New to the site

USNdoc0311

Awards
I'm new to the site. Names Adam. Im 25 years old and 200 pounds. I need help\motivation to slim down about 20 pounds of fat if possible. I really don't know much about lifting/cutting/etc and all that fancy stuff. Im what you call hit a plateau. I use to train a lot when I was younger but then I joined the Marines got out, drank.. joined the Navy as a Corpsman and I still cant seem to slim down. I have small gut but looking to get my pack back again and keep my streangth..

I tried to diet but my body craves the protien I have been forced to eat. I have tried supplements but with my military pay they have hit hard on the pockets. Im lookng for any info and help as far as supplement stacks,diets,etc. as far as diets I started this baby food thing I read about as well... Get back at me and thanks for the help!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

Stuntbabe

Awards
Hi there... I a newbie too! Looking to slim down 10-15lbs of chunky!

Hopefully the surley expired (original) Adrenalin by gennapharm I just ordered online will work to chill out my hunger!

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
welcome! You're sure to find plenty of info around here on diet and training. get reading ;)

fail

hey chubs, you are a gold memeber. You were stupid enough to "donate" to the board. Fail.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
hey chubs, you are a gold memeber. You were stupid enough to "donate" to the board. Fail.
I quite enjoy the discount codes :FUfinger:

OSF Jeff

OSF Jeff

Awards

While I'm sure that sales through their online store more than covers the costs of this site, it's always nice to know folks appreciate the services that your site offers. To be honest I find this site and the members to be of a much higer caliber (read:friendlier) than another well known site, and as such I had no problem using the "donate" button.

Welcome to the site USNdoc!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Best advice USN is read, read, read, eat big, go to the gym and f*uck around, watch what others are doing, ask for advices, etc. Whoever told you to eat babyfood is a retarded dipsh1t. Just eat good clean food, high in protien and moderate in carbs and fat. Then lift 3-4 times per week.

As far as supplements are concerned, it they burned a hole in your pocket, then you've gotten about as much benefit from them as anyone ever gets. That's about all 95% of them are good for. A good protien powder, creatine, and a multivitamin are all you'll ever need. Food is the most important supp.

BTW doogsy, I just noticed you and chub both live in Scottland. You guys could get together and enjoy some manly love if that's what y'all are into over there.

GICH!

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
welcome to AM :) i'm sure you'll find a lot of useful information here just like i did!

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Best advice USN is read, read, read, eat big, go to the gym and f*uck around, watch what others are doing, ask for advices, etc. Whoever told you to eat babyfood is a retarded dipsh1t. Just eat good clean food, high in protien and moderate in carbs and fat. Then lift 3-4 times per week.

As far as supplements are concerned, it they burned a hole in your pocket, then you've gotten about as much benefit from them as anyone ever gets. That's about all 95% of them are good for. A good protien powder, creatine, and a multivitamin are all you'll ever need. Food is the most important supp.

BTW doogsy, I just noticed you and chub both live in Scottland. You guys could get together and enjoy some manly love if that's what y'all are into over there.

GICH!

Good Advice! Never be afraid to ask for help, i learned alot from when i just started and i'm still learning.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
GEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K.........Roids1 is right......Food is the best Supp........when you get your body to a comfortable level natty.........maybe a mild PH could kick start you if you're disciplined enough.........just read.......plethora of info. here :147:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

GICH!
It's so man i doubt you could even handle it :eek:p:

oh and its Scotland :tool:

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established

GICH!
:greddy2: Are you jealous?

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
GEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K.........Roids1 is right......Food is the best Supp........when you get your body to a comfortable level natty.........maybe a mild PH could kick start you if you're disciplined enough.........just read.......plethora of info. here :147:
:werd: A little test and tren will really put those gains into overdrive. But, you definitely want to max out your natty potential first. You'll get roids-like benefits without the use of gears for a while when you first start.

USNdoc0311

Awards
Thanks for the welcome! I most def will ask around. Its just a pain i nthe ass since most people here are *******s.. Ill post some pictures(before) up and go from there... this site seems the best place for me to start.