Need suggestions for a new name of the forum

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. No ****, calm down karma whore....not to mention we're not that affiliated with Fina to name our site after it....

2. Passion4Bodybuilding

Bodybuilders4Life

MrOlympiaRoadmap

NextLevel

KingOfOurHIlls
    •   

3. Component-HWhore.COM

4. Get a load of this:

Quote Originally Posted by Chemo; 01-17-2003, 07:31 AM
    It has come time to separate the forum from the main site and we need your input for the new domain name.  We started this project to have a home that is free from the politics of business association and I feel that it would best serve the members to finally make this happen.

Post your recommendations in this thread and let's all decide on a new name for our home!

Chemo
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemo; 01-18-2003, 06:18 PM
    Bodybuilding Forum - Supplement Review - Anabolicminds.com is the official winner!

I have reserved the domain name and will be changing name servers for the forum directly.  The change should be complete within the week...

Thanks to all that offered suggestions and support!

Chemo
    Almost like the time I found an old newspaper in the basement of my grandparents house (we were cleaning out after the funeral) from the day they landed on the moon. Well, not quite that significant

5. and the guy with the suggestion was banned after his only post. that's ironic.
    •   

6. Neg rep for posting in a 5 years old thread

Also YellowJacket was banned for some very good reasons, trust me. God I haven't said that name in a while.

P.S. Chemo is the shiznit to all u newbs who don't know who he is. The man was a homebrewing genius and produced the best hormone carrier ever. A damn shame it's not produced anymore. RIP T-GEL.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    Neg rep for posting in a 5 years old thread

Also YellowJacket was banned for some very good reasons, trust me. God I haven't said that name in a while.
    lol. just giving you grief. i'm used to the new mods - B5150, jayhawk, etc who "Mod Edit" a post rather than deleting them

i'm tempted to neg you back FYI, though i doubt it will do me any good

8. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    lol. just giving you grief. i'm used to the new mods - B5150, jayhawk, etc who "Mod Edit" a post rather than deleting them

Yeah I just delete and ban their IP addy although I'm getting soft I haven't banned anyone is quite a while, hmmm

As for rep points i could juice mine up if I wished but I choose to stay humble

9. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post

Like j said, there is still quite the assortment that deleted that most don't ever see...except maybe Rugger

10. Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    Like j said, there is still quite the assortment that deleted that most don't ever see...except maybe Rugger

11. Well we certainly have come a very long way. It will be 6 years as AM but I must say in the last several years we have grown by leaps and bounds

12. yeah, this is by far the best collection of people i've seen online.

13. I always wondered what happened and where Chemo got to?
    And YJ had many post here. His post count must have been changed. He kept some logs on steroids that was awesome........he worked in a lab and kept bloodwork on test levels. Speaking of which I still have some 4ad cyp!!!!!!
    And yes tgel was the ****!!!

14. wow what a find! and T-gel was SICK

15. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    I always wondered what happened and where Chemo got to?
    And YJ had many post here. His post count must have been changed. He kept some logs on steroids that was awesome........he worked in a lab and kept bloodwork on test levels. Speaking of which I still have some 4ad cyp!!!!!!
    And yes tgel was the ****!!!
    You REALLY are a veteran

16. I'm sorry....I heard "T-Gel" and I immediately left work and came home hoping something miraculous had caused it to become available.

I actually have a bottle left...but...alas nothing to ad to make a nice t-1 pro out of it. I'm too nostalgic...I can't get rid of it...lol.

Man....After seeing a couple of old names on here, I realize I haven't been here in a while.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    You REALLY are a veteran
    LMAO, yep sad isn't it. You can't get rid of me!

18. dg you old bastard Some of us are still on here plugging along thinking of the old days. I actually pieced together the formula for Tgel and was thinking of making it but I just don't have acces to equipment nor the time. I believe chemo was working on the Pheremones then thats the last I heard from him.

2z sorry to get your hopes up, if Tgel were selling again I would buy 50 of them, not kidding. Chemo made DMSO a thing of the past with his DMFA formula.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    dg you old bastard Some of us are still on here plugging along thinking of the old days. I actually pieced together the formula for Tgel and was thinking of making it but I just don't have acces to equipment nor the time. I believe chemo was working on the Pheremones then thats the last I heard from him.

2z sorry to get your hopes up, if Tgel were selling again I would buy 50 of them, not kidding. Chemo made DMSO a thing of the past with his DMFA formula.
    Those were good ol days!!! You could get anything you wanted to grow muscles.......
    I think of old members from time to time and wonder what happened to them.

20. Somehow stumbling on this thread while browsing. Subbed for more browsing back in time.
    SNS/CEL REP My UNPSONSORED Higenamine log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304029-sns-higenamine-log.html#post6039062

21. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    Somehow stumbling on this thread while browsing. Subbed for more browsing back in time.
    Lol I guess they went with anabolicminds.com
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

22. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Lol I guess they went with anabolicminds.com
    I fcuking died!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

23. Wow, I just took a trip back to 2003.

:boom:
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

24. How did I get here. This is like when you stumble across the weird side of YouTube
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 07:16 PM
  2. Need suggestions for a new program
    By Dru in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 11:58 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 03:28 PM
  4. the new banner of the forum is error!!
    By sicosico in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 08:31 PM