mandatory flu vaccines?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    See thats the thing about the american revolution, overall us and the british were on the same playing field in regards to weaponry. Don't know about you but I haven't seen to many abrahms tanks, apache choppers, or f-16's in the backyards of my neighbors.
    Your "neighbors" are the ones flying these machines. If you think the members of the military are sympathetic to the machinations of the power structure, especially when blatantly ordered to fire on the populace, you are mistaken.

    This is why they have taken such pains to reclassify people into subhuman (drug users - even pot smokers - are TERRORISTS!!!) groupings in order to make it easier to exterminate the troublemakers. However, speaking from experience noboby's falling for it.

    Oops, I shot my sidewinder into the OpsCenter. Damn.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    If there was a deliberate revolution on a large enough scale, absolutely. Throughout history I think the point has been made that people in power will do anything to try and hold onto it.
    Do you know how much the takehome pay of a soldier is, and how their living conditions are?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    If there was a deliberate revolution on a large enough scale, absolutely. Throughout history I think the point has been made that people in power will do anything to try and hold onto it.
    Just wondering your stance.

    The military (I am ex-mil) are US Citizens as well, we are not Iran or China... if Tiannaman square happened here there would be no federal government.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Not every one can live in peace. In essence organizations like the UFC and such prove that. I enjoy nothing more than a good brawl. Its fun, on the opposite I enjoy being civil and polite in day to day life, and educating myself and being helpful.

    There are destiny's you know, not every one is meant to live to a ripe old age. I would prefer to die by 6 bullets and a nade, than falling off a ladder, or getting hit by a car. Makes for a much better story on the other side

    After this revolution I think I will be settled down(or dead) and be interested in the whole growing old with a family bit.

    I have just spent my whole life growing up watching wrongs, and desire nothing more than to end those wrongs, but sadly words do not work anymore... only the language of crimson is understood.
    Not trying to start a flamewar, but perhaps loaning you come perspective for "other threads". Your entire post and proclaimed lifestyle is as Anti-Christian as you can get.

    Just sayin.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Do you know how much the takehome pay of a soldier is, and how their living conditions are?
    Exactly.. the military is not driven by powerful people, it is by the E1-E5 that is the heart of the military, there is not power struggle to fight for there.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Just wondering your stance.

    The military (I am ex-mil) are US Citizens as well, we are not Iran or China... if Tiannaman square happened here there would be no federal government.

    Adams
    Iran is doing FAR better than China ever did. I try to keep an eye on the true info leaking out.

    For those serious about playing an important role, get to know about proxy setups and encryption, and help enable information travel UNDER DURESS of government attempts to shut it down. The Iranian government failed, but the US is much more tech-savvy - which means we need even MORE tech savvy soldiers on this side of the reeducation fence.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. All I know is that god forbid if america was to have a civil war in this day and age the death toll would be in the tens of millions felt on both sides. With an outside shot of seeing a lot of places go up in a bright flash of light. But thats just me I tend to think the worst, that way when i wake up I can say "hey another day went by and we didn't blow ourselves to hell"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    All I know is that god forbid if america was to have a civil war in this day and age the death toll would be in the tens of millions felt on both sides. With an outside shot of seeing a lot of places go up in a bright flash of light. But thats just me I tend to think the worst, that way when i wake up I can say "hey another day went by and we didn't blow ourselves to hell"
    It's a choice every person must make for him or her self...whether it is better to die on your feet, or live on your knees.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    All I know is that god forbid if america was to have a civil war in this day and age the death toll would be in the tens of millions felt on both sides. With an outside shot of seeing a lot of places go up in a bright flash of light. But thats just me I tend to think the worst, that way when i wake up I can say "hey another day went by and we didn't blow ourselves to hell"
    The civil war idea is going a bit far, there are no lines drawn. Civil Unrest is more like it, with uprising to a logical entity protected by few.
    The Historic PES Legend

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    You'd be a good writer for the back of book covers.
    lol, hope to actually write books themselves someday mate.

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Not trying to start a flamewar, but perhaps loaning you come perspective for "other threads". Your entire post and proclaimed lifestyle is as Anti-Christian as you can get.

    Just sayin.
    Not true at all. Many Christians become soldiers, and thats the life they enjoy. When it was sword and shield if you didnt find enjoyment/excel in the field, you were returned home on top of your shield instead of carrying it.

    No where are we commanded to be panzies. That is just what has been taken and expanded upon, the reason we have denominations is because its our right to interpret it how it best allows us to serve. I commit no sin by fighting in a war, you know alot about the Bible dsade(even though your against it) remember the ban of the old testament and the command to wipe out the tribes(women and children included). So fighting is not that big of a negative IMO if its justified.

