for anyone who wants a good laugh

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Be careful with that gun, don't shoot yourself... or get your ass beaten so bad you can't stand up straight. ****head

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ah justice, pure beautiful justice. Seriously for the most part if a punk like that pulls a gun in broad daylight, I would do the same thing. Wanna be punks like that are pussies and wont pull the trigger.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Haha he thought he was the **** until the gun was out of the picture!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
got what he deserved. if i managed to get the better of someone who just pulled a knife on me (more likely a knife in scotland) i'd do them in good.

jadelee

Awards
Yeah, and humorous too! Really funny, tnx! :laugh2:

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I saw that on a skate website. He's really lucky that he didnt get finished off with a skateboard to the head.

Bigblondekid

Awards
That kid should've made sure he never walks or talks ever again. Should have put him in a coma. It sucks when pussies like that carry guns, start thinking they're badasses until someone kicks their head in. Kudos to the skater kid for not putting up with his crap.

Drago86

Awards
That was pure brilliant!

If I was one of the guys mates though I wouldn't be getting him to pull out I'd be diving in and beating the fcuk out of him! Pulling a gun when you can't even throw a punch!

his beating was 100% warranted

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
dam i usually think skaters are punks too but dam the lil "cholo" deserved what he got. hahahah :laugh2:

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
that's what happens when you pull out and don't fa-fa-FIRE.

Moral of the Story: don't pull out the gun unless you're planning to fire it within 7 secs.
Don't pull a gun if you don't know how to hold the damn thing. He shoulda put the barrel in his mouth and tried firing then, although that would have deprived us of this fine display of natural selection.

purebred

Don't pull a gun if you don't know how to hold the damn thing. He shoulda put the barrel in his mouth and tried firing then, although that would have deprived us of this fine display of natural selection.
Now that you mention it, he did pull it out and try to style with it sideways, didn't he?....:laugh2: