Rib Tatt ideas

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone>??

i wanna get one however im not doing something crazy, nothing with ridiculous detail and definetly no scripture,

i was thinking more along the lines of my alias on here, written in old english,

but im open to more ideas, can you guys spit some for me?

i tend to find things to do to myself when bored, tatts, peircings, haircuts, coloring the hair, whatever makes something different.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice hahah

i was thinking something a little less.... well not that lol

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
If you don't know what to get don't get anything just for the sake of getting something...
I don't know you well enough to give any insight as to what tattoo you should get. Not trying to be **** btw. Tattoos are permanent and should be thought out. Best of luck in your quest for some ink :)

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I certainly do not recommend getting a tattoo b/c you are bored. There's plenty of more constructive things to do with your time and money bro lol. Further, I cannot fathom why you would want "Crazyfool405" on you....at all! To each his own, but don't get something that at 40 you're going to look at and say, "Well I don't know about the crazy part, but fool pretty much sums it up nicely".

Another bit of advice: be patient, and most definetely, be willing to invest time and money into your tattoo. So many folks have bland, ordinary, or poorly done work that it seems to "cheapen" the idea of getting tattoos in the first place. I hate to say it b/c I don't want to sound like a d*ck...but when I see a cheap @ss or stupid tattoo I can't help but think, "Really? You couldn't have put some more thought into that one? Maybe gone to an artist that actually knows how to tattoo?" Tattoos are one of those things that you "pay for what you get". Do you have friends or know anyone who can draw? Be creative. You don't have to walk into a tattoo parlor and walk out that day with a tattoo. You can work with your artist in detail on your new ink. Most are more than willing to do that. After all, it is THEIR work that is going on you. It's a reflection of the quality of their work.

I have about 3 or 4 more waiting in the wings until I get a few extra dollars to get them. But the grandaddy of them all is a leg sleeve, from my knee to my ankle. I'll be paying in the area of $200 for the ART WORK AND DRAWING ALONE. That's not even touching the cost of the tattoo itself.

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
I certainly do not recommend getting a tattoo b/c you are bored. There's plenty of more constructive things to do with your time and money bro lol. Further, I cannot fathom why you would want "Crazyfool405" on you....at all! To each his own, but don't get something that at 40 you're going to look at and say, "Well I don't know about the crazy part, but fool pretty much sums it up nicely".

Another bit of advice: be patient, and most definetely, be willing to invest time and money into your tattoo. So many folks have bland, ordinary, or poorly done work that it seems to "cheapen" the idea of getting tattoos in the first place. I hate to say it b/c I don't want to sound like a d*ck...but when I see a cheap @ss or stupid tattoo I can't help but think, "Really? You couldn't have put some more thought into that one? Maybe gone to an artist that actually knows how to tattoo?" Tattoos are one of those things that you "pay for what you get". Do you have friends or know anyone who can draw? Be creative. You don't have to walk into a tattoo parlor and walk out that day with a tattoo. You can work with your artist in detail on your new ink. Most are more than willing to do that. After all, it is THEIR work that is going on you. It's a reflection of the quality of their work.

I have about 3 or 4 more waiting in the wings until I get a few extra dollars to get them. But the grandaddy of them all is a leg sleeve, from my knee to my ankle. I'll be paying in the area of $200 for the ART WORK AND DRAWING ALONE. That's not even touching the cost of the tattoo itself.
Well put.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wasn't gunna be crazYfool405. Just craZyfool in old english. However I do have a bunch of otherones. I definetly want to add to tribal on my shoulder. But its hard to find a design thatll match that drawing. Finishing my half sleeve isn't an option right now because the time and money it takes is not really what I wanna do right now. Rather add to what I have that I want continued which is my tribal. So ideas on that?

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
Wasn't gunna be crazYfool405. Just craZyfool in old english. However I do have a bunch of otherones. I definetly want to add to tribal on my shoulder. But its hard to find a design thatll match that drawing. Finishing my half sleeve isn't an option right now because the time and money it takes is not really what I wanna do right now. Rather add to what I have that I want continued which is my tribal. So ideas on that?
Pics?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
What kind of tribal is it? Native American? Japanese? South pacific? Is it black work? If you're willing, post a pic of the tribal you currently have. If we can see the tribal you already have, it may be easier to provide suggestions, or at least point you in a good direction for further research. Depending on your personal tastes, interests, your current "vision" of your tattoo, and how much $$ your currently have to spend, adding to an existing tribal could be easy and really kick @ss...or be a complete b*tch.

You stated you have other ideas....what are some of the ones you're leaning towards the most?

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice hahah

i was thinking something a little less.... well not that lol
True...wouldn't wanna get something silly or embarassing tattooed on you for life. So anyway, about this "crazy fool" tattoo...... :pat:

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
True...wouldn't wanna get something silly or embarassing tattooed on you for life. So anyway, about this "crazy fool" tattoo...... :pat:
I have a silly tattoo. I would post pics but I don't have enough posts.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha tribute to sublime my favorite band of all time. Hence the Crazyfool lol

I have apretty sick half sleev that was left open for more work. I gotta go back and see what he wants to do with the open areas. But I don't like my shoulder tribal so I wanna add to it make it more well appealing to meand maybe extend it to 3/4 or full sleeve

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm with ya on the Sublime...."I wanna know right now, is there one of you in the crowd? Are you gonna call 911? And spoil all my fun!" :afro:

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established

I have apretty sick half sleev that was left open for more work. I gotta go back and see what he wants to do with the open areas. But I don't like my shoulder tribal so I wanna add to it make it more well appealing to meand maybe extend it to 3/4 or full sleeve
While I still can't say that I'm all for a Crazyfool tattoo, there aint a damn thing wrong with a little Sublime tribute bro!!! If you want a Sublime tribute type of tattoo look up Opie Ortiz, he did almost all of the artwork for the sublime albums. It's definetley some really great stuff if you already haven't checked him out. Do ya got some pics of your tattoos?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea I had posted a pic for the "flawless inked log" back in march. I'm on my blackberry. Imma check out that work. Thatnks bro

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I really like that half sleeve you got kicking so far. I love the japanese art. One of the ones I have waiting in the wings is a koi fish half sleeve. I want it to be basically 99% blackwork though. And it's going to be a cover-up. So it will be an interesting process to say the least. I can't tell from the pics, do you have the inside of your arm done as well?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeaa wanna extend it but I got some tribal and lettering on my forarm. Maybe color in the spaces in red and fad it out to another tatt

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I'm back looking at your tattoo now, which spaces are you talking about? Beneath your sleeve?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Yea one on my forearm u cnt see in the pic.
Got ya now, are you looking to turn this into a full sleeve? If you are then I would try to fade into something different. That's just me though. Aaahhhh....the process of deciding what you should get for new ink. A blessing and a curse!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aaahhhh....the process of deciding what you should get for new ink. A blessing and a curse!
took me 15 minutes friday nite, and that was starting with not having thought about getting one at all in the last 2 years :D

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its hard bc its tribal. So addin red around the black is the best choise

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
took me 15 minutes friday nite, and that was starting with not having thought about getting one at all in the last 2 years :D
Damn lol! Now way I could have ever done that.

Its hard bc its tribal. So addin red around the black is the best choise
I was thinking and couldn't really think of anything that sounded better than that. I would have to agree with you there. Tribal's aren't very easy to work around.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Plus red and black really bring out the black. It may rtake away from the tatt a lil but I'd rather take away from it and have a craZy sleeve

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Plus red and black really bring out the black. It may rtake away from the tatt a lil but I'd rather take away from it and have a craZy sleeve
I hear you there. Sometimes you gotta take a step back in order to take two steps forward. You plan on getting this soon? And what other designs, themes, etc....do you want to get for the rest of your sleeve?

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
tattoopic1.jpg This is a tat that im finishing up right now. Only 3 hours to go.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's nice bro. I'm gunna let him decide what to do. He charges a lot per hour. Like 180. But the work is insane.

Kingsavenuetattoo.com. Justin.

Look at all the work. Its all insane

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
the one before it i knew nothing but that it was going to be a traditional local tribal (was getting it as a souvenir on a trip to hawaii) and the tattooist drew one up on the spot while talking to me, tahitian style rather than hawaiian as i liked they symbolism better

the one i got friday is here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/131895-new-tattoo.html
I saw your newest tattoo in your thread the other day when you put it up. I like it, I find most ancient civilizations mythologies fascinating. The Egyptian route was a cool way to go, I've never really seen anyone get a tattoo like that before.

