1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    **** if its that easy how bout we all meet sat night and take down the government then afterwards we'll hit the clubs drinks on me.
    It will be easier than people think, the hard part is starting the fires to get it going, once its lit, it will feed and grow.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Interesting how a thread on flu vaccines rapidly evolved or degenerated into speculations about right of choice, organized protests, revolutions, civil war and related issues.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.36%

my bad
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Interesting how a thread on flu vaccines rapidly evolved or degenerated into speculations about right of choice, organized protests, revolutions, civil war and related issues.
    Government stepping on American Liberties.
    The Historic PES Legend
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Government stepping on American Liberties.
    I thought that was a tradition that reached perfection in the last eight or so years. Not a reason to remain adamant, though. I know you are an apostle of free choice. Yet, you might agree the concept of unlimited civil liberty is an ideal, and consequently, probably utopic.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%

I thought that was a tradition that reached perfection in the last eight or so years. Not a reason to remain adamant, though. I know you are an apostle of free choice. Yet, you might agree the concept of unlimited civil liberty is an ideal, and consequently, probably utopic.
    Most want to blame everything on the last 8 years, yet it has been occurring since there has been a two party system in place. Blaming the last administration for everything becomes asinine and hypocritical by many because they support the exact same issues, just under Obama. Liberties are being killed now, only in a swifter fashion in the last 150 or so days. There are a lot of things I didn't support under Bush, and remain that way with Obama in office. Being fast tracked to a communist society is and will insight an upheaval of mammoth proportions.

I don't understand how people can bastardize Bush for overspending, then when Obama gets in, there are nothing but glowing praise for sending our deficit over 1T for the first time in US history.
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%

Most want to blame everything on the last 8 years, yet it has been occurring since there has been a two party system in place. Blaming the last administration for everything becomes asinine and hypocritical by many because they support the exact same issues, just under Obama. Liberties are being killed now, only in a swifter fashion in the last 150 or so days. There are a lot of things I didn't support under Bush, and remain that way with Obama in office. Being fast tracked to a communist society is and will insight an upheaval of mammoth proportions.

I don't understand how people can bastardize Bush for overspending, then when Obama gets in, there are nothing but glowing praise for sending our deficit over 1T for the first time in US history.
    I'll keep my response as short as possible, as I am writing from a mobile device. I did not say the last administration started compromising civil liberties. I said it reached a new dimension during that time. As for the current administration, I insist it is too early to pass judgement. Criticizing is easy. I do not know how to approach the USA's new and inherited economic problems without significant public borrowing. I would be glad to hear any serious alternative prescription. The USA is, by the way, not the only democratic system that dramatically expanded its national debt (and size of government) to stimulate economic activity in the past several months.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%

I'll keep my response as short as possible, as I am writing from a mobile device. I did not say the last administration started compromising civil liberties. I said it reached a new dimension during that time. As for the current administration, I insist it is too early to pass judgement. Criticizing is easy. I do not know how to approach the USA's new and inherited economic problems without significant public borrowing. I would be glad to hear any serious alternative prescription. The USA is, by the way, not the only democratic system that dramatically expanded its national debt (and size of government) to stimulate economic activity in the past several months.
    The problem is that we have yet to learn from the past. Would you go buy a house if you were 100K in credit card debt? Does that make sense to spend money when you are in the hole? I do not care to really criticize this administration, but his policies are astronomically bull****. Social Healthcare? Cap and Trade? FOCA? None of this screams pursuit of happines, it all screams removal of personal liberty, and taxation for success. Two icons the US has sported.

Economic distress you do not RAISE taxes, you lower to stimulate spending. Combine the tax from Cap and Trade, and the social healthcare tax, and small business will be a thing of the past. The 10 tenants of communism are picking up speed at an insane pace.

It is not to early to criticize policies. Pushing through a 1300 pages bill in a matter of hours? I don't remember the last time any of us has voted for anything on the table right now.
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%

Let me just say this... the Government borrowing to spend on the economy is like ****ing for virginity. You HAVE to see the backwardness of it. Anybody that has read anything about economics at the micro or macro level will tell you the current progression is only to lead to hyperinflation and devaluation of the dollar.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%

Let me just say this... the Government borrowing to spend on the economy is like ****ing for virginity. You HAVE to see the backwardness of it. Anybody that has read anything about economics at the micro or macro level will tell you the current progression is only to lead to hyperinflation and devaluation of the dollar.

