Need suggestions for a new name of the forum

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
It has come time to separate the forum from the main site and we need your input for the new domain name.  We started this project to have a home that is free from the politics of business association and I feel that it would best serve the members to finally make this happen.

Post your recommendations in this thread and let's all decide on a new name for our home!

Chemo

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
anabolicminds.com

Ive liked that one from the start.....I have a problem with anything with "bodybuilding" in it, because not everything applies to bodybuilding.....I like AnabolicScience too, of course that name is taken but its a good forum name.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
CheaperandMoreEffectiveThanYourExpensiveShit.com

HugeMofosSoBackDaFuckUpWithYourIgnorantQuestions.com

WereBetterThanYou.com

EatYouSkinnyBitches.com

actually I second anabolicminds... I like that

DarCSA

Awards
Just a suggestion but how about if a member does come up with the new name they get a reward. How about something like T1 Pro or some T4 or a share of stock. Just a thought let me know what you think.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
All those are a pretty big chunk of change for a minor idea. Just be happy that you named the new forum...but its up to Chemo, not me.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
yeah...

AnabolicMinds.com   thats good...

*OR*

HomeOfTheJuicedBee.com ;)

LG. :cool:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hey LG, there's something brown on your nose! :D

ManBeast

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by ManBeast
Hey LG, there's something brown on your nose! :D

ManBeast
Me?? Brown-noser?? Say it aint so!! ;)

LG. :cool:

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I think anabolicminds is pretty cool if its available.  I'd prefer to stay away from things like homebrew in the domain name so as not to limit ourselves.  I know this board was started on an ideal and belief of essentially being focused on homebrewing knowledge, but we discuss so much more, that it wouldn't be an accurate representation of the forum.

Peace

WYD

BigAl

Awards
just a couple to think about:<br>
<p>
gearheads.com<br>
<p>
alternategear.com<br>
<p>
cyclingminds.com<br>
<p>
<p>
<p>
i do like anabolicminds as well......al

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AnabolicMinds.com gets the official Jarconis endorsement...

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MindOverMuscle

MuscleOverMatter

AnabolicPerception

AnabolicConception

HeifferPlayground

CattleFarmersUnited

AnabolicMindsUnited

MindandAnabolics

AnabolicsOverMind

HeifferSynovexUnited

HeifferFinaOnlyActivist

BigLeanHeiffers

FinaDick

MadHeiffer

AnabolicLimit(s)

SuperiorMinds

BodybuildingFastLane

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
www.anabolicminds.com is the official winner!

I have reserved the domain name and will be changing name servers for the forum directly.  The change should be complete within the week...

Thanks to all that offered suggestions and support!

Chemo

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AnabolicEnlightenment

EnhancedMuscle

NextStepBodybuilding

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Im kind of partial to YJNutrition.com or YJsHive.com. :D

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BodybuildingDiscussion

AnabolicDiscussion

AnabolicTruth

EliteBBMinds

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AnabolicResearch

HeifferMadness

CattleFarmerPicnic

CattleFarmerResearch

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pjorstad
AnabolicEnlightenment

EnhancedMuscle

NextStepBodybuilding

lol, chemo already selected it bro.. :)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
No ****, calm down karma whore....not to mention we're not that affiliated with Fina to name our site after it....

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Passion4Bodybuilding

Bodybuilders4Life

MrOlympiaRoadmap

NextLevel

KingOfOurHIlls

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get a load of this:

It has come time to separate the forum from the main site and we need your input for the new domain name.  We started this project to have a home that is free from the politics of business association and I feel that it would best serve the members to finally make this happen.

Post your recommendations in this thread and let's all decide on a new name for our home!

Chemo
Bodybuilding Forum - Supplement Review - Anabolicminds.com is the official winner!

I have reserved the domain name and will be changing name servers for the forum directly.  The change should be complete within the week...

Thanks to all that offered suggestions and support!

Chemo
Almost like the time I found an old newspaper in the basement of my grandparents house (we were cleaning out after the funeral) from the day they landed on the moon. Well, not quite that significant ;)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
and the guy with the suggestion was banned after his only post. that's ironic.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Neg rep for posting in a 5 years old thread:D

Also YellowJacket was banned for some very good reasons, trust me. God I haven't said that name in a while.

P.S. Chemo is the shiznit to all u newbs who don't know who he is. The man was a homebrewing genius and produced the best hormone carrier ever. A damn shame it's not produced anymore. RIP T-GEL.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Neg rep for posting in a 5 years old thread:D

Also YellowJacket was banned for some very good reasons, trust me. God I haven't said that name in a while.
lol. just giving you grief. i'm used to the new mods - B5150, jayhawk, etc who "Mod Edit" a post rather than deleting them :)

i'm tempted to neg you back FYI, though i doubt it will do me any good :lol:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
lol. just giving you grief. i'm used to the new mods - B5150, jayhawk, etc who "Mod Edit" a post rather than deleting them :)

Yeah I just delete and ban their IP addy although I'm getting soft I haven't banned anyone is quite a while, hmmm:D

As for rep points i could juice mine up if I wished but I choose to stay humble:D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Like j said, there is still quite the assortment that deleted that most don't ever see...except maybe Rugger :nutkick:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well we certainly have come a very long way. It will be 6 years as AM but I must say in the last several years we have grown by leaps and bounds :thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yeah, this is by far the best collection of people i've seen online.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I always wondered what happened and where Chemo got to?
And YJ had many post here. His post count must have been changed. He kept some logs on steroids that was awesome........he worked in a lab and kept bloodwork on test levels. Speaking of which I still have some 4ad cyp!!!!!!
And yes tgel was the ****!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always wondered what happened and where Chemo got to?
And YJ had many post here. His post count must have been changed. He kept some logs on steroids that was awesome........he worked in a lab and kept bloodwork on test levels. Speaking of which I still have some 4ad cyp!!!!!!
And yes tgel was the ****!!!
You REALLY are a veteran :D

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry....I heard "T-Gel" and I immediately left work and came home hoping something miraculous had caused it to become available. :D

I actually have a bottle left...but...alas nothing to ad to make a nice t-1 pro out of it. I'm too nostalgic...I can't get rid of it...lol.

Man....After seeing a couple of old names on here, I realize I haven't been here in a while.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
dg you old bastard:D Some of us are still on here plugging along thinking of the old days. I actually pieced together the formula for Tgel and was thinking of making it but I just don't have acces to equipment nor the time. I believe chemo was working on the Pheremones then thats the last I heard from him.

2z sorry to get your hopes up, if Tgel were selling again I would buy 50 of them, not kidding. Chemo made DMSO a thing of the past with his DMFA formula.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
dg you old bastard:D Some of us are still on here plugging along thinking of the old days. I actually pieced together the formula for Tgel and was thinking of making it but I just don't have acces to equipment nor the time. I believe chemo was working on the Pheremones then thats the last I heard from him.

2z sorry to get your hopes up, if Tgel were selling again I would buy 50 of them, not kidding. Chemo made DMSO a thing of the past with his DMFA formula.
Those were good ol days!!! You could get anything you wanted to grow muscles.......
I think of old members from time to time and wonder what happened to them.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Somehow stumbling on this thread while browsing. Subbed for more browsing back in time.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar