new tattoo!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, somehow my wife wanted a new tattoo so I got one too :) and drank too much b4 during and after, so I also have a hangover

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Nice, you going to color it or leave it as an outline? Thats a pretty B.A. tattoo, looks like the artist did a good job too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its all shaded in grey, that was midway thru when we stopped for a beer :D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats a great start on a half sleeve.Looks good also.

BTW got it, Thanks!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its all shaded in grey, that was midway thru when we stopped for a beer :D
Then give us an updated pic Easy!!! Looks good, like Stargate.:) Gotta love egyptian symbolism.:thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weren't you raised Jewish, Easy? :p

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great... You got a cat wearing a dress on your arm.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How does it come about that the wife wants one so you end up with one? ;)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, somehow my wife wanted a new tattoo so I got one too :) and drank too much b4 during and after, so I also have a hangover
makes me want more!!!!

i wanted to go this weekend however its still sunny out so getting one on my side isnt a good idea now. gotta wait till winter :(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is the original artwork we used

When I was deciding on it (at home) i felt like something egyptian, then got stuck on anubis and when I saw this pic I knew thats what I wanted. The funny coincidence was that the particular tattoo artist that did this with me just randomly picking a shop happens to be a stargate fan and is even in the beta of their mmorpg that is going on now. so he had a good time doing it as well. you usually get a better tattoo when the artist is doing something fun and different that they like than if you get an eagle head or a butterfly :)

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome bro, Ive got 14 myself.:147:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
no, its far dorkier than that, its one of the stargate anubis guards
stargate SG1? I love McGiever.

Nice tat bro. I got my first in March and I'm dying for another. They're addictive.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Nice tat bro. Hoping to get my first in a month!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have one, just dont use it :D need to save up my pennies for upper body laser hair removal I think

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats how they shave elephants, maybe it would work

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My Unit's Combat Medic has a Cowboy's Tattoo; I will try to locate a picture. Its pretty bad-ass, considering it was done in Afghanistan a few years back by a local artist. We tried to get him drunk and switch the design to a Giants or Redskin's tattoo, with the latter being one in which he would have surely carved it off with his own knife... that's how much he hates the 'Skins. I recently thought of getting the SF-Shield and my Groups name; however, until I am fully out, I cannot do so. No worries.

E, you should get a sleeve, my friend. :head:

:laugh:

Pretty sweet tat, E..........trying to figure out one for my 1st......Was thinking sum10 Dallas Cowboy oriented:afro:

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey Iron Lungz........post a pic of the Cowboy tat if you get a chance.......Would be much appreciated.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
E, you should get a sleeve, my friend. :head:
I agree, keep the Egyptian effect going though IMO.:afro: Get some asps in there, maybe Ra or Thoth,Sobet or Sek as well. Throw in a symbol or two, sun disk, or the Eye.

Yeeaaah I spent an entire year reading every book the library had on egyptian life as a child. I was quite the educational bookworm, I also loved the Romans, Greeks, and Norse.

Ooo do your other arm in Norse mythology, that would be sick(think Oden)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will look for a picture when I return home, if not, I will email him and see if I can get one.
Hey Iron Lungz........post a pic of the Cowboy tat if you get a chance.......Would be much appreciated.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bro........I have zero tats and am anxious to get one. :afro:

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I recently thought of getting the SF-Shield and my Groups name; however, until I am fully out, I cannot do so. No worries.
Always liked this design......

What I am probably getting on my back, left-side.. I still gotta do some finishing, and restructuring...

Still digging that tat E!

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
ahhhh.. fresh ink. lookin' good man. tats + muscles = BAD ASS.