Adams
    one of the biggest issues with out economy is the banks have everyone tied up in debt, so of course no real explosion can happen. Now if they took that bail out money, put it towards everyone's debt issues(it averaged out to 35K per human in the U.S. Adult and child alike) that would actually stimulated it some. I for one give nothing to the economy and wont be able to for 2-3 years thanks to past mistakes/bad luck/no medical insurance.

We are dropping billions into companies to save them, how stupid are they to realize saving em is a waste because no one can buy stuff even from the saved company.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%

Adams
    This is squarely in the realm of macro economics and I can assure you the "current progression" will certainly not create hyperinflation. Several key conditions must be fulfilled for hyperinflation to occur, and as far as I can see, the chances are remote.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%

This is squarely in the realm of macro economics and I can assure you the "current progression" will certainly not create hyperinflation. Several key conditions must be fulfilled for hyperinflation to occur, and as far as I can see, the chances are remote.
    How so? Goverment stepping into free enterprise, printing money at will... which domino is not ready to fall?
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%

How so? Goverment stepping into free enterprise, printing money at will... which domino is not ready to fall?
    Review "Hyperinflation". Its occurence is heavily dependent on the robustness of what economists call "supply-side" issues.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%

Review "Hyperinflation". Its occurence is heavily dependent on the robustness of what economists call "supply-side" issues.
    I understand the fundamentals of hyperinflation, unfortunately we have a different situation than standard economics facilitates. When Federal government stepped into free enterprise with GM, Chrysler, Banks, and now soon health care, printed trillions of dollars from thin air, the whole playing field takes on different character. Search google for hyperinflation and Obama, and you will get each issue broken down and why.
    The Historic PES Legend
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%

The more educated I become, the more depressed I findmyself
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%

I understand the fundamentals of hyperinflation, unfortunately we have a different situation than standard economics facilitates. When Federal government stepped into free enterprise with GM, Chrysler, Banks, and now soon health care, printed trillions of dollars from thin air, the whole playing field takes on different character. Search google for hyperinflation and Obama, and you will get each issue broken down and why.
    I am an Economist.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%

I am an Economist.
    Understood, but you failed to answer my questions... cause many economists disagree with you.
    The Historic PES Legend
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%

Understood, but you failed to answer my questions... cause many economists disagree with you.
    I have no clue where all this is leading. I responded to your comments. Your original premise (microeconomics) was incorrect. I would like to debate the economist that speculates hyperinflation in the current circumstances.
    Cheers!
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.17%

Doubt it would happen that they would make it manditory... they never have enough to just to give the kids and elderly thier shots. Prolly almost impossible for them to make enough supply for the entire country.
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntbabe View Post
    Doubt it would happen that they would make it manditory... they never have enough to just to give the kids and elderly thier shots. Prolly almost impossible for them to make enough supply for the entire country.
    When they are subsidized (paid for by increased taxes under the now 1.5 trillion healthcare plan) you will see plenty of supply - manufactured by the infamous government lowest bidder standards, of course.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.6%

It happens more than you would think lol
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%

I have no clue where all this is leading. I responded to your comments. Your original premise (microeconomics) was incorrect. I would like to debate the economist that speculates hyperinflation in the current circumstances.
    Cheers!
    My mistake on the micro level. I would love to see Peter Schiff post here and debate that with you though. I really do not think we will find that here on AM though.
    The Historic PES Legend
  23. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by D3vildog View Post
    It happens more than you would think lol
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    When they are subsidized (paid for by increased taxes under the now 1.5 trillion healthcare plan) you will see plenty of supply - manufactured by the infamous government lowest bidder standards, of course.
    Anthrax Vaccine anyone?
    The Historic PES Legend
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%

Anthrax Vaccine anyone?
    It's not too hard to follow the inevitable thought process...

1) Government mandated..err, optioned heallth insurance
    2) It's now in the government's fiscal self-interest that you do NOTHING that could remotely be detrimental to your health (no more freedom of diet, supplements) since they can claim financial right to your habits.
    3) in that progression, mandatory vaccination can then be justified as in the governments (and of course YOUR best interest, comrade) interest.
    4) Disobedience will be grounds for imprisonment/fines.
    5) do as you're told...or else.

