playing Pool

Pain Eater

Awards
Hey guys. I am going to a new local pool hall that just opened up near me. I usually play pool at home as the old hall was like a 20-30 min drive. Do you all know what the average pricing is to play? Are you charged by the time or just a single charge for unlimited play? If you don't know the average pricing just give me a basic idea of how much you usually spend when you go, minus drinks etc...

thanks.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
It usually varies from place to place, time of day, and day of the week. At my favorite Pool hall here in Pittsburgh, Friday and Saturdays are more expensive than Tuesday and Wednesdays. Night hours are more expensive than day hours, and it's also a very large bar...w/ karaoke, acoustic open mic nights, and DJ's playing throughout the week on the other side of the establishment. So it being "more" than a pool hall I'm sure adds to the price. But if I go to shoot a couple games on a Saturday night at this particular place, the table is $11/hour. Which, like I said before, is more expensive than Saturday during the day....or Wednesday night. If you call the place you want to go to they'll tell ya.