Do you have a pic of your tribal? For my leg sleeve (at least a year down the road) I'm getting a traditional pacific-style tribal. Not sure if I'm going to go Samoan, Maori, or Tahitian yet. I really love aspects from all 3. Gotta be careful when getting a tattoo like that though. Some symbols are tribe specific and a person must be sure to stay away from those. Obviously it's considered to be very offensive. On the other hand, the native people normally view a tribal tatoo, which is void of specific tribal symbols and instead contains more "universal" symbolism from their culture, is considered as a sign of admiration and respect for their culture.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Very cool. I really like the placement. That area of mine is already taken though lol. I'm really looking forward to the leg sleeve though. Gotta have some $$$ put away for that one though.

vector18

vector18

Awards
A buddy of mine has a picture of an elephant on his stomach and it's trunk goes down into his pants. And on his back, he has a devil tail coming out of his pants
and the tail goes up his back. It looks f'in sick!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats nuts!!!

i wanna wait till im Super lean like 6-8% before i get anythign on my stomach or side

im hoping another 4-5 weeks TOPS, ive been dieting almost 14 weeks

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
thats nuts!!!

i wanna wait till im Super lean like 6-8% before i get anythign on my stomach or side

im hoping another 4-5 weeks TOPS, ive been dieting almost 14 weeks
I definetely hear you there Crazyfool. I got a stomach tatt all lined up. It's going to be one of the next two I get actually. Gotta keep shedding a few more LB's though and I'll be ready to rock.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I definetely hear you there Crazyfool. I got a stomach tatt all lined up. It's going to be one of the next two I get actually. Gotta keep shedding a few more LB's though and I'll be ready to rock.
yea man im already down 40ish lol. did not realize how fat i was lol so i totally underestimated my diet length, forcing me to stay on test a little longer and now im on orals with it lol. 19nor epi and Test blend with added cyp

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
wow man...40lbs is a lot of progress. Congrats! Good luck w/ your future weight shedding lol. All this talk of new ink all day has got me itching to get something done like ASAP lol. Soon enough...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow man...40lbs is a lot of progress. Congrats! Good luck w/ your future weight shedding lol. All this talk of new ink all day has got me itching to get something done like ASAP lol. Soon enough...
well i saw Easys thread and then i was like F Uck this i need an idea and gotta get that shyt done

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Saw your tat in the other thread crazy,... bad@ss tat bro.

As for rib/chest designs I was thinking about a design similar to MM's tat in Reign of Fire, but only on one side for starters...

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Personally, i think tribal tatoos are pretty lame and "run of the mill" tatoo's for those that cant think of anything better to get. Unless its a polynesian tribal tattoo...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well adding tribal to tribal I already have to make it more appealing. Otherwise I agree with u. Its been almost 4 years since I got it. People say they like it. I'm not a fan that much. Wanna add to it

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Personally, i think tribal tatoos are pretty lame and "run of the mill" tatoo's for those that cant think of anything better to get. Unless its a polynesian tribal tattoo...

The intricacies of the polynesian tribals are amazing.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if your gonna get a rib tattoo go big bro, don't be a *****. It hurts like a bitch but its well worth it. don't get your name that's gay i hate when people do that my boy got his last name above his elbow i said why are you going to forget what your last name is? i have a grim reaper on my ribs took almost 6hrs and a lot of pain cause i was really lean at the time.

Tribal is ok as long as it's not all your tattoo's i would go with something sick man like a pinup native american chick, or something people are gonna look at and be like wow that's looks dope.

Please don't get crazy fool tattooed on you that would be really gay. sorry just my opinion though. my friend has est.1984 on his ribs and its really small. I have no respect for that being a rib tattoo, I'm big into tattoo's and the art of it and have almost 2 full sleeves( 1 and 1/2) and seeing stupid **** like that makes me think like people just got a tattoo for the hell of it to be cool. listen to people here and really put thought into. the ribs and the stomach i think are the sickest places to get a tat cause they hurt the most and they just look dope. don't be like the kids that get a cross on their arm trying to be cool get something that jumps out and says i have an imagination or like me my sleeve i have has a story to tell. JMO I hope i did not offend you at all.