Amazing how this keeps going back to BigPharma.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    In a response to the 1763 uprising known as "Pontiac's Rebellion" Jeffrey Amherst, an officer in the British Army then later Commander-In Cheif,suggested using Smallpox as a weapon and means for "Racial Extermination" one the first documented attempts of biological warfare. Passing out clothing and blankets to the Indian Community infested with smallpox knowing damn well that they did not have a vaccine for this..... Today it's AIDS??? You better believe that **** is man made...
    So you're suggesting that the HIV virus is a man-made biological weapon? Oh boy...

The entire viral make-up, pathophysiology and mode of transmission STRONGLY suggest otherwise. Comparing smallpox to HIV is like comparing apples and oranges (especially in terms of being used as a biological weapon). Smallpox is highly contagious via droplet transmission or contact with infectious material. It could kill a given person in roughly a week; HIV is stricktly of blood born pathogen transmission. Even without anti-retroviral treatment, it can take up to 15 years for HIV to destroy your immune system (when certain criteria is met you're then diagnosed with AIDS) to the point where you'll eventually perish due to secondary opportunistic infections.

In other words, there is nothing about the HIV virus that makes it an effective or useful biological weapon.

Legendary

27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    So you're suggesting that the HIV virus is a man-made biological weapon? Oh boy...

The entire viral make-up, pathophysiology and mode of transmission STRONGLY suggest otherwise. Comparing smallpox to HIV is like comparing apples and oranges (especially in terms of being used as a biological weapon). Smallpox is highly contagious via droplet transmission or contact with infectious material. It could kill a given person in roughly a week; HIV is stricktly of blood born pathogen transmission. Even without anti-retroviral treatment, it can take up to 15 years for HIV to destroy your immune system (when certain criteria is met you're then diagnosed with AIDS) to the point where you'll eventually perish due to secondary opportunistic infections.

In other words, there is nothing about the HIV virus that makes it an effective or useful biological weapon.
    Please don't feed the trolls.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

My standpoint on the Flu Vaccine is this:

Does everyone need it every year? No

Should certain people at least consider it (i.e. The elderly and healthcare workers)? Yes

Depending on who you talk to, you'll hear a different story and recommendation about yearly influenza vaccination. In my years of experience working in emergency medicine, i've received the flu vaccine every year for the last 9 years; i've NEVER become sick. I can't tell you how many people i've been exposed to as well that were either influenza A or B positive along the way during that time period. I don't think everyone needs it, but for some, it's definitely beneficial to take.

Vaccines save lives. There is no debating that. Are there risks? Sure - there are risks with just about EVERYTHING in life. The benefits of most childhood vaccines without-a-doubt outweigh the risks in every regard. It's not only a matter of individual protection, but also to the general public as well.

The only vaccine i'm still not 100% on-board with is Varicella (chicken pox). Now, i do believe though that if you haven't encountered it by the time you're a young adult, then it most certainly is warranted. Varicella disease in an adult is not only more devastating in symptomatology, but also the mortality rate.

Legendary

29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Please don't feed the trolls.
    It's the ignorance that kills me...

Legendary

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

It was my understanding it originated in Africa correct?
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.63%

The only time I took the shot was when I hit Parris Island.
    And guess what???
    I got sick.

They can try to mandate the flu shot, and if they do I wish them the best of luck if they think they stand a chance in hell at sticking me.

JP.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

... I must also state if you do not get your children vaccinated you are a ****ing idiot. ...
    Then you are a gracious man indeed Mr. Adams, for befriending certain 'idiots' who shall remain anonymous.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Then you are a gracious man indeed Mr. Adams, for befriending certain 'idiots' who shall remain anonymous.
    Good ol' D trying to stir the pot. What it be my friend?
    The Historic PES Legend
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%

if you think of it. Vaccinations are a recent thing really, and humanity made it quite well s long without em...it survived what? 6,000 years-ish without vaccinations, but now it is a must?
  35. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    if you think of it. Vaccinations are a recent thing really, and humanity made it quite well s long without em...it survived what? 6,000 years-ish without vaccinations, but now it is a must?
    Do you know child mortality rate previous to immunizations? Knowing you can prevent measles even, then your child dies of it.

Ah, here we go.

Role of Immunizations in the Recent Decline in Childhood Mortality and the Changes in the Female/Male Mortality Ratio in Rural Senegal
    A. Desgrées du Loû1, G. Pison1, and P. Aaby2

1Laboratoire d'Anthropologie Biologique (UMR 152 du CNRS), Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle, Musée de I'Homme Paris, France.
    2Epidemiology Research Unit, Danish Epidemiology Science Center, Statens Seruminstftut Copenhagen, Denmark.

