micheal jackson

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i didn't watch it, i was at the gym, did anyone else watch it?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
yea i did..my mom was there at the memorial. I was trying to look for her but no luck. It was good.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
were there any riots? i heard they were stepping up the police to protect against riots???

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
It was a nice memorial. No riots, it seemed to be actually pretty calm. They did have an elevated # of police on hand though.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
yea nothing crazy happened. The fans respected everything. it was nice.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
amazing, a b ankrupt state had to spend that much on a stronger police presence.

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
good singer... but i think people have forgotten her jerked off little kids?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He was a very sad man who led a tragic life... I feel very sorry for him, not so much for his death but for the life he had to lead. The guy was obviously in a lot of pain.

I guess he was a good singer and dancer ... musical genius? I don't think so...

The hype surrounding his passing, makes me absolutely ill, the thought that we should revere such a person who was so unsuccessful at what really matters in life...

If your happy an love life then your miles ahead of almost every celebrity, but this guys life was just tragic! Not blaming him so much, I know he was probably very disturbed to begin with but the media makes life so difficult for these poor souls.

I understand some people love his music but don't put him on a pedestal damn!!

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
personally Freddie Mercury is the king of music in my books. Freddie + Queen made quite a lot more catchy and great songs than Jackson...

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
personally Freddie Mercury is the king of music in my books. Freddie + Queen made quite a lot more catchy and great songs than Jackson...
Freddy was probably the best Frontman of all time........

RIP Freddy..........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irp8CNj9qBI"]YouTube - Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody[/ame]

Extremely talented with one of the best stage presences and voices I've ever heard.......Please...........No Homo here..........dude was amazing :head:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Freddy was probably the best Frontman of all time........

RIP Freddy..........

YouTube - Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

Extremely talented with one of the best stage presences and voices I've ever heard.......Please...........No Homo here..........dude was amazing :head:
I was a big fan of early Queen, where they were much more creative but then the started with the jock rock and I was less interested. Waste of talent.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dude i didn't know that micheal jackson was int he Guinness book of world records?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Micheal Jackson was a FREAK of nature, that sexually molested little kids for fun. Yea he had tallents, like dancing or whatever, but are people overlooking the fact he was a sex offender and accepting it, jus because he's famous? Hardly a hero or role model here people...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Micheal Jackson was a FREAK of nature, that sexually molested little kids for fun. Yea he had tallents, like dancing or whatever, but are people overlooking the fact he was a sex offender and accepting it, jus because he's famous? Hardly a hero or role model here people...
I can't say for sure if he molested kids, but regardless of that or not, what he DID DO with children (by his own statements, e.g. sleeping in the same bed, etc) is still COMPLETELY unacceptable for someone his age.

I was listening to Savage the other day. He goes, "So, do you guys know what Obama has been up to this week? Of course you don't, you've been too busy watching them bury that pervert in a gold casket." :lol:

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i think the best part about this is how everyone shunned him away from society, then when he dies they all accept him.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think the best part about this is how everyone shunned him away from society, then when he dies they all accept him.
Did you guys hear some of the comments from people like Jamie Foxx and Al Sharpton? - I mean, Al was just being Al, I guess. Nobody pays attention to him anyways, but Foxx was being an idiot on the BET tribute to him.

He kept saying how MJ was a BLACK MAN and that WE (the black community) shared him with the rest of the world and all this garbage.

Ya, keep screaming racism; it's obvious who keeps it going.

rkc21

Awards
not to bump up a dead subject (no pun intended....i dont think?) but is anyone going to see the unreleased michael jackson videos that are supposedly coming out in theatres?

rkc21

Awards
Did you guys hear some of the comments from people like Jamie Foxx and Al Sharpton? - I mean, Al was just being Al, I guess. Nobody pays attention to him anyways, but Foxx was being an idiot on the BET tribute to him.

He kept saying how MJ was a BLACK MAN and that WE (the black community) shared him with the rest of the world and all this garbage.

Ya, keep screaming racism; it's obvious who keeps it going.
You're absolutely right. And the media is creating this whole racial war and the black community is blaming the whites on starting it, but Foxx's comments along with Sharptons and it's pretty clear where the issue is arising from. That was SO uncalled for and I lost some respect for Jamie Foxx after watching that crap he did.

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention that they are trying to revere a black(ish) man who actually bleached his skin to make it look whiter . Strange world we live in .

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to mention that they are trying to revere a black(ish) man who actually bleached his skin to make it look whiter . Strange world we live in .
lol. No kidding. You think he'd be saying, "You can have him."

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
It is merely a reflection of an estranged upside-down world we live in. Who gets most attention, praise and financial reward today ? People who can act in front of a camera, parade on a catwalk, design clothes that hardly anyone wears.... at the same time, there is no regard to their moral character or ethical conduct.

Mother Theresa and Princess D died about the same time. Who got more media coverage ?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is merely a reflection of an estranged upside-down world we live in. Who gets most attention, praise and financial reward today ? People who can act in front of a camera, parade on a catwalk, design clothes that hardly anyone wears.... at the same time, there is no regard to their moral character or ethical conduct.

Mother Theresa and Princess D died about the same time. Who got more media coverage ?
Very astute!! my point exactly!! If your following the norm your on the wrong path ... the road to being a better human being is a lonely one... but your going to meet some amazing people on the way. Hey that's a pretty good quote.

jadelee

Awards
Anyway i regret MJ has died. Love his songs and was dreaming about going to his concert, but...