Awards
Plus, they get you jacked.

Please Discuss.....

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes. Sometime I just like to set and hold my gears. It makes me feel secure just to have them close by.

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Word. I like to snuggle up with a Ziplock freezer bag full of various gears and just watch Dr. Phil together. Then i unzip her bag...gently removing her glorious vials. Then i stick my pin in her stopper and suck her oils out...then i put it inside me. True love.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Word. I like to snuggle up with a Ziplock freezer bag full of various gears and just watch Dr. Phil together. Then i unzip her bag...gently removing her glorious vials. Then i stick my pin in her stopper and suck her oils out...then i put it inside me. True love.
I was just reading about the link to psychological addiction...

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's not psychological at all. That gear monkey is definitely a physical addiction.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
How's your unit doin' after all The Tren abusers, Roids?

:dunno:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's werkin' knog! No complaints. I really haven't noticed any sides from the tren. The boyz really haven't shrunk either as far as I can tell. I do worry a bit about what it'll be like coming off. But, I got torem on hand for PCT. I just don't wanna get off this gear train. I'm thinking I might bridge with 1-tren after this.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
No PM, Chief...........says 0 new PM's :( .........Anyway, I trust ya, brah :laugh:

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Do you like gears better then Julia Roberts?:paranoid:

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Julia takes second fiddle to my Gears-a-sis.

Roids, PM received. Looks like a bratwurst rocking a hoody. I figured you were cut. Guess not.

Anyway thanks.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Julia takes second fiddle to my Gears-a-sis.

Roids, PM received. Looks like a bratwurst rocking a hoody. I figured you were cut. Guess not.

Anyway thanks.
Just got your PM also. Sack looks like all the gears have taken a toll. Still not bad for an old guy.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
this thread is beginning to scare me:paranoid:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Matthersby Cycle Logs 21
JudoJosh General Chat 1
ambulldog General Chat 16
TheDempster PES 3
Workout Logs 21