this dude hit on my girlfriend

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

I think Roy should leave Jim Halpert alone. Everyone likes Jim better anyway.

2. Gold Member

If you trust her, you have nothing to worry about. If you dont trust her, your relationship has more problems then your co-worker could create.
  3. Banned

lol this thread is from three years ago
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    lol this thread is from three years ago
    true. but its better than most of our newer ones
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    true. but its better than most of our newer ones
    its ridiculous how some guys get..... worse than chicks sometimes....

funny how old this post was and some people might not have known...lol but who hasnt had someone hit on their significant other?
  6. Banned

i can understand the why the guy is pissed. it wasnt just a random person that hit on his girlfriend it was a coworker. that is straight up disrepect to him. a guy that hits on his coworkers grilfriends sounds like a prick to me, he's probably one of those cocky douchebag coworkers. i would want to teach that guy some respect as well.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

I'd love to see if they're still together.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

i can understand the why the guy is pissed. it wasnt just a random person that hit on his girlfriend it was a coworker. that is straight up disrepect to him. a guy that hits on his coworkers grilfriends sounds like a prick to me, he's probably one of those cocky douchebag coworkers. i would want to teach that guy some respect as well.
    yes its the fact that dude KNEW this girl had a boyfriend and still hit on her. that just says " fcuk you " to the boyfriend. if some dude at a bar walked up to my wife and hit on her id prob let it slide. but if a friend of hers or a co worker who knew she was married said some dumb $hit like that id fcuk his whole month up. not even kidding. not because im afraid that he might take my girl but because it disrespects me.
  9. Registered User

yes its the fact that dude KNEW this girl had a boyfriend and still hit on her. that just says " fcuk you " to the boyfriend. if some dude at a bar walked up to my wife and hit on her id prob let it slide. but if a friend of hers or a co worker who knew she was married said some dumb $hit like that id fcuk his whole month up. not even kidding. not because im afraid that he might take my girl but because it disrespects me.

seriously situations like those happen more often than you all realize, its no big deal. its just pathetic and funny. they only time its a big deal is if the person hits on the boyfriend or girlfriend when the couple are physically standing together.... that's when its irritating!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Bro, that's not worth fighting for. If he disrespects your girl or says something stupid to her than you can kick his ass.

I'll double that one. I've got a pretty hot wife that gets hit ALL the time. It goes with the territory. No biggy. I usually get free beers from it every time I go to the bathroom or something, i come back and she has a couple of beers on the table. I say thanks to the kind gentlemen who gave them to her and tip my new beer towards him. Now if a line is crossed then a stern talking to is in order but violence? ehhhh...whatever. As long as there is no disrespect can you blame a guy for trying? nahhhhh. Especially if your not married to her, its all fair game until the ring is on the finger.

Wifey and i went out last sat. there was a guy I noticed was checking her out from across the room while she was at the bar. Then his drunk ass waddle over to her. I watched her as she pointed to me out about 10 feet away. When he looked at me i just shoke my head a bit. He waddled off to his next victim. i ended up taking a piss next to him in the bathroom and he apologized. Its better than having a girl who noone wants to hit on right?
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

before i was married and i was out looking for girls i would ALWAYS watch the girl for a few mins to make sure he wasnt with a guy. i would feel like such an AS$ if i hit on a girl and her guy walked up. i wouldnt even give my girl friends hugs in front of their boyfreinds cause i thought it was disrespectful. im just all about respecting people. i wont lean on someones car (even if its a junker), i wont go into people kitchens and get food even if they tell me i can.
  12. Registered User

truthfully, most women, (well at least me and my best friends)......find it amusing, entertaining..... but extremely unattractive....

not to be...hm... conceited but me and my friends are good looking girls... it happens all the time....almost everytime we go out... and its funny and unattractive and our men, well, most of our guys are confident enought to handle the fact that alot of guys will try to get ass no matter what, especially if there are no spouses in sight. its nature.
  13. Banned

you guys are off topic a little, the guy was not at a bar. it was one of the guys coworkers that hit on his girlfriend. that is a different situation entirely than a stranger hitting on girls at the bar. like said above, that is straight up disrespect to that guy. I dont think the guy is worried about his girl at all, he is pissed because he was disrespected personally.

Mrs gimpy
    just to let you in on something as well. i am not doubting you are hot but ugly chicks get hit on at the bar continuously as well. they have vaginas too ya know.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

you guys are off topic a little, the guy was not at a bar. it was one of the guys coworkers that hit on his girlfriend. that is a different situation entirely than a stranger hitting on girls at the bar. like said above, that is straight up disrespect to that guy. I dont think the guy is worried about his girl at all, he is pissed because he was disrespected personally.
    In an ideal world, I'd too kick his a$$ because that's just him basically spitting on your face IMO. OTOH, is the potential jail time worth ? Is the potential loss of your job worth ? Is a criminal record worth it ? You gotta analyze all factors before doing something that can bite you in the a$$
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    In an ideal world, I'd too kick his a$$ because that's just him basically spitting on your face IMO. OTOH, is the potential jail time worth ? Is the potential loss of your job worth ? Is a criminal record worth it ? You gotta analyze all factors before doing something that can bite you in the a$$
    thats why you shold pull the fire alarm and throw his ass out a window during all the panic!!! j/k dont do that. unless you really want to.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

ok so no one thought that was funny?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.

Mrs gimpy
    just to let you in on something as well. i am not doubting you are hot but ugly chicks get hit on at the bar continuously as well. they have vaginas too ya know.
    I thought this was funny....vagina...hee hee hee
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

ok so no one thought that was funny?
    I suppose I could get away with that since all hell around me would be breaking loose LOL
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

let it go, someone pointed out , you have her and hey it's just a reminder, she's your girlfriend....... get it.............
    RIP Ryan, :(
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Someone tell me what is this thing i got on my chest
    By danger9918 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 01:49 AM
  2. Little red dots on my skin. Anyone get this??
    By protein24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 10:12 PM
  3. Opinions on my next cycle, new to this site but not aas
    By mrolympia2023 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 01:29 AM
  4. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 01:57 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 09:15 AM