Reprint requests to Dr. G. Pison, Laboratoire d'Anthropologie Biologique (UMR 152 du CNRS), Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle, Musee de I'Homme, 17 place du Trocadero, 75116 Paris, France.

In early 1987, immunizations were introduced to an isolated area of eastern Senegal where there had previously been no regular immunizations. Since immunizations were the only change introduced in the area during this period, this allowed the authors to study the impact of immunizations on mortality in different age groups and the possible interaction with sex differences in mortality. They compared mortality rates for the 6 years before and the 6 years after the introduction of immunization. Neonatal mortality declined 31% (95% confidence interval (Cl) 17 to 43); between 1 and 8 months of age, the reduction was 20% (95% Cl -2 to 37); and between 9 and 59 months of age, mortality declined 48% (95% Cl 39 to 56). Excluding acute measles deaths, the reduction was 16% (95% Cl –8 to 35) between 1 and 8 months of age and 32% (95% Cl 20 to 43) between 9 and 59 months of age. The decline was stronger in villages that maintained high coverage after the initial national campaign, whereas mortality increased again in the villages where the coverage declined. Since the reduction in mortality was most marked after 9 months of age, measles immunization is likely to have been the most important vaccination. Both female and male mortality declined but not equally quickly. The reduction in mortality in the neonatal period was significantly greater in males than in females, resulting in an increase in the female/male mortality ratio from 0.64 (95% Cl 0.50 to 0.83) to 0.96 (95% Cl 0.71 to 1.30), p = 0.04. After 9 months of age, the reduction in mortality was somewhat greater in females than in males, resulting in a decrease in the female/male mortality ratio from 1.04 (95% Cl 0.85 to 1.28) to 0.79 (95% Cl 0.62 to 1.02), p = 0.10. Am J Epidemiol 1995;142:643–52.
    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Hey there my man, how goes it?!

Just speaking for myself, I'm starting to realize that I must be more careful when endorsing or fostering absolutes. Consider that we are all programed to assume certain things (preconceptions) right from birth. It's called parental scripting. Our parents were scripted too, and social scripting demonstrates this obviously in the change of morals/mores from 1 generation to the next. Whether good or bad, intentional or unintentional is irrelevant, that's a whole other issue that revolves around various opinions. The truth of it is all that really counts beyond opinion or preference, no matter what it turns out to be. Sometimes I have taken up for a cause, only to find out later that I were very, very in error. The negative ripple is impossible to erase.

Study this issue in more depth, my friend. I believe you may discover that you have changed your mind with additional research.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%

Hey there my man, how goes it?!

Just speaking for myself, I'm starting to realize that I must be more careful when endorsing or fostering absolutes. Consider that we are all programed to assume certain things (preconceptions) right from birth. It's called parental scripting. Our parents were scripted too, and social scripting demonstrates this obviously in the change of morals/mores from 1 generation to the next. Whether good or bad, intentional or unintentional is irrelevant, that's a whole other issue that revolves around various opinions. The truth of it is all that really counts beyond opinion or preference, no matter what it turns out to be. Sometimes I have taken up for a cause, only to find out later that I were very, very in error. The negative ripple is impossible to erase.

Study this issue in more depth, my friend. I believe you may discover that you have changed your mind with additional research.
    I have studied this quite extensively when the first notion came out about causing autism, only to find the skewed research that was performed to validate their theory.

Opening your children up to disease that has been all but eradicated is selfish in my eyes. A 100% preventable disease can lead to death.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    The United States has the highest number of mandated vaccines for children under 5 in the world (36 vaccines) which is double the Western world average of 18. The US also has the highest autism rate in the world (1:150 children) which is 10 times or more the rate of some other Western countries, but places 34'th in the world for children under 5 in the mortality rate. Shouldn't we be #1 in the world, or pretty close to it, if vaccines are so beneficial for our kids? Does it really take a brain scientist to see that vaccination is inverse to childhood survival?! The relationship is loosely non-stochastic, so a limited number of shots certainly appears to benefit in some cases, but after about 10-11 vaccines the data shows a profound detrimental effect on the mortality rate. For God sake, we're worse that Croatia! There is starting to emerge a strong potential correlation with autism too.

