Chess Anyone???

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
not quite at master level :( i'm somewhere between feeble minded and handicapped at the moment.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
not quite at master level :( i'm somewhere between feeble minded and handicapped at the moment.
LOL awesome:lol:

I used to be quite good, but it seems as I age I am becoming retarded. I got that growing older brings wisdom thing Bass Ackwards

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about a nice game of Global Thermonuclear War?

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Never heard of Thermonuclear War, but yea i'm a pretty decent chess player. I'm trying to reach out and see if i'm alone or if there are other BodyBuilding chess players.

Whos up for a game?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of Thermonuclear War, but yea i'm a pretty decent chess player. I'm trying trying to reach out and see if i'm alone or if there are other BodyBuilding chess players.

Whos up for a game?
I would be willing to try lol. Cant guarantee a good match though lol

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Don't call me a Dork!!

You have to exercise your body and your mind. Chess is a wonderful gym for the brain :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't call me a Dork!!

You have to exercise your body and your mind. Chess is a wonderful gym for the brain :)
I think it was the Donkey Kong comment... not the playing chess thing!

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Any Chess Masters here??
I tried to play chess once when I was alot younger and I never figured it out. These days I have played with the idea because supposedly this game is one of stategy and commands you to think your move which in turn exercises your mind. Maybe it helps you stay a little younger? I am right about my opinions on this?

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Snake is a big pu$$y who abuses "The One" and "STOKED"

and, he probably doesn't even know how to set up a chess board ;)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've really gotten into chess the last couple of months. I'm "ok" :lol:

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
I've really gotten into chess the last couple of months. I'm "ok" :lol:
I also got back into chess a couple weeks ago. Been studying my butt off and killing it on the board!!

Where do you play? find a site and i'll be there

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
used to play a LOT! Started my chess club in high school. I might be up for a game sometime.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, I suck

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
I played a whole lot when I was locked up. You have some guys in jail that are freaking awesome at chess.

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Oh yea, they have nothing better to do then Study Law and Chess or make that Prison Moon Shine

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Mods........can you delete this thread, please?........Thanks In Advance!!!:sgrin:

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
You dont think i'm some push over do ya? I'm a trained martial artist!

you couldn't keep up with my game

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I find the most powerful martial arts is .45 kwon do.

So whats up with this, I would play chest if someone knows as site or something, and we could set a date/time

Hezig

Awards
Umm I think I'm a decent player. Haven't played manny people outside my circle though

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
www.infiniachess.com is a Chess server you have to download and sign up for. but i wouldn't make you do all that. We can either hit up www.pogo.com or yahoo.com or if you know a place that would be better, then thats fine.

At least i get dates Allan.. you probably haven't had any tail in god knows how long!

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
At least i get dates Allan.. you probably haven't had any tail in god knows how long!
That hurts, Sloot :(

Your right, though......It's not like last Summer when I was juggling 3 :( :sgrin:

I have one that lives close to an hour away that I can hammer whenever I please......but that hour drive is brutal......

Feast or famine......It's a bit slow right now, but it'll pikk up........

****, when I was your age all I had to do was wake up and get laid :laugh:

It's a different game when you are older.......anyway, Happy Birthday bro, I was just bustin' your balls over the whole Chess thing :squareeyed:

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
aww <3 i know you wouldn't wanna hurt my feelings.

Thank you.

I'm getting old! and with my diet, i'm getting really weak. i dropped my weight in almost every exercise i did today.. but i'm losing that FAT!