mandatory flu vaccines?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Just wondering your stance.

The military (I am ex-mil) are US Citizens as well, we are not Iran or China... if Tiannaman square happened here there would be no federal government.

Adams
    Iran is doing FAR better than China ever did. I try to keep an eye on the true info leaking out.

For those serious about playing an important role, get to know about proxy setups and encryption, and help enable information travel UNDER DURESS of government attempts to shut it down. The Iranian government failed, but the US is much more tech-savvy - which means we need even MORE tech savvy soldiers on this side of the reeducation fence.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. All I know is that god forbid if america was to have a civil war in this day and age the death toll would be in the tens of millions felt on both sides. With an outside shot of seeing a lot of places go up in a bright flash of light. But thats just me I tend to think the worst, that way when i wake up I can say "hey another day went by and we didn't blow ourselves to hell"
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    All I know is that god forbid if america was to have a civil war in this day and age the death toll would be in the tens of millions felt on both sides. With an outside shot of seeing a lot of places go up in a bright flash of light. But thats just me I tend to think the worst, that way when i wake up I can say "hey another day went by and we didn't blow ourselves to hell"
    It's a choice every person must make for him or her self...whether it is better to die on your feet, or live on your knees.

4. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    All I know is that god forbid if america was to have a civil war in this day and age the death toll would be in the tens of millions felt on both sides. With an outside shot of seeing a lot of places go up in a bright flash of light. But thats just me I tend to think the worst, that way when i wake up I can say "hey another day went by and we didn't blow ourselves to hell"
    The civil war idea is going a bit far, there are no lines drawn. Civil Unrest is more like it, with uprising to a logical entity protected by few.
    The Historic PES Legend

5. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    You'd be a good writer for the back of book covers.
    lol, hope to actually write books themselves someday mate.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Not trying to start a flamewar, but perhaps loaning you come perspective for "other threads". Your entire post and proclaimed lifestyle is as Anti-Christian as you can get.

Just sayin.
    Not true at all. Many Christians become soldiers, and thats the life they enjoy. When it was sword and shield if you didnt find enjoyment/excel in the field, you were returned home on top of your shield instead of carrying it.

No where are we commanded to be panzies. That is just what has been taken and expanded upon, the reason we have denominations is because its our right to interpret it how it best allows us to serve. I commit no sin by fighting in a war, you know alot about the Bible dsade(even though your against it) remember the ban of the old testament and the command to wipe out the tribes(women and children included). So fighting is not that big of a negative IMO if its justified.

I am much more liberal than most Christians, but not all. The old Christian way was having a revolver at your side, a noose in the middle of the city for hanging criminals, and a death penalty for most things And those were much better days with better people...Dont go by what the world has become. Just because I prefer not to close my eyes as a Christian anymore, and actually use them to witness reality, doesnt mean I am not Christian.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    Almost every marine I talk to says when a civil war comes, they are ditching the govt. And none of the airbases here in America are hard to overrun IMO save for the ones with nukes capabilities. All the air guard people I talked to (who have no real weapons training or fighting abilities btw) believe they will never see action and there will never be a civil war. The army is easily half of em would take on this government in a heartbeat. There would be very little to no military resistance. And you better believe the likelihood of nukes going off is not as good as you think. And if a nuke is launched, we will win the war guaranteed because the government would never be forgiven, even other nations would stand up against it.

Hell, we might even be able to get some nukes ourselves. Launching em will be hard as hell though.

80% of the military is pissed off, the other 20% are the higher officers lol(just a joke)

A good chunk of people in the military are in for college/finances. So they would not turn on a brother/sister/mother/father

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    lol, hope to actually write books themselves someday mate.

Not true at all. Many Christians become soldiers, and thats the life they enjoy. When it was sword and shield if you didnt find enjoyment/excel in the field, you were returned home on top of your shield instead of carrying it.

No where are we commanded to be panzies. That is just what has been taken and expanded upon, the reason we have denominations is because its our right to interpret it how it best allows us to serve. I commit no sin by fighting in a war, you know alot about the Bible dsade(even though your against it) remember the ban of the old testament and the command to wipe out the tribes(women and children included). So fighting is not that big of a negative IMO if its justified.

I am much more liberal than most Christians, but not all. The old Christian way was having a revolver at your side, a noose in the middle of the city for hanging criminals, and a death penalty for most things And those were much better days with better people...Dont go by what the world has become. Just because I prefer not to close my eyes as a Christian anymore, and actually use them to witness reality, doesnt mean I am not Christian.
    Cool next time someone steals a protein bar from me I'm gunna bust a cap in their ass.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Almost every marine I talk to says when a civil war comes, they are ditching the govt. And none of the airbases here in America are hard to overrun IMO save for the ones with nukes capabilities. All the air guard people I talked to (who have no real weapons training or fighting abilities btw) believe they will never see action and there will never be a civil war. The army is easily half of em would take on this government in a heartbeat. There would be very little to no military resistance. And you better believe the likelihood of nukes going off is not as good as you think. And if a nuke is launched, we will win the war guaranteed because the government would never be forgiven, even other nations would stand up against it.