If you've got kids and you really give a damn about them, dig up the numbers that aren't readily paraded in the press and educate yourself with a fat dose of statistical reality. That's all I'm sayin' bro.

Check it out:
    http://www.generationrescue.org/docu...AUTISM%202.pdf
  39. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%

The United States has the highest number of mandated vaccines for children under 5 in the world (36 vaccines) which is double the Western world average of 18. The US also has the highest autism rate in the world (1:150 children) which is 10 times or more the rate of some other Western countries, but places 34'th in the world for children under 5 in the mortality rate. Shouldn't we be #1 in the world, or pretty close to it, if vaccines are so beneficial for our kids? Does it really take a brain scientist to see that vaccination is inverse to childhood survival?! The relationship is loosely non-stochastic, so a limited number of shots certainly appears to benefit in some cases, but after about 10-11 vaccines the data shows a profound detrimental effect on the mortality rate. For God sake, we're worse that Croatia! There is starting to emerge a strong potential correlation with autism too.

If you've got kids and you really give a damn about them, dig up the numbers that aren't readily paraded in the press and educate yourself with a fat dose of statistical reality. That's all I'm sayin' bro.

Check it out:
    http://www.generationrescue.org/docu...AUTISM%202.pdf
    Obviously I will not change your mind D, so I wont even try.. but you are referencing an already debunked theory about the autism case. The only thing that proves is the ability of someone to warp the facts to fit their theories.

That MMR Causes Autism
    Two studies have been cited by those claiming that the MMR vaccine
    causes autism. This section summarizes those studies and lists their critical
    flaws.
    The first Wakefield paper
    In 1998, Andrew Wakefield and colleagues published a paper in The
    Lancet titled “Ileal-lymphoid-nodular hyperplasia, non-specific colitis,
    and pervasive developmental disorder in children.”(1) Wakefield’s hypothesis
    was that the MMR vaccine causes a series of events that include
    intestinal inflammation, loss of intestinal barrier function, entrance into
    the bloodstream of encephalopathic proteins, and consequent development
    of autism. In support of his hypothesis, Dr. Wakefield described 12
    children with neurodevelopmental delay (8 with autism). All of these
    children had gastrointestinal complaints and developed autism within 1
    month of receiving MMR.
    Critical flaws
    • About 90% of children in England received MMR at the time this
    paper was written. Because MMR is administered at a time when
    many children are diagnosed with autism, it would be expected that
    most children with autism would have received an MMR vaccine, and
    that many would have received the vaccine recently. The observation
    that some children with autism recently received MMR is, therefore,
    expected. However, determination of whether MMR causes autism is
    best made by studying the incidence of autism in both vaccinated and
    unvaccinated children. This wasn’t done.
    • Although the authors claim that autism is a consequence of gastrointestinal
    inflammation, gastrointestinal symptoms were observed after, not
    before, symptoms of autism in all eight cases.
    The second Wakefield paper
    In 2002, Wakefield and coworkers published a second paper examining
    the relationship between measles virus and autism.(2)
    The authors tested intestinal biopsy samples for the presence of measles
    virus genome from children with and without autism. Measles virus
    genome was detected by reverse-transcriptase polymerase chain reaction
    (RT-PCR) and in situ hybridization. Seventy-five of 90 children with
    autism were found to have measles virus genome in intestinal biopsy
    tissue as compared with only 5 of 70 control patients. On its surface, this
    was a concerning result. However, this paper was also critically flawed.
    Critical flaws
    • Measles vaccine virus is live and attenuated. After inoculation, the
    vaccine virus probably replicates 15-20 times. Measles vaccine virus
    is likely to be taken up by specific cells responsible for virus uptake
    and presentation to the immune system (termed antigen-presenting
    cells or APCs). Macro****es, B cells, and dendritic cells (DC) are
    different types of APCs. Because all APCs are mobile, and can travel
    throughout the body (including the intestine), it is plausible that a child
    immunized with MMR would have measles virus genome detected in
    intestinal tissues using a very sensitive assay (such as RT-PCR). To determine
    if MMR is associated with autism one must determine if the
    finding is specific for children with autism. Therefore, children with
    or without autism must be identical in two ways. First, children with
    or without autism must be matched for immunization status (i.e., receipt
    of the MMR vaccine).
    Second, children must be matched for the length of time between receipt
    of MMR vaccine and collection of the biopsy specimen. Although
    this information was clearly available to the investigators and
    critical to their hypothesis, it was specifically omitted from the paper.
    • Because natural measles virus is still circulating in England, it would
    have been important to determine whether the measles virus genome
    detected in these samples was natural measles virus or vaccine virus.
    Although primers are available to distinguish these two types of virus,
    the authors chose not to use them.
    • RT-PCR is a very sensitive assay. Laboratories that work with natural
    measles virus (such as the lab where these studies were performed)
    are at high risk of getting false positive results. No mention is made
    in the paper as to how this problem was avoided.
    • As is true for all laboratory studies, the person who is performing the
    test should not know whether the sample is obtained from a case or a
    control (blinding). Because no statement is made in the method section,
    it is unclear that blinding of samples occurred.
    The Historic PES Legend
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Obviously I will not change your mind D, so I wont even try.. .
    I kinda wish you would try old friend, because my mind really isn't made up yet. I'm not suggesting truth in any of these postulations, just offering some food for thought as to why, and saying something still doesn't add up IMO. Have you studied Dr. Blaylock's assertions? (see below)

