How To Get To Heaven When You Die

DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

• YES

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • NO

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART BEFORE

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • OTHER

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

xfrodobaggins

Awards
ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

This all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain which this world sees is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross for you:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Even if we lie one time, the punishment is hell, which is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already committed a sin which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die.

3. If you will confess to Jesus Christ that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior, accept Him as Lord and Savior and believe in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead you will be saved.

Joh 1:12 “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name”

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus and asking Him to forgive you for your sins and save you. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven if they do these things, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS?

ARE YOU WILLING TO TURN TO JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION?

4. If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior please humble yourself before God and pray this prayer to Him from your heart:

"Dear LORD JESUS, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you prayed that prayer to God, and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting this, Just be ready to get cyber stoned. Its a lot of guys on here that dont take to kindly to the Jesus and God talk, not as if its gonna stop the truth from being spoken. Just be on top of your game with your word and script if you decide to get in any type of discussion with them, ive learned to deal with it. The threads turn into long drawn out debates and I have to remind myself to not get sucked in. Anyhow God bless you and yours.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Oh, no, another religious thread... Your "truth" represents no more than your own belief system and it has nothing to do with the universal truth. You can start arguing again all you want about Bible and your version of God, you still have no proof other than your own faith... Which means absolutely nothing to others...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Fodo, welcome to modern day America. This approach doesn't work in the least bit.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
how do god and jesus feel about AAS?

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Oh, no, another religious thread... Your "truth" represents no more than your own belief system and it has nothing to do with the universal truth. You can start arguing again all you want about Bible and your version of God, you still have no proof other than your own faith... Which means absolutely nothing to others...
Here you go, its fine if he wanted to do this. you on the other hand didnt even have to chime in with your negative attitude, but you like to get things heated. If you dont belive then dont comment, I mean of course I cant stop you, but what is the point. Please grow up, no one made you click on the thread, but you couldnt fight the temptation to be ignorant.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Chill out, "son". You showed what an ignorant person you are in another thread, when just about everyone told you to stop talking because you simply didn't bring anything valuable to that thread, yet you keep ignoring everyone and everything. Now you jump on me again.
I didn't post anything negative and I wasn't talking to you either. Really shows who's ignorant here.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Who joins a forum named anabolic minds to make their first post about religion?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
CHILL. He has the right to post this, and not be viciously attacked like I am sure some people on here will try.

Its our duty as Christians to spread the gospel, no matter the cost(often times in other countries that cost can be life itself).

So If you dont like it, stay your tongue and pretend ot be intelligent in your ways of science.

If you appreciate it/like it/ are a fellow disciple of Christ
BTW this might be of interest

Seems they can pretty much prove the Apostle Pauls remains now.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/28/AR2009062801356.html

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.
I am a Christian. I just don't believe this is the right place to be a missionary. Especially if you show no interest in exercise/fitness and this is your only post.

thedawg3545

thedawg3545

Awards
its pretty simple really, if ur an overall good person and try to help people out every once in a while, and have true geniune love in ur heart you'll go to heaven. thats how i see it anyways

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am a Christian. I just don't believe this is the right place to be a missionary. Especially if you show no interest in exercise/fitness and this is your only post.
I didnt even check post count LOL, good point. A 1 post wonder wond do much. But I am liking the poll results. At least ATM

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hope that everyone will discuss this like mature adults; however, I have yet to see one thread of this nature remain open for more than 2 days. Everyone is entitled (word used loosely) to their opinion, and we should respect that. That being said, we will all die, and that's the only absolute given in this world, the rest is in your heart.
YouTube - Slayer - Eyes Of The Insane video

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
I've already seen/been to Hell. God/Jesus was not there. Even if I wanted them to be. But, I lived throught it and I'm still breathing today. Be kinder to others than they are to you, You'll make it.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
You worry about getting to your heaven. I'll worry about getting into mine.

Tolerance is not as sacred to some Christians now as 'spreading the gospel'.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Good point. What about prohormones too? I bet those are a sin.
Its hard to say but I belive anything you can abuse or a person becomes dependent on could be a problem. Most AAS are illegal so as a bible beliving christan that would be a issue because the bible says to follow the laws of the land. Prohormones are also touchy because some are banned and some are not. I have done 3 short cycles of legal pro and have decided that I wont anymore. The apostle Paul speaks about your conscious and how you can ignore it when you as a individual may feel bad or unsure about somthing but you do it anyway.