Hell, we might even be able to get some nukes ourselves. Launching em will be hard as hell though.
    **** if its that easy how bout we all meet sat night and take down the government then afterwards we'll hit the clubs drinks on me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    Cool next time someone steals a protein bar from me I'm gunna bust a cap in their ass.
    I see no issue with that they wont be stealing much anymore will they?

The lack of harsh results for most criminal acts instills a wide base of acceptance that certain criminal things are ok. Maybe no shoot anyone over a protien bar. lol. But have 2 guys hold his arms and give the thief a good blow to the sternum and let him know why.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's a choice every person must make for him or her self...whether it is better to die on your feet, or live on your knees.
    Can I squat and just be somewhere in the middle?

11. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    **** if its that easy how bout we all meet sat night and take down the government then afterwards we'll hit the clubs drinks on me.
    It will be easier than people think, the hard part is starting the fires to get it going, once its lit, it will feed and grow.

12. Interesting how a thread on flu vaccines rapidly evolved or degenerated into speculations about right of choice, organized protests, revolutions, civil war and related issues.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

13. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Interesting how a thread on flu vaccines rapidly evolved or degenerated into speculations about right of choice, organized protests, revolutions, civil war and related issues.
    Government stepping on American Liberties.
    The Historic PES Legend

14. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Government stepping on American Liberties.
    I thought that was a tradition that reached perfection in the last eight or so years. Not a reason to remain adamant, though. I know you are an apostle of free choice. Yet, you might agree the concept of unlimited civil liberty is an ideal, and consequently, probably utopic.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

15. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I thought that was a tradition that reached perfection in the last eight or so years. Not a reason to remain adamant, though. I know you are an apostle of free choice. Yet, you might agree the concept of unlimited civil liberty is an ideal, and consequently, probably utopic.
    Most want to blame everything on the last 8 years, yet it has been occurring since there has been a two party system in place. Blaming the last administration for everything becomes asinine and hypocritical by many because they support the exact same issues, just under Obama. Liberties are being killed now, only in a swifter fashion in the last 150 or so days. There are a lot of things I didn't support under Bush, and remain that way with Obama in office. Being fast tracked to a communist society is and will insight an upheaval of mammoth proportions.

I don't understand how people can bastardize Bush for overspending, then when Obama gets in, there are nothing but glowing praise for sending our deficit over 1T for the first time in US history.
    The Historic PES Legend

16. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Most want to blame everything on the last 8 years, yet it has been occurring since there has been a two party system in place. Blaming the last administration for everything becomes asinine and hypocritical by many because they support the exact same issues, just under Obama. Liberties are being killed now, only in a swifter fashion in the last 150 or so days. There are a lot of things I didn't support under Bush, and remain that way with Obama in office. Being fast tracked to a communist society is and will insight an upheaval of mammoth proportions.

I don't understand how people can bastardize Bush for overspending, then when Obama gets in, there are nothing but glowing praise for sending our deficit over 1T for the first time in US history.
    I'll keep my response as short as possible, as I am writing from a mobile device. I did not say the last administration started compromising civil liberties. I said it reached a new dimension during that time. As for the current administration, I insist it is too early to pass judgement. Criticizing is easy. I do not know how to approach the USA's new and inherited economic problems without significant public borrowing. I would be glad to hear any serious alternative prescription. The USA is, by the way, not the only democratic system that dramatically expanded its national debt (and size of government) to stimulate economic activity in the past several months.

17. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I'll keep my response as short as possible, as I am writing from a mobile device. I did not say the last administration started compromising civil liberties. I said it reached a new dimension during that time. As for the current administration, I insist it is too early to pass judgement. Criticizing is easy. I do not know how to approach the USA's new and inherited economic problems without significant public borrowing. I would be glad to hear any serious alternative prescription. The USA is, by the way, not the only democratic system that dramatically expanded its national debt (and size of government) to stimulate economic activity in the past several months.
    The problem is that we have yet to learn from the past. Would you go buy a house if you were 100K in credit card debt? Does that make sense to spend money when you are in the hole? I do not care to really criticize this administration, but his policies are astronomically bull****. Social Healthcare? Cap and Trade? FOCA? None of this screams pursuit of happines, it all screams removal of personal liberty, and taxation for success. Two icons the US has sported.

