2 girls 1 cup

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wooow
woooow
i dare any1 to eat ice cream while watching that.
this is my reaction

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stj5_J7bumA"]YouTube - Stewie`s Reaction to 2 Girls 1 Cup[/ame]

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill have my mom and step dad watchin it tomorrow if they r home while eating ice cream and ill record it and try to put it up here their reactions :)

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
ill have my mom and step dad watchin it tomorrow if they r home while eating ice cream and ill record it and try to put it up here their reactions :)
You want them dead, don't you? Because they will have a heart attack. :paranoid:

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we will see
the dad is hardcore republican funny man and my mom has humour as well but little things sicken her so ti will be good video when i get it up soon. and yes brians laugh is soo good

AlmostRipped

Awards
LOL HOLY SH*T I AM TAGGING THIS!!!LOLOL....I cannot wait to hear about this....you know what I have watched the first 9 seconds of this, I will NEVER watch it. I heard like 500 people talk about it then someone tried to show me it, that is a part of my memory that I just don't explore often....seeing Stewy's reaction made me grateful....I cannot wait to hear about this Jay, hope you get it recorded!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh i willl
and my mom and step dad are sooo good for this
perfect personality from 2 very diff ppl. it will be funny ill just wait to sit them both down hopefully tomorrow and it will be up ASAP if i can get it all to work

AlmostRipped

Awards
I am just trying to picture what the interaction will look like for you staging this event LOL!!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know u need the ice cream guess what
I WILL TRY to get like 2-3 of my buddies over as welll and have them eat ice cream while watchin it :) one of them is obsessed with icecream ........

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMFG!!! You got a helluva pair if you're gonna sit moms and pops down for 2girls1cup!!!! :rofl: I'd be friggin' disowned.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And you are going to post a video of this?
I think a week from now, you will still be talking about doing it.
We will see.

i know u need the ice cream guess what
I WILL TRY to get like 2-3 of my buddies over as welll and have them eat ice cream while watchin it :) one of them is obsessed with icecream ........

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i hope i can get it to work this time when i do it. last time i tried to upload a video **** just didnt work.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
****, it wont happen my stpe dad heared about it and refused to watch it

JDK5386

I haven't seen 1 guy 1 jar, but 2 girls 1 cup is still seared onto my memory from when I watched it about 2 years ago.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think there was something worserest than the 1 guy 1 jar...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think there was something worserest than the 1 guy 1 jar...
wasnt it called 2 guys in a sandbox?

I havent seen the 1 guy 1 jar, but friends have, and I know my buddy mentioned 2 guys in a sandbox or something.

All I know, its I am not watching so...If it tickles your fancy, let me know wtf it is.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys heard of "Glass Ass"? Supposidly some dude inserts a glass into his ass and it breaks :lmao: He then has to dig out all the shards!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 girls 1 house was entertaining. I'll have the film ready for uploading soon.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
....... thats was sick, ur sick .... (thinkin.... i need more lotion now, better put that on grocery list)

dave12

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys heard of "Glass Ass"? Supposidly some dude inserts a glass into his ass and it breaks :lmao: He then has to dig out all the shards!
thats 1guy1jar. he did one of the best interveiws ever on encyclopediadramatica..

"my wife does not glance in my anus" - Alex

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Funniest thing,... well the grossest thing I have seen, was a VERY long time ago on this forum. It was a link to a vid called "Church of Fudge." I wonder if any "old timers" remember that thread.....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude i dont even wanna see this one. 4 girls fingerpainting was educational, i wonder how much smack it takes to get some1 to do that stuff like a 8ball?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whatch this he gives a hilarious talk and reaction

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhevNN1BDnQ"]YouTube - Joe Rogan watches 2 girls 1 cup and BME Pain Olympics[/ame]

AlmostRipped

Awards
Ahh I am dissapointed, I had forgotten about this, I came back to see if mom and dad had a giant bite of chocolate ice cream with snickers in it as they watched two women...yeah, let's consider that picture painted...LOL...I am kind of glad you didn't go through with it, no, no I am not, I am sad, and a disappointed, well at least you are still talking to your parents =)!! It is a blessing in disguise jay