Who knows good colleges in Texas?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who just moved near San Antonio, Texas, and was wondering if any of you knew of good schools. I know we have a decent amount of Texans on here, so looking to the experienced for some info to help her out.

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
They have higher education in Texas? News to me.....

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tell him to go to University of Texas at Austin. From what I've heard about Texas, there's Austin...and then there's everywhere else.

mybeefstrong

mybeefstrong

Awards
go to the university of austin bro. biggest and best college town in texas, im actually moving there by the end of this year from cali. my dad lives out by san antonio and ive been all around that area.

Porty

Awards
UT, Texas Tech, and Baylor are 3 top I can think of

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
UT at Austin, Baylor, Rice, SMU, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, University of Houston to name a few. They are all pretty good schools. A 4 year degree is a 4 year degree for the most part in my opinion unless you are going to be an engineer or doctor probably.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
just tell them to go to OU lol jk

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
ut at austin. i'm going there now as a junior and its a pretty competitive school :)

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in San Antonio there is a really good school called Trinity. My cousin went there and he is gonna be a rich nerd one day.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Their are good private schools in SA, but they're outrageously expensive. Rice and UT-Austin are the 2 best in TX.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all, I relayed your ideas and input to her. I told her to make a few college visits, check out programs and curriculum, and see what she liked now that the ideas were out there.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you all, I relayed your ideas and input to her. I told her to make a few college visits, check out programs and curriculum, and see what she liked now that the ideas were out there.
What is her field of interest?