Economic distress you do not RAISE taxes, you lower to stimulate spending. Combine the tax from Cap and Trade, and the social healthcare tax, and small business will be a thing of the past. The 10 tenants of communism are picking up speed at an insane pace.

It is not to early to criticize policies. Pushing through a 1300 pages bill in a matter of hours? I don't remember the last time any of us has voted for anything on the table right now.
    The Historic PES Legend

18. Let me just say this... the Government borrowing to spend on the economy is like ****ing for virginity. You HAVE to see the backwardness of it. Anybody that has read anything about economics at the micro or macro level will tell you the current progression is only to lead to hyperinflation and devaluation of the dollar.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

19. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Let me just say this... the Government borrowing to spend on the economy is like ****ing for virginity. You HAVE to see the backwardness of it. Anybody that has read anything about economics at the micro or macro level will tell you the current progression is only to lead to hyperinflation and devaluation of the dollar.

Adams
    one of the biggest issues with out economy is the banks have everyone tied up in debt, so of course no real explosion can happen. Now if they took that bail out money, put it towards everyone's debt issues(it averaged out to 35K per human in the U.S. Adult and child alike) that would actually stimulated it some. I for one give nothing to the economy and wont be able to for 2-3 years thanks to past mistakes/bad luck/no medical insurance.

We are dropping billions into companies to save them, how stupid are they to realize saving em is a waste because no one can buy stuff even from the saved company.

20. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Let me just say this... the Government borrowing to spend on the economy is like ****ing for virginity. You HAVE to see the backwardness of it. Anybody that has read anything about economics at the micro or macro level will tell you the current progression is only to lead to hyperinflation and devaluation of the dollar.

Adams
    This is squarely in the realm of macro economics and I can assure you the "current progression" will certainly not create hyperinflation. Several key conditions must be fulfilled for hyperinflation to occur, and as far as I can see, the chances are remote.

21. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    This is squarely in the realm of macro economics and I can assure you the "current progression" will certainly not create hyperinflation. Several key conditions must be fulfilled for hyperinflation to occur, and as far as I can see, the chances are remote.
    How so? Goverment stepping into free enterprise, printing money at will... which domino is not ready to fall?
    The Historic PES Legend

22. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    How so? Goverment stepping into free enterprise, printing money at will... which domino is not ready to fall?
    Review "Hyperinflation". Its occurence is heavily dependent on the robustness of what economists call "supply-side" issues.

23. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Review "Hyperinflation". Its occurence is heavily dependent on the robustness of what economists call "supply-side" issues.
    I understand the fundamentals of hyperinflation, unfortunately we have a different situation than standard economics facilitates. When Federal government stepped into free enterprise with GM, Chrysler, Banks, and now soon health care, printed trillions of dollars from thin air, the whole playing field takes on different character. Search google for hyperinflation and Obama, and you will get each issue broken down and why.
    The Historic PES Legend

24. The more educated I become, the more depressed I findmyself

25. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I understand the fundamentals of hyperinflation, unfortunately we have a different situation than standard economics facilitates. When Federal government stepped into free enterprise with GM, Chrysler, Banks, and now soon health care, printed trillions of dollars from thin air, the whole playing field takes on different character. Search google for hyperinflation and Obama, and you will get each issue broken down and why.
    I am an Economist.

26. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I am an Economist.
    Understood, but you failed to answer my questions... cause many economists disagree with you.
    The Historic PES Legend

27. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Understood, but you failed to answer my questions... cause many economists disagree with you.
    I have no clue where all this is leading. I responded to your comments. Your original premise (microeconomics) was incorrect. I would like to debate the economist that speculates hyperinflation in the current circumstances.
    Cheers!

28. Doubt it would happen that they would make it manditory... they never have enough to just to give the kids and elderly thier shots. Prolly almost impossible for them to make enough supply for the entire country.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Stuntbabe View Post
    Doubt it would happen that they would make it manditory... they never have enough to just to give the kids and elderly thier shots. Prolly almost impossible for them to make enough supply for the entire country.
    When they are subsidized (paid for by increased taxes under the now 1.5 trillion healthcare plan) you will see plenty of supply - manufactured by the infamous government lowest bidder standards, of course.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any info on Myostatin Vaccines (MRPO mediated virus')??
    By airvine91 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2015, 09:28 PM
  2. Testosterone made similiar to vaccines?
    By keithdolby in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 07:19 PM
  3. Mandatory Vaccinations - Seriously?
    By neoborn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 01:20 AM
  4. Vaccines and Immunization
    By ex_banana-eater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 06:29 AM
  5. Mandatory read for those who keto.