deep water while in Daytona Beach. It hit me so hard it buckled my leg. Needless to say, i think i was walking on water to get out of there...lol.

    Later that day, it was released that sharks were spotted in the area. A little girl was bitten off the shore at the same beach location a week later.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  8. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    That's ****in craZy **** man. Glad u still have ur leg!
  9. New Member
    Doogsy123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    273

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    YouTube - GTA 4 - Man, women.

    Do I look like I have funny balls to you?
    I immediately thought of that scene!
  10. New Member
    loki515's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    145

    Reputation

    omg even funnier, he even said i take shark test. that's awesome. hahahahah


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    YouTube - GTA 4 - Man, women.

    Do I look like I have funny balls to you?
  11. Advanced Member
    D3vildog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    685
    Rep Power
    416

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by loki515 View Post
    ANyone watch shark week? i'm sure many do. Intersting fact I heard last night about bull sharks and a theory of why they may attack more then other sharks, there Testosterone levels are greater then 900 on avg. and go much above that. Dammit why cant I get some of that. lol
    I was watching the part about the Shark attacks "jaws" was based on, and it said that Bulls have the highest amount of Testosterone of any animal.
  12. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4507

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by D3vildog View Post
    I was watching the part about the Shark attacks "jaws" was based on, and it said that Bulls have the highest amount of Testosterone of any animal.
    I'm no scientist, but it would be safe to assume that the high testosterone levels of the Bull Shark have to play some kind of role in the fact that they attack humans more than any other shark. The disturbing thing about the attacks which Jaws were based off of is that 3 of 5 attacks happened in fresh water, 16 miles inland. There's actually strong arguments now that it actually was a Great White, rather than a Bull, but I'm sure the debate will continue and we will never know. It could have been multiple sharks, but still scary as hell none the less.

    Read the first paragraph of "Lake Ecology" of the link below. Now that is CRAZY!!!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Nicaragua
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Washed up UFC fighters in Shark Fights
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum MMA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 02:25 AM
  2. Mako shark recipes??
    By nickyjoose in forum Recipes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 06:42 PM
  3. BigFish80's Shark Attack Stack (3-AD/Havoc Log)
    By BigFish80 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 04:11 AM
  4. Now shark cartilage, worth it?
    By Flay in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 06:25 PM
  5. Armed forces shark attack.
    By db682 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 07:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in