What They Don’t Tell You About Vaccination Dangers Can Kill You or Ruin Your Life

By Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.

After 30 years of intensive research, much has been learned about how brain cells work and what goes wrong when disease arises. One of the great enigmas has been the connection between vaccinations and certain brain disorders such as:

* Autism
    * ADD
    * ADHD
    * Gulf War Syndrome

More common neurodegenerative diseases (Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s dementia and ALS)

As we learned more and more about how brain cells should work, we discovered that often normal processes, such as metabolism, could result in the accumulation of powerful chemical byproducts, called free radicals, that have the capacity to destroy these cells.

Free radicals, basically, are very reactive particles that bounce all around the cell damaging everything they touch. Most originate during the process of metabolism but can also arise from toxin exposure, irradiation and toxic metals. Because they are so destructive, cells have a network of defenses designed to neutralize them. This antioxidant network is composed of numerous components that include vitamins, minerals and special chemicals called thiols (glutathione and alpha-lipoic acid).

What Causes the Free Radicals

The idea that free radicals play a major role in all of the conditions listed above is now proven--the big question is why are so many free radicals being generated? In the case of autism, ADD and ADHD many came to support the idea that mercury derived from vaccines was the source of the radicals. And it was known that mercury could cause free radicals to be generated in large numbers within the brain. Evidence connecting mercury to the autism spectrum disorders, neurodegeneration and the Gulf War Syndrome is strong, but not exclusive.

Interestingly, all of these diseases also share another common event--over activation of a portion of the immune system.

It is important to appreciate that only a certain part of the immune system is overactive, because other parts, such as cellular immunity, are actually diminished. In some instances, as with the childhood disorders, the problem is congenital and in others it develops as a result of many factors such as aging, toxin exposure, poor nutrition and excessive vaccination itself. Mercury can impair immune function as well.

How Vaccines are Made

Basically, vaccines contain either killed viruses or bacteria, germ components, toxic extracts or live organisms that have been made less virulent--a process called attenuation. To stimulate an enhanced immune reaction against these organisms, manufacturers added powerful immune-stimulating substances such as squalene, aluminum, lipopolysacchride, etc. These are called immune adjuvants.

The process of vaccination usually required repeated injections of the vaccine over a set period of time. The combination of adjuvants plus the intended organism triggers an immune response by the body, similar to that occurring with natural infections, except for one major difference. Almost none of these diseases enter the body by injection. Most enter by way of the mucous membranes of the nose, mouth, pulmonary passages or GI tract. For example, polio is known to enter via the GI tract. The membranes lining these passages contain a different immune system than activated by direct injection. This system is called the IgA immune system.

It is the first line of defense and helps reduce the need for intense activation of the body’s immune system. Often, the IgA system can completely head off an attack. The point being that injecting organisms to induce immunity is abnormal.

Because more and more reports are appearing citing vaccine failure, their manufacturers’ answer is to make the vaccines more potent. They do this by making the immune adjuvants more powerful or adding more of them. The problem with this approach is that in the very young, the nutritionally deficient and the aged, over-stimulating the immune system can have an opposite effect--it can paralyze the immune system.

This is especially prevalent with nutritional deficiency.

An early attempt to vaccinate Africans met with disaster when it was discovered that many were dying following vaccination. The problem was traced to widespread vitamin A deficiency among the tribes. Once the malnutrition was corrected, death rates fell precipitously.

