for anyone who wants a good laugh

1. for anyone who wants a good laugh

i got this off another board...Dude Pulls A Gun On A Skater. / The Come Up / BMX

2. Be careful with that gun, don't shoot yourself... or get your ass beaten so bad you can't stand up straight. ****head

3. Ah justice, pure beautiful justice. Seriously for the most part if a punk like that pulls a gun in broad daylight, I would do the same thing. Wanna be punks like that are pussies and wont pull the trigger.
    •   

4. Haha he thought he was the **** until the gun was out of the picture!

5. hahahaha!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

6. got what he deserved. if i managed to get the better of someone who just pulled a knife on me (more likely a knife in scotland) i'd do them in good.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

7. I like to call that swift justice!
  8. Thumbs up

Yeah, and humorous too! Really funny, tnx!

9. I saw that on a skate website. He's really lucky that he didnt get finished off with a skateboard to the head.

10. That kid should've made sure he never walks or talks ever again. Should have put him in a coma. It sucks when pussies like that carry guns, start thinking they're badasses until someone kicks their head in. Kudos to the skater kid for not putting up with his crap.

11. That was pure brilliant!

If I was one of the guys mates though I wouldn't be getting him to pull out I'd be diving in and beating the fcuk out of him! Pulling a gun when you can't even throw a punch!

his beating was 100% warranted

12. dam i usually think skaters are punks too but dam the lil "cholo" deserved what he got. hahahah
  13. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    that's what happens when you pull out and don't fa-fa-FIRE.

Moral of the Story: don't pull out the gun unless you're planning to fire it within 7 secs.

14. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    that's what happens when you pull out and don't fa-fa-FIRE.

Moral of the Story: don't pull out the gun unless you're planning to fire it within 7 secs.
    Don't pull a gun if you don't know how to hold the damn thing. He shoulda put the barrel in his mouth and tried firing then, although that would have deprived us of this fine display of natural selection.
  15. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by Caferacer View Post
    Don't pull a gun if you don't know how to hold the damn thing. He shoulda put the barrel in his mouth and tried firing then, although that would have deprived us of this fine display of natural selection.
    Now that you mention it, he did pull it out and try to style with it sideways, didn't he?....

Similar Forum Threads

1. who wants a good laugh?
    By 10bathroomsO in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 02:20 PM
  2. Who wants a good laugh?
    By TexasTitan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 12:54 PM
  3. Ah, it feels good to look back and laugh
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5