"Big Fan" ...this movie looks awesome

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, it does look interesting. I'm a huge football fan myself.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks real good. When does it come out?

JDK5386

Wrestler was a great flick, but I wouldn't say that because the writer also did Wrestler it will be great. Wrestler worked in large part because of Aronofsky and Rourke, it will be interesting to see how engaging this material is.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wrestler was a great flick, but I wouldn't say that because the writer also did Wrestler it will be great.
I wouldn't say that either. I haven't seen The Wrestler yet, but regardless of that flick, this one looks very interesting based on the trailer alone. Looks like a great casting choice with Patton Oswalt. He seems to be a great fit for this character...........from the trailer at least.

Got The Wrestler coming via Netflix tomorrow though...can't wait to check it out.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't say that either. I haven't seen The Wrestler yet, but regardless of that flick, this one looks very interesting based on the trailer alone. Looks like a great casting choice with Patton Oswalt. He seems to be a great fit for this character...........from the trailer at least.

Got The Wrestler coming via Netflix tomorrow though...can't wait to check it out.
I'll have to be on the lookout for it in late August then. Who knew the sidekick from King of Queens would pull off a dramatic take like that. Looks good.:)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the writer, not the director from The Wrestler. Either way, I love Patton Oswalt. He seems like a fun guy to go get hammered with.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This looks interesting....KILLING NAZIS!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sQhTVz5IjQ&feature=fvw"]YouTube - Inglourious Basterds - Official Trailer [HD][/nomedia]