Thats how I felt so I decided not to fool with them anymore, but I dont knock anyone that does. Now its also different when its involved in sporst because cheating and lying come into play, I read somthing that described it as a form of witch craft because its deception. Anyhow I belive that this is a good place to evangelise there are plenty of people on here that dont know Crist and some that dont care to know.

Go into all the world and preach the gosspel, even on AM.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks! You guys make me feel guilty for breathing. I guess I'm a work in progress. Like Billy said, I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints......

I'm a sinner, I know it. I just try to treat my fellow man with the same respect that I desire. I just wonder, as magnificent as god must be, to have created this universe that even the most brilliant minds on earth can't even begin to understand, how could god possibly be concerned with the petty idiocyncrasies of us humans? If god wanted us to be perfect, he certainly could have created us that way. Just a thought.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! You guys make me feel guilty for breathing. I guess I'm a work in progress. Like Billy said, I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints......

I'm a sinner, I know it. I just try to treat my fellow man with the same respect that I desire. I just wonder, as magnificent as god must be, to have created this universe that even the most brilliant minds on earth can't even begin to understand, how could god possibly be concerned with the petty idiocyncrasies of us humans? If god wanted us to be perfect, he certainly could have created us that way. Just a thought.
well roids that was the original idea but because of the fall (Adam & Eve) we are not how god wants us to be. Thats the whole thing about being reborn in christ. We can began to take on the nature of Christ through the holy spirit. God has mercy towerds us but we still know right from wrong, and since works or good deeds are not enough faith and redemption thrue the begotten Son is the Key. I hope and pray you get to where you feel you should be.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Chill out, "son". You showed what an ignorant person you are in another thread, when just about everyone told you to stop talking because you simply didn't bring anything valuable to that thread, yet you keep ignoring everyone and everything. Now you jump on me again.
I didn't post anything negative and I wasn't talking to you either. Really shows who's ignorant here.
I guess you told me honey, you go boy!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honey? Wait, what? :blink:

If God made us all perfect, then we would all be robots that had no clue on what free will is, and would not prove pure by resisting temptations.
I guess you told me honey, you go boy!

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I just said that prayer and now I got a strange tingling sensation in my testicular area. I think it is working like HCG. Anabolic prayer!

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Honey? Wait, what? :blink:

If God made us all perfect, then we would all be robots that had no clue on what free will is, and would not prove pure by resisting temptations.
I was just messin with Demitry, hes always hatting on me for some reason, I think its personel but whatever.

Free will is a gift and can be a curse, as humans we are still made to serve somthing or someone. God will use us to acomplish his will or we can run with the otherside and oppose his will. But he dosent make us do anything but he does tell us that we will reap what we sow. Were only pure through Jesus it isnt the passing of test that makes us pure.

The passing of test will produce strength and faith in us because we can look at those situations in life and see how god helped us get thrue those trials.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression Heaven was at the first set of lights past Best Buy, on Portage and Main. I went there, however, and it was nowhere to be found; unfortunately, I was misled.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Oh, no, another religious thread...
Just to make it clear, that commnet wasn't addressed toward religion, but more toward some self righteous asses that would turn yet another thread into pissing match. One of them sure did...

I was just messin with Demitry, hes always hatting on me for some reason, I think its personel but whatever.
I don't hate on you, I could care less, yet you always jump on me because I don't share your belief system. You are the perfect example why people reject religion.
You were told this in every single thread and I say it again, learn how to spell or at least use "spell check", so you won't appear like an uneducated person. No one will ever take your advice because of that.
You can't even spell my name right.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I think he is correct. I think you are spelling your name wrong. There should be a vowel in between the D and M. :sgrin:
Not necessarily. It sounds Red, I mean Russian to me. No Communists allowed on this forum though so I must be mistaken.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ignorance runs amok if you noticed the other thread. Sad part is, everyone realizes at some point whats real. Which is a benefit of being on the right side. lol.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I think he is correct. I think you are spelling your name wrong. There should be a vowel in between the D and M. :sgrin:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lozgod again.

JDK5386

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

This all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain which this world sees is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross for you:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Even if we lie one time, the punishment is hell, which is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already committed a sin which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die.

3. If you will confess to Jesus Christ that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior, accept Him as Lord and Savior and believe in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead you will be saved.

