Sucessful cycle?

MTG

Banned
Awards
People are witting comments that he didn't do the cycle right or didn't get great gains i thought he did great www(.)youtube(.)com/watch?v=LOqXH-6DTJA&feature=channel_page let me know what you think about it.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Being brutally honest, the guy doesnt even look like he works out. This is the type of idiot that uses steroids without thought/care for his diet or workout routine. People like that should not even use AAS.

MTG

Banned
Awards
Being brutally honest, the guy doesnt even look like he works out. This is the type of idiot that uses steroids without thought/care for his diet or workout routine. People like that should not even use AAS.
I saw his previous videos, he had 7 months normal training and he posted his diet and workout routine. He looks like he has a good diet and good training.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
LOSER! If he would eat real food instead chinese take-out 7 times a day, just think what he would have done. He definitely wasted his money on test though. Sure, he is up in weight and bench was up +53lbs, but that is because he went from junior high school to the weight room. Any bony ecto that has never worked out can accomplish the same thing without even touching hormones.

MTG-I saw his previous videos, he had 7 months normal training and he posted his diet and workout routine. He looks like he has a good diet and good training.

If you think that is pretty good diet, then you are looking to the wrong person for inspiration and/or advice. No offense.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jesus what a joke - an inspiration to every brainless scrawny d1ckhead