Need an explanation

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
can someone explain to me the purpose of the rep power points and the AM points?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It's a scientific fact that people with more rep points get more pu$$y, bigger muscles, make more money, and are benching at least 500 pounds.

JUST KIDDING :D I guess it's just something that's there for entertainment purposes because if you stick around long enough then you'll be as wise as you need to be.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
The more you have the smarter you are or have bigger ****. I forget...

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Are the comments to this post a sign of the intelligence as well? Seriously, it is one thing to joke but it seems to me the the hormonal imbalance of testorone has run high on the comments.

I guess if some people don't know the answer then they have to anal?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
damn, i don't excel in either category.....
that's funny, your the first person i thought of when this question was posted. "how in the hell does suncloud have so much rep?", "i don't even think he knows what a dead-lift is"...........

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
that's funny, your the first person i thought of when this question was posted. "how in the hell does suncloud have so much rep?", "i don't even think he knows what a dead-lift is"...........
isn't that a crossfit thing ?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP9BtScBQaI"]YouTube - Nae mince in Moray[/ame]

nae mince :(