Another problem we see with modern vaccines is that the immune stimulation continues over a prolonged period of time.

This is because of the immune adjuvants. They remain in the tissues, constantly stimulating immune-activating cells. With most natural infections the immune activation occurs rapidly, and once the infection is under control, it drops precipitously. This, as we shall see, is to prevent excessive damage to normal cells in the body.

What Happens to the Brain With Vaccination?

It seems the brain is always neglected when pharmacologists consider side effects of various drugs. The same is true for vaccinations. For a long time no one considered the effect of repeated vaccinations on the brain.

This was based on a mistaken conclusion that the brain was protected from immune activation by its special protective gateway called the blood-brain barrier. More recent studies have shown that immune cells can enter the brain directly, and more importantly, the brain’s own special immune system can be activated by vaccination.

You see, the brain has a special immune system that operates through a unique type of cell called a microglia.

These tiny cells are scattered throughout the brain, lying dormant waiting to be activated. In fact, they are activated by many stimuli and are quite easy to activate. For our discussion, activation of the body’s immune system by vaccination is a most important stimuli for activation of brain microglia.

Numerous studies have shown that when the body’s immune system is activated, the brain’s immune cells are likewise activated. This occurs by several pathways, not important to this discussion. The more powerfully the body’s immune system is stimulated the more intense is the brain’s reaction. Prolonged activation of the body’s immune system likewise produces prolonged activation of the brain’s immune system.

Therein lies the danger of our present vaccine policy.

The American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Practice have both endorsed a growing list of vaccines for children, even newborns, as well as yearly flu shots for both children and adults. Children are receiving as many as 22 inoculations before attending school.

What Happens When the Brain’s Immune System is Activated?

The brain’s immune system cells, once activated, begin to move about the nervous system, secreting numerous immune chemicals (called cytokines and chemokines) and pouring out an enormous amount of free radicals in an effort to kill invading organisms. The problem is--there are no invading organisms. It has been tricked by the vaccine into believing there are.

Unlike the body’s immune system, the microglia also secrete two other chemicals that are very destructive of brain cells and their connecting processes. These chemicals, glutamate and quinolinic acid, are called excitotoxins. They also dramatically increase free radical generation in the brain. Studies of patients have shown that levels of these two excitotoxins can rise to very dangerous levels in the brain following viral and bacterial infections of the brain. High quinolinic acid levels in the brain are thought to be the cause of the dementia seen with HIV infection.

The problem with our present vaccine policy is that so many vaccines are being given so close together and over such a long period that the brain’s immune system is constantly activated. This has been shown experimentally in numerous studies. This means that the brain will be exposed to large amounts of the excitotoxins as well as the immune cytokines over the same period.

Studies on all of these disorders, even in autism, have shown high levels of immune cytokines and excitotoxins in the nervous system. These destructive chemicals, as well as the free radicals they generate, are diffused throughout the nervous system doing damage, a process called bystander injury. It’s sort of like throwing a bomb in a crowd.

Not only will some be killed directly by the blast but those far out into the radius of the explosion will be killed by shrapnel.

Normally, the brain’s immune system, like the body’s, activates quickly and then promptly shuts off to minimize the bystander damage. Vaccination won’t let the microglia shut down. In the developing brain, this can lead to language problems, behavioral dysfunction and even dementia.

In the adult, it can lead to the Gulf War Syndrome or one of the more common neurodegenerative diseases, such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s dementia or Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS).

A recent study by the world-renowned immunologist Dr. H. Hugh Fudenberg found that adults vaccinated yearly for five years in a row with the flu vaccine had a 10-fold increased risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. He attributes this to the mercury and aluminum in the vaccine. Interestingly, both of these metals have been shown to activate microglia and increase excitotoxicity in the brain.

Direct Effect of the Cytokines

Various cytokines have been used to treat cancer patients as well as other common diseases.

Studies of the effects of these cytokines on brain function reveal some very close parallels to the diseases we have been discussing. For a more in-depth study of these effects I suggest you read my article appearing in the Journal of the American Nutriceutical Association (volume 6 [fall], Number 4, 2003, pp 21-35) and in the summer issue 2004 of the Journal of the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons.

