Custom Consoles, where to find kits..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of making my XBox look out of the ordinary.. I've seen all kinds of mods for XBox, but I don't wanna trash my console.. Here's a better way of doing so, Designer Skins!

I'm thinking either Platinum or Aluminum, here's what they look like.. :)

EDIT: The really glossy one is Aluminum.. is the site, they have these for Game Cube, PS2, and even the new Game Boy SP..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
great.... bling for your x-box.... :rolleyes:
:D

ManBeast

Anxed

Awards
OMG, I gotta have one..LOL I love my Xbox...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL. How much are those things going for Pete?
The kits are only $12.99, they explain how you set it up on the site.. I ordered the Aluminum kit.. ;)

If it looks as good as the pics, I'll snap afew of my renovated XBox..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Geek got it shiny!

Here's my newly aluminized XBox.. They took forever to ship it, but I got the kit, and it looks pretty cool.. :)

I may have messed up abit, the edges near the front won't stay down.. that's all good, I might get another skin, just to have.. ;)

One without flash, it's the glare of the TV, the flash one has my satelite box in the shot.. :cool:

size

Awards
  • Established
LOL :)
You have either too much time, too much money, or an obsession with Xbox.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some sites with modifications in mind.. ;)

<-- light kits and skins

<-- mod chips, might not be good for the warranty..

If I run into more, they'll be posted..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL :)
You have either too much time, too much money, or an obsession with Xbox.
Not much time, alittle bit of money, and obsession is too weak a word to describe.. ;)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
XBox??? :rolleyes: It's all about the PS2 fool!
welcome to 2 years ago.... :saw:

pete- u ever hear about/see the limited edition white xboxes or the blue ones? they looked so sweet, only made in japan wouldn't work on games here, but they sure did look nice.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
pete, Im sure no one has ever told you that you have too much time on your hands right??
:p :p

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
welcome to 2 years ago.... :saw:

pete- u ever hear about/see the limited edition white xboxes or the blue ones? they looked so sweet, only made in japan wouldn't work on games here, but they sure did look nice.
Yeah, I saw those.. Nice, they use them in tournaments in Japan 'cause a friend from highschool lives there now.. If he still has the pics, I'll get them and post them..

You need a mod chip to run region 1 DVD's on them, which is what XBox games are formatted to.. ;)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Here's my newly aluminized XBox.. They took forever to ship it, but I got the kit, and it looks pretty cool.. :)

I may have messed up abit, the edges near the front won't stay down.. that's all good, I might get another skin, just to have.. ;)

One without flash, it's the glare of the TV, the flash one has my satelite box in the shot.. :cool:
Note the 1 controller in the system? Pete has no fwiends!

Thanks for the update Pete. ;)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have both and my Xbox mostly gets used as a DVD player.
heh i have both also, and my ps2 collects dust. Actually when i moved to the dorm this year i didn't even bother to bring it i'm eventually gonna grab it when i finally buy the new final fantasy and grandturismo 4.

I guess to each their own, depends on tastes i guess, i love FPS's so xbox is my main video gaming machine. =)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I only have 1 controller because I'm stingy.. :p

Most of my friends are hardcore gamers, so they usually have their own special controllers with fans, turbo, preprogrammed, blah-blah.. :D

I only play FPS's and one-player games.. ;)