Gears...They make you Aesthetically Pleasing
- 07-28-2009, 03:24 PM
- 07-28-2009, 03:27 PM
07-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Yes. Sometime I just like to set and hold my gears. It makes me feel secure just to have them close by.
07-28-2009, 06:26 PM
Word. I like to snuggle up with a Ziplock freezer bag full of various gears and just watch Dr. Phil together. Then i unzip her bag...gently removing her glorious vials. Then i stick my pin in her stopper and suck her oils out...then i put it inside me. True love.
07-28-2009, 09:04 PM
07-28-2009, 11:28 PM
07-28-2009, 11:32 PM
07-29-2009, 12:10 AM
It's werkin' knog! No complaints. I really haven't noticed any sides from the tren. The boyz really haven't shrunk either as far as I can tell. I do worry a bit about what it'll be like coming off. But, I got torem on hand for PCT. I just don't wanna get off this gear train. I'm thinking I might bridge with 1-tren after this.
07-29-2009, 12:33 AM
07-29-2009, 01:41 AM
07-29-2009, 01:51 AM
07-29-2009, 01:56 AM
07-29-2009, 02:02 AM
07-29-2009, 06:35 AM
07-29-2009, 09:14 AM
Julia takes second fiddle to my Gears-a-sis.
Roids, PM received. Looks like a bratwurst rocking a hoody. I figured you were cut. Guess not.
07-29-2009, 11:51 AM
07-29-2009, 11:56 AM
07-29-2009, 02:15 PM
07-31-2009, 07:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ktw in forum Workout LogsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-24-2009, 05:21 AM
- By thaOrleanyte in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 11-06-2008, 10:08 PM
- By BryanM in forum AnabolicsReplies: 46Last Post: 07-25-2005, 11:15 AM
- By longtom74 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 42Last Post: 06-08-2004, 04:09 PM
- By muscles4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 12-30-2003, 05:48 PM