One can see:

* Confusion
    * Language difficulties
    * Disorientation
    * Seizures
    * Memory problems
    * Somnolence
    * Low-grade fevers
    * Irritability
    * Mood alterations
    * Combativeness
    * Difficulty concentrating
    * A host of other behavioral problems

In the child, brain immune over-activation has been shown to be particularly damaging to the amygdala and other limbic structures of the brain. This can lead to unusual syndromes such as the loss of "theory of mind" and " Alice in Wonderland syndrome." It has also been shown to damage the executive functions of the frontal lobes.

In essence, what is lost is that which makes us social human beings, able to function in a complex world of ideas and interactions.

Several studies have indeed shown elevated levels of cytokines in autistic children. It is also interesting to note that these cytokines, especially interleukin-1ß and tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-a) dramatically increase the damage produced by excitotoxins. So, what we see is a viscous cycle of immune activation, excitotoxin and cytokine excretion, and free radical production. The latter starts the cycle all over again.

The Role of Autoimmunity and Viral Persistence

Studies in autistic children have shown that a state of immune attack on the brain is occurring. Similar findings are seen with neurodegenerative diseases and the Gulf War Syndrome. It must be appreciated that this autoimmunity was triggered by the vaccinations and by organisms contaminating the vaccinations. Once started, the immune reaction cannot stop, thus triggering all the destructive reactions I have discussed.

Dr. Garth Nicolson has shown a direct connection between mycoplasma contamination of vaccines and the 200 percent increased incidence of ALS in Gulf War veterans. The disorder is produced by the same mechanism described above.

Another, even more common, problem is the use of live viruses in vaccines. The reason live viruses can be used is that they are weakened by passing them through a series of cultures--a process called attenuation. These attenuated, non-disease-causing viruses are then injected in hopes of stimulating the body to produce an immune attack.

The problem with this idea is two-fold.

First, we now know that in far too many cases these viruses escape the immune system and take up residence in the body--for a lifetime. A recent autopsy study of elderly individuals found that 20 percent of the brains contained live measles viruses and 45 percent of the other organs contained live measles viruses. Similar findings have been described in autistic children and the measles virus is identical genetically to the one used in the vaccine.

The second problem is that most of these viruses were found to be highly mutated. In fact, different mutations were found among viruses in various organs in the same individual.

This has been a secret kept from the public.

These attenuated viruses undergo mutation brought on by the presence of free radicals in the tissues and organs and they can mutate into virulent, disease-causing organisms. Recent studies have confirmed this frightening finding. In fact, a large percentage of Alzheimer’s disease patients have live viruses in their brain as compared to normal individuals.

Once these live viruses are injected, they cannot be removed. Because the viruses stay in the body, they will be under constant free radical exposure, which can increase during times of stress, illness, exercise and with aging. It is the free radicals that cause the virus to mutate.

In essence, the viruses can exist in the brain, or any organ, either silently and slowly producing destruction of the brain or spinal cord or producing sudden disease once the virus mutates to a highly lethal form.

Conclusions

We have seen that the policy of giving numerous vaccinations to individuals, especially infants and small children, is shear idiocy.

A considerable number of studies have shown conclusively that such a practice can lead to severe injury to the brain by numerous mechanisms. Because the child’s brain is undergoing a period of rapid growth from the third trimester of pregnancy until age 2 years, his or her brain is at considerable risk from this insane policy.

We have also seen that live-virus vaccines and contaminated vaccines hold a special risk in that the viruses tend to persist in a substantial number of individuals and that free radicals can cause the latent viruses to transform by genetic mutation into disease-causing organisms later in life.

It is vital that anyone scheduled for vaccination follow a schedule that allows no more than one vaccine every six months, allowing the immune system time to recover.

Live-virus vaccines should be avoided.

This was recently illustrated by the switch from the live polio vaccine to the killed virus. All cases of polio after the introduction of the vaccine, in the developed world, came from the vaccine itself. This was known from the beginning.

Finally, it is vital that anyone undergoing vaccination should start nutritional supplementation and adhere to a healthy diet before vaccination occurs. Vaccine complications are far fewer in individuals with good nutrition.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any info on Myostatin Vaccines (MRPO mediated virus')??
    By airvine91 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 02:30 AM
  2. Testosterone made similiar to vaccines?
    By keithdolby in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 08:19 PM
  3. Mandatory Vaccinations - Seriously?
    By neoborn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 02:20 AM
  4. Vaccines and Immunization
    By ex_banana-eater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 07:29 AM
  5. Mandatory read for those who keto.