New Product Need Testers!!!!!!!!

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%

Thumbs up New Product Need Testers!!!!!!!!

Trans-fat Fried Chicken with built in Chicken Support

MOVE OVER KFC! There's a new colonel in town!!!!!!

Introducing the safest fried chicken ever. Cooked in delicious trans fats. The problem with trans fats is it causes high cholesterol and high blood pressure. We have a patented new 11 herbs and spices to make it safe to eat again!!!!!

We have included the following:

Celery seed extract. Shown to lower blood pressure in healthy subjects so it must work with people eating excessive trans fats or even anabolic steroid users.

Cinnamon - same as above but also helps with total cholesterol levels so it must work with people eating excessive trans fats or even anabolic steroid users.

Milk Thistle - Trans-fats have been proven to increase liver values when eating excessively but no worry. This super powerful herb has been standardized. While we offer no proof it is effective for fried chicken eaters or steroid users we will say it works in both and people will believe it because everyone uses it!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!

etc. etc.

As stupid as this may all sound, it is in fact pretty much what these so called cycle support supplements are. UNPROVEN in steroid users. Because everyone uses it people assume it works without any proof in regards to blood tests.

Just like this wouldn't work for chicken fried in trans fats it will not work against methylated steroids. No gentle herb, spice, or vitamin is going to be effective against a steroid. It would take pharmaceuticals to be effective. Companies that make these products are making money by selling you a lie that their product is protecting you.

I am sure I will get flamed for this but use some common sense, or better yet science and give it some real thought.

17aa methylation vs celery seeds? hmmmmmmm? Really easy.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%

no offense bro.. but wtf are you talkin about??
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.59%

You could be right man. Most supplements are overpriced useless ****.

Milk thistle and those other herbs used on cycle with methyls though aren't very expensive really. Better safe than sorry.
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great example why people shouldn't smoke crack. WTF?!?!?!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Arent u ded yet?

j/k but it seems your feeling well enough to spout anti-bandwagon rhetoric, not that I necessarily agree or disagree with your points, but soon flunkies will come to defend their favorite miracle powders, so watch out.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Great example why people shouldn't smoke crack. WTF?!?!?!
    It is ok. I took hawthorn berries before smoking the crack so my blood pressure is in check. No worries.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.21%

I've actually had a good response to Hawthorne berry. My BP was actually consistently lower on an H-drol cycle while taking Hawthorne than it usually is. I really can't speak for any other herbal supps though...
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I've used cycle support while on M1T and have followed along with blood work. While I couldn't really follow the blood values at the time because of their huge increase while on cycle I did get lower blood pressure results.

Gave it to a friend who was getting in the Air Guard who was just over the line for re-entry. He dropped his a good bit as well and made it in.

Of course these are not scientific results and should be treated as such. However, this doesn't mean it's useless either.
  9. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    Trans-fat Fried Chicken with built in Chicken Support

MOVE OVER KFC! There's a new colonel in town!!!!!!

Introducing the safest fried chicken ever. Cooked in delicious trans fats. The problem with trans fats is it causes high cholesterol and high blood pressure. We have a patented new 11 herbs and spices to make it safe to eat again!!!!!

We have included the following:

Celery seed extract. Shown to lower blood pressure in healthy subjects so it must work with people eating excessive trans fats or even anabolic steroid users.

Cinnamon - same as above but also helps with total cholesterol levels so it must work with people eating excessive trans fats or even anabolic steroid users.

Milk Thistle - Trans-fats have been proven to increase liver values when eating excessively but no worry. This super powerful herb has been standardized. While we offer no proof it is effective for fried chicken eaters or steroid users we will say it works in both and people will believe it because everyone uses it!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!

etc. etc.

As stupid as this may all sound, it is in fact pretty much what these so called cycle support supplements are. UNPROVEN in steroid users. Because everyone uses it people assume it works without any proof in regards to blood tests.

Just like this wouldn't work for chicken fried in trans fats it will not work against methylated steroids. No gentle herb, spice, or vitamin is going to be effective against a steroid. It would take pharmaceuticals to be effective. Companies that make these products are making money by selling you a lie that their product is protecting you.

I am sure I will get flamed for this but use some common sense, or better yet science and give it some real thought.

17aa methylation vs celery seeds? hmmmmmmm? Really easy.
    My point is does this actually protect against elevated blood pressure, lowering of HDL and raising of LDL and raising of liver values when used at the same time as steroids. Since it is so proven can someone show the proof? Not studies. Actual real world evidence while used on a cycle.

My point?????

I will make a $100 bet that this does nothing when used in conjunction with oral steroids vs placebo. Any takers? It disgusts me that products like this are marketed in an attempt to convince people their cycle will be less of a health risk if they use this product. Forgive me for feeling this way, I do not apologize however.

So............how does it taste?
    If you look up methoxy ingredients you will believe it is more anabolic than dbol. Doesn't make it so. Find me a study that says any of the ingredients are effective against methylated anabolic steroids and I will be a least a little more sold. See my previous post. I am willing to put my money where my mouth is. Just looking out for your and everyone else's well being. I can't apologize for that.
    What do you propose people use? What do you use? Do you have proof that it works?

NAC and Milk Thistle have lots of medical literature to support it's efficacy.

Provide substance to your stance to the contrary besides this otherwise this is simply antogonistic.
  10. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%

Since you have to get before and after bloodwork(times two) as well as pay for the oral steroid/PH and the cycle support, up the challenge to 500 and i'll take you up on that offer.
  12. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Better yet, Instead of bashing the product with no proof that it does not work, why not spend the money on some and try it on cycle for yourself. Then post your before and after results.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.48%

Can I pulse this product?

14. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'd like to submit myself as a tester for this product.

28 yrs old
    6' 7"
    248 lbs
    Years eating: 28

Previous logs:

In-N-Out Burger....did a 6 week pulse cycle of their double-double "animal style" burger. Gained some serious mass.

Pick Up Stix..........don't even get me started on the 4 week General Tso cycle I did. My lipid levels might never be the same! (I didn't have the forethought to utilize support supps)

Jack in the Box...........only got through Day 4 of my Taco Nachos cycle...had to cut it short. Bloodwork was a mess. Again...if only I had utilized proper support and PCT.......
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I hope you took some liver support, either took milk thistle or drank lots of milk while on those cycles.

I can't believe my blood work came in normal. I'd just pinned a glute full of test & tren two hours before the doc drew blood. Liver enzymes, kidney stuff, creatinine, cholesterol and everything was fine on tren! I've even drank on it a few times. Makes me think I shoulda upped the dose.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.21%

Lozgod, for your own good, stop with the controversial topics. For the past few months you've been getting yourself in a lot of trouble here on AM, especially with those candid photos of your girlfriend. I believe you are an intelligent person with a lot of good information to share, but you seem to be consistently setting yourself up for a good bashing. I just feel like you are causing yourself more harm than you would like to and it just isn't necessary.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

By all means lozgod....no more hot pictures of your smokin girlfriend. Whatever you do, no more sweet, sweet pics of that beautiful arse. I'm serious...I don't wanna see 1 more amazing, delicious pic.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I think I made a thread called why cycle support with a list of ingredients and studiess can't find it now on my bb tho
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.59%

Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    By all means lozgod....no more hot pictures of your smokin girlfriend. Whatever you do, no more sweet, sweet pics of that beautiful arse. I'm serious...I don't wanna see 1 more amazing, delicious pic.
    x2

I didn't get to see those pictures before they were maliciously taken down though. So I am a little pissed about that.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.48%

Yeah no one wants to see a hot juicy azz. You freakin troublemaker!!!!!
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    What do you propose people use? What do you use? Do you have proof that it works?

NAC and Milk Thistle have lots of medical literature to support it's efficacy.

Provide substance to your stance to the contrary besides this otherwise this is simply antogonistic.
    x2. there is literature on that. for me i didn't get blood work or anything on and off cycle support but why risk it anyways. ps: cycle support didn't taste bad!
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%

Quote Originally Posted by jsheely View Post
    Lozgod, for your own good, stop with the controversial topics. For the past few months you've been getting yourself in a lot of trouble here on AM, especially with those candid photos of your girlfriend. I believe you are an intelligent person with a lot of good information to share, but you seem to be consistently setting yourself up for a good bashing. I just feel like you are causing yourself more harm than you would like to and it just isn't necessary.
    I see your point. I just get bothered by people being mislead thinking they are doing something to make themselves safer when all it is doing is putting money in someones pocket. All of those ingredients are great and can improve health. No doubt about it. They will not counter the effects of a hormone that is designed to fight metabolism of the liver which in turn causes lipid values to become abnormal.

It may be helpful for normalizing things post cycle. Niacin is a really good one along with NAC. To believe that extract from berries and extract from celery seeds are going to counter the effects of something that is molecularly altered to fight the natural processes in the body is ridiculous.

There are 100s of studies, I've got pubmed access as well as anyone else with an internet connection, that I have seen that states these are helpful. There are no studies showing how helpful they are vs methylated anabolic steroids.

My concern and what I am trying to bring to light is people are going to believe they are safer or less at risk by using these products. Steroids are dangerous. I just think it is unfair for people taking the risk of using them to be mislead with a false comfort that this stuff is helping them somehow. It isn't.

A cycle support product is great for overall health, but to believe it can undo effects of steroids is basic common sense that this can't be so.

Niacin is very effective at raising HDL when administered in the right dosage. By taking a methylated steroid you are seriously defeating it's ability to help. It would be more effective in recovering HDL levels.

NAC is used to help the body metabolize by-products that are poisonous to the body when the liver is overwhelmed. It will prevent poisoning but not spare the liver.

Milk Thistle. I will just say do the research. Most milk thistle studies show that all it accomplishes is regeneration of liver cells. Again something good for recovery but not necessarily on cycle.

As for berries and celery seeds, and other herbs and spices, well I say apply some common sense. I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but believe me I am on the side of the steroid user, not against them. I don't understand how this would hurt anyone's feelings other than anyone who's bottom line could be affected. I am trying to look out for people that may think they are being spared dangers by using some herbs and spices. That baffles me that people are so upset without a vested interest. I am not calling users stupid, if anything I would hope it creates an interest in learning more about what you are taking instead of just scooping some powder out of a tub and assuming you are anymore safer.
  23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%

Something I left out. The increase in blood pressure from anabolics is primarily due to water retention so anything other than an anti-e or diuretic is going to help with that. Herbal diuretics work but not against hormones that are signaling the body to retain water. Hormones are messengers in the body orchestrating it on how to function. Herbs and spices don't stand a chance. Only pharmaceuticals, other hormones, and minerals would have an effect here.

No links provided for anything I stated. Do some research. Don't take my word for it and I also do not recommend taking anyone with a financial interest's word for it either.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testers need for New HGH Product!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 04:51 PM
  2. AMS in need of testers for NEW product
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 218
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 01:00 PM
  3. I need 2 product testers
    By custom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31