Do me a favor AM.......guess my BF

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
Ive never really done a cut before but i figured id do it while deployed so i could come home ripped. Never really cared before and just focused on strength.
BTW im weighing 210. (down from 232) Feels good from being a fatass
Anyway I have no way of getting calipers out here, so I was curious where im at in your opinion

Do me a favor and guess what BF im at since i really have no way of judging and ive never been this lean. Actually ive never seen my abs before.
so................guess away. tear me apart, AND give me tips on what I should work on............

Thanks guys

Attachments

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
hmmm... you hold fat kind of different than most.. i'd guess 13-14?? Only because of the lack of upper chest definition.. you are good in holding not much fat in your abs though..

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I'd say 12%. Great work to lose the 22lbs.

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
hmmm... you hold fat kind of different than most.. i'd guess 13-14?? Only because of the lack of upper chest definition.. you are good in holding not much fat in your abs though..
Yeah chest has always been my weak point. And about 3 years ago i partialy tore my left pec, so its been a horendous uphill struggle on chest. U can really see the tear when its flexed pretty nasty stuff.

I used to bench 405 at my best and never had a big chest. Now with a half torn but fuctionally healed pec im around 300. So I have no hope when it comes to chest now. Gotta work with what Gods given me i guess

Genetics are weird stuff man
Thanks for the replys guys

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Upon first glance it seems higher because your hips/obliques flare outward. but since you have visible Abdomional musculature, (even though youre flexing) i'd have to say btwn 12-15%

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'm guessing 10-11 percent. upper chest definition can come out a lot, but i don't think you have a lot of fat there, just need to bring the muscle quantity up to match the rest of your pec. you have very little fat around your outer pec, and on the right side of your upper chest/delt area, you can see a vein trying to poke out.

i'm also guessing you've got a bit of fat around your trap/clavicle area though that could be a lighting issue. also a bit of fat seems present between your bicep and lower delt insert area. definitely not more body fat than 11% IMO.