Gears...They make you Aesthetically Pleasing
- 07-28-2009, 02:24 PM
- 07-28-2009, 02:27 PM
07-28-2009, 03:28 PM
Yes. Sometime I just like to set and hold my gears. It makes me feel secure just to have them close by.
07-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Word. I like to snuggle up with a Ziplock freezer bag full of various gears and just watch Dr. Phil together. Then i unzip her bag...gently removing her glorious vials. Then i stick my pin in her stopper and suck her oils out...then i put it inside me. True love.
07-28-2009, 08:04 PM
07-28-2009, 10:28 PM
07-28-2009, 10:32 PM
07-28-2009, 11:10 PM
It's werkin' knog! No complaints. I really haven't noticed any sides from the tren. The boyz really haven't shrunk either as far as I can tell. I do worry a bit about what it'll be like coming off. But, I got torem on hand for PCT. I just don't wanna get off this gear train. I'm thinking I might bridge with 1-tren after this.
07-28-2009, 11:33 PM
07-29-2009, 12:41 AM
07-29-2009, 12:51 AM
07-29-2009, 12:56 AM
07-29-2009, 01:02 AM
07-29-2009, 05:35 AM
07-29-2009, 08:14 AM
Julia takes second fiddle to my Gears-a-sis.
Roids, PM received. Looks like a bratwurst rocking a hoody. I figured you were cut. Guess not.
07-29-2009, 10:51 AM
07-29-2009, 10:56 AM
07-29-2009, 01:15 PM
07-31-2009, 06:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Number 5 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2003, 10:29 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 11-30-2003, 06:28 PM
- By Rhapsody in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2003, 03:17 PM
- By chi_town in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 05-23-2003, 09:32 AM
- By txwakeskater in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2003, 11:17 AM