Happy Independence Day America!!!!

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
I love you America. According to my watch, it is the 4th of July (Im in Spain). Just wanted to be the one who made the thread. We had our celebrations on the 2nd. Watched some motivating fireworks. Shed a tear for all my brothers and sisters around the world.

We have 96 hours of "do whatever you want". It will be what I normally do. Eat, and workout.

Love you America...

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Happy Independence Day everyone

Be safe Jass.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Happy 4th, Everyone.......:food:

:usa:

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for our freedom soldiers. Special Thanks to jass, mr big pr, and any others fighting for us to have another indepenence day. Happy fouth to everyone else!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I love you America. According to my watch, it is the 4th of July (Im in Spain). Just wanted to be the one who made the thread. We had our celebrations on the 2nd. Watched some motivating fireworks. Shed a tear for all my brothers and sisters around the world.

We have 96 hours of "do whatever you want". It will be what I normally do. Eat, and workout.

Love you America...
you and the others (on this board or not) are the reason we still have a 4th of July to celebrate freely. bless the men and women of the armed forces, where ever you might be this holiday. the greatest holiday that we have in this country, this day is our's, as American's, this is our day. be safe everyone.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Happy 4th, and thanks to the soldiers of today and yesterday who sacrifice so much for so many.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
God Bless America, and God bless ALL that have fought and died for all the freedoms we now retain. For Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, we thank you.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Happy belated 4th!. I hope every one had a great time. My bro was back for the weekend, he is a marine as well. Told him I was gona join air guard just to piss with him LOL. Good times good times.

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
Happy belated 4th!. I hope every one had a great time. My bro was back for the weekend, he is a marine as well. Told him I was gona join air guard just to piss with him LOL. Good times good times.
Lol. Thats good ****.

Our platoon and the other platoon here had a huge party in the smoke pit. Definently good times.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 3
SSJ4GOD General Chat 4
Anabolics 42
toddgranit General Chat 3
thewilman General Chat 0