    I am much more liberal than most Christians, but not all. The old Christian way was having a revolver at your side, a noose in the middle of the city for hanging criminals, and a death penalty for most things And those were much better days with better people...Dont go by what the world has become. Just because I prefer not to close my eyes as a Christian anymore, and actually use them to witness reality, doesnt mean I am not Christian.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    All I know is that god forbid if america was to have a civil war in this day and age the death toll would be in the tens of millions felt on both sides. With an outside shot of seeing a lot of places go up in a bright flash of light. But thats just me I tend to think the worst, that way when i wake up I can say "hey another day went by and we didn't blow ourselves to hell"
    Almost every marine I talk to says when a civil war comes, they are ditching the govt. And none of the airbases here in America are hard to overrun IMO save for the ones with nukes capabilities. All the air guard people I talked to (who have no real weapons training or fighting abilities btw) believe they will never see action and there will never be a civil war. The army is easily half of em would take on this government in a heartbeat. There would be very little to no military resistance. And you better believe the likelihood of nukes going off is not as good as you think. And if a nuke is launched, we will win the war guaranteed because the government would never be forgiven, even other nations would stand up against it.

    Hell, we might even be able to get some nukes ourselves. Launching em will be hard as hell though.

    80% of the military is pissed off, the other 20% are the higher officers lol(just a joke)

    A good chunk of people in the military are in for college/finances. So they would not turn on a brother/sister/mother/father

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    lol, hope to actually write books themselves someday mate.



    Not true at all. Many Christians become soldiers, and thats the life they enjoy. When it was sword and shield if you didnt find enjoyment/excel in the field, you were returned home on top of your shield instead of carrying it.

    No where are we commanded to be panzies. That is just what has been taken and expanded upon, the reason we have denominations is because its our right to interpret it how it best allows us to serve. I commit no sin by fighting in a war, you know alot about the Bible dsade(even though your against it) remember the ban of the old testament and the command to wipe out the tribes(women and children included). So fighting is not that big of a negative IMO if its justified.

    I am much more liberal than most Christians, but not all. The old Christian way was having a revolver at your side, a noose in the middle of the city for hanging criminals, and a death penalty for most things And those were much better days with better people...Dont go by what the world has become. Just because I prefer not to close my eyes as a Christian anymore, and actually use them to witness reality, doesnt mean I am not Christian.
    Cool next time someone steals a protein bar from me I'm gunna bust a cap in their ass.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Almost every marine I talk to says when a civil war comes, they are ditching the govt. And none of the airbases here in America are hard to overrun IMO save for the ones with nukes capabilities. All the air guard people I talked to (who have no real weapons training or fighting abilities btw) believe they will never see action and there will never be a civil war. The army is easily half of em would take on this government in a heartbeat. There would be very little to no military resistance. And you better believe the likelihood of nukes going off is not as good as you think. And if a nuke is launched, we will win the war guaranteed because the government would never be forgiven, even other nations would stand up against it.

    Hell, we might even be able to get some nukes ourselves. Launching em will be hard as hell though.
    **** if its that easy how bout we all meet sat night and take down the government then afterwards we'll hit the clubs drinks on me.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    Cool next time someone steals a protein bar from me I'm gunna bust a cap in their ass.
    I see no issue with that they wont be stealing much anymore will they?

    The lack of harsh results for most criminal acts instills a wide base of acceptance that certain criminal things are ok. Maybe no shoot anyone over a protien bar. lol. But have 2 guys hold his arms and give the thief a good blow to the sternum and let him know why.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's a choice every person must make for him or her self...whether it is better to die on your feet, or live on your knees.
    Can I squat and just be somewhere in the middle?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    **** if its that easy how bout we all meet sat night and take down the government then afterwards we'll hit the clubs drinks on me.
    It will be easier than people think, the hard part is starting the fires to get it going, once its lit, it will feed and grow.

  17. Interesting how a thread on flu vaccines rapidly evolved or degenerated into speculations about right of choice, organized protests, revolutions, civil war and related issues.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Interesting how a thread on flu vaccines rapidly evolved or degenerated into speculations about right of choice, organized protests, revolutions, civil war and related issues.
    Government stepping on American Liberties.
    The Historic PES Legend

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Government stepping on American Liberties.
    I thought that was a tradition that reached perfection in the last eight or so years. Not a reason to remain adamant, though. I know you are an apostle of free choice. Yet, you might agree the concept of unlimited civil liberty is an ideal, and consequently, probably utopic.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I thought that was a tradition that reached perfection in the last eight or so years. Not a reason to remain adamant, though. I know you are an apostle of free choice. Yet, you might agree the concept of unlimited civil liberty is an ideal, and consequently, probably utopic.
    Most want to blame everything on the last 8 years, yet it has been occurring since there has been a two party system in place. Blaming the last administration for everything becomes asinine and hypocritical by many because they support the exact same issues, just under Obama. Liberties are being killed now, only in a swifter fashion in the last 150 or so days. There are a lot of things I didn't support under Bush, and remain that way with Obama in office. Being fast tracked to a communist society is and will insight an upheaval of mammoth proportions.

    I don't understand how people can bastardize Bush for overspending, then when Obama gets in, there are nothing but glowing praise for sending our deficit over 1T for the first time in US history.
    The Historic PES Legend

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Most want to blame everything on the last 8 years, yet it has been occurring since there has been a two party system in place. Blaming the last administration for everything becomes asinine and hypocritical by many because they support the exact same issues, just under Obama. Liberties are being killed now, only in a swifter fashion in the last 150 or so days. There are a lot of things I didn't support under Bush, and remain that way with Obama in office. Being fast tracked to a communist society is and will insight an upheaval of mammoth proportions.

    I don't understand how people can bastardize Bush for overspending, then when Obama gets in, there are nothing but glowing praise for sending our deficit over 1T for the first time in US history.
    I'll keep my response as short as possible, as I am writing from a mobile device. I did not say the last administration started compromising civil liberties. I said it reached a new dimension during that time. As for the current administration, I insist it is too early to pass judgement. Criticizing is easy. I do not know how to approach the USA's new and inherited economic problems without significant public borrowing. I would be glad to hear any serious alternative prescription. The USA is, by the way, not the only democratic system that dramatically expanded its national debt (and size of government) to stimulate economic activity in the past several months.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I'll keep my response as short as possible, as I am writing from a mobile device. I did not say the last administration started compromising civil liberties. I said it reached a new dimension during that time. As for the current administration, I insist it is too early to pass judgement. Criticizing is easy. I do not know how to approach the USA's new and inherited economic problems without significant public borrowing. I would be glad to hear any serious alternative prescription. The USA is, by the way, not the only democratic system that dramatically expanded its national debt (and size of government) to stimulate economic activity in the past several months.
    The problem is that we have yet to learn from the past. Would you go buy a house if you were 100K in credit card debt? Does that make sense to spend money when you are in the hole? I do not care to really criticize this administration, but his policies are astronomically bull****. Social Healthcare? Cap and Trade? FOCA? None of this screams pursuit of happines, it all screams removal of personal liberty, and taxation for success. Two icons the US has sported.

    Economic distress you do not RAISE taxes, you lower to stimulate spending. Combine the tax from Cap and Trade, and the social healthcare tax, and small business will be a thing of the past. The 10 tenants of communism are picking up speed at an insane pace.

    It is not to early to criticize policies. Pushing through a 1300 pages bill in a matter of hours? I don't remember the last time any of us has voted for anything on the table right now.
    The Historic PES Legend

  23. Let me just say this... the Government borrowing to spend on the economy is like ****ing for virginity. You HAVE to see the backwardness of it. Anybody that has read anything about economics at the micro or macro level will tell you the current progression is only to lead to hyperinflation and devaluation of the dollar.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Let me just say this... the Government borrowing to spend on the economy is like ****ing for virginity. You HAVE to see the backwardness of it. Anybody that has read anything about economics at the micro or macro level will tell you the current progression is only to lead to hyperinflation and devaluation of the dollar.

    Adams
    one of the biggest issues with out economy is the banks have everyone tied up in debt, so of course no real explosion can happen. Now if they took that bail out money, put it towards everyone's debt issues(it averaged out to 35K per human in the U.S. Adult and child alike) that would actually stimulated it some. I for one give nothing to the economy and wont be able to for 2-3 years thanks to past mistakes/bad luck/no medical insurance.

    We are dropping billions into companies to save them, how stupid are they to realize saving em is a waste because no one can buy stuff even from the saved company.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SHR # 1288 :: Study Shows Flu Vaccine Causes 5 Times More
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2014, 02:57 PM
  2. SHR # 1288 :: Study Shows Flu Vaccine Causes 5 Times More
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2013, 06:43 PM
  3. Fuzzy Math & the Swine Flu Vaccine
    By Dath in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 10:06 AM
  4. The real reason for the flu vaccine shortage
    By Funny Monkey in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 12:13 AM
Log in
Log in