Joh 1:12 “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name”

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus and asking Him to forgive you for your sins and save you. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven if they do these things, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS?

ARE YOU WILLING TO TURN TO JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION?

4. If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior please humble yourself before God and pray this prayer to Him from your heart:

"Dear LORD JESUS, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you prayed that prayer to God, and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.

Yet another religulous person who struggles to complete declarative sentences, confuses belief with knowledge and who uses all caps to make his points.

I'm calling troll.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
OP speaks the truth, we all sinned, none are worthy of heaven, but we can all ask for forgiveness, choice is all yours, and I do hope that someone makes the right choice because of this thread. I am not trying to start a fight, say I am right, or that I am a great moral person, all this post is here for is to say that to the best of my ability I just dont want to see anyone go to hell, that is all. I am sorry for all who are offended, but Christians post these things because we care and want to give people the option best we know how to choose Heaven.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
I've never talked to anyone thats ever been to Heaven, have you? It seems that some man along time ago wrote a book that some think is the correct truth. The other half of the worrld thinks thier book written long time ago by another man is the correct truth. They all basically say the same thing " be good to each other". Eveyone speaks it, but who practices it? Evey get made in Traffic, a checkout line, on the phone? From what I have seen of this world (and I have seen it) more Bad has come from everyones Good words than good. Religion was invented to keep the poor from murdering the rich. And I can tell you from experiance "You will Die". Hope its where you believe you will go when you get there.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established

Free will is a gift and can be a curse, as humans we are still made to serve somthing or someone. God will use us to acomplish his will or we can run with the otherside and oppose his will. But he dosent make us do anything but he does tell us that we will reap what we sow. Were only pure through Jesus it isnt the passing of test that makes us pure.

The passing of test will produce strength and faith in us because we can look at those situations in life and see how god helped us get thrue those trials.
This reminds me of Stargate SG-1.

Free will, is free will we are not made to serve anyone. But we can sure benefit from working together on advancements instead of bickering over the Creator. Belief and Faith is more than enough.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Whats wrong here IMO is that ppl pray to jesus "jesus the lord and savior" blah blah blah. Jesus was a man and he came from the same place as you and i, we are sons and daughters of god. He wasnt god, he isnt god so why pray to him to save you? If you believe in god then logically you should be able to discern the two.

So if by logic the bible got that part wrong the only verdict is to live a good life, being a loving person and always use your judgement and heart when reading ANY book of ANY nature.

How many gurus, prophets, saviors, healers and alike have there been?

They all more or less say the same things about being a good person so thats the point... where they deivate with sacrifice, pedophilia and contradictions to life are where my judgement says that MAN has had too much a part in the making of such alleged "holy" texts and scripture.

If people insist on spending their lives on their knees praying then i think they are missing out on a chance to STAND UP and MAKE THE world a better place.

By this decree we, in our own subjective reality, have all the tools, abilities and minds to be godly in our own right and bring justice, kindness, love and hope to this planet!!!

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Good point SWG.
But, I think it easier for most to Believe and Pray for someone/something to come and save them from everything wrong, than it is to take control and make a difference in the world.
Help me Forrest, Help me!

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Just to make it clear, that commnet wasn't addressed toward religion, but more toward some self righteous asses that would turn yet another thread into pissing match. One of them sure did...

I don't hate on you, I could care less, yet you always jump on me because I don't share your belief system. You are the perfect example why people reject religion.
You were told this in every single thread and I say it again, learn how to spell or at least use "spell check", so you won't appear like an uneducated person. No one will ever take your advice because of that.
You can't even spell my name right.
Ok DMITRYwi whatever you say, this is bigger then you and Im not gonna waste my time with you. Your opinion is just that, Im a married father of two with real man isuues and responsibility, you dont even make the list brotha.

I jump on you because you dont share my belif, your lying about that. If I remeber correctly you PM'd me out of know where talking trash about a thread you hadnt even been on, I told you to leave me alone and stop sending me messages. You looked me up bro, I wasnt looking for you. And then you got even more lame and negged me some rep point, not that I care, but any how.

Live your life Bro and go hard, it dosent bother me one bit I can assure you that. So after this you dont even have a reason to say anything else or big bro is gonna have to give little brother wedgy.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
The common denominator is to appreciate and protect life. All lives are equal and the elderly, sick and destitute are not to be cast aside due to petty reasons such as financial burden, time constraints and ego.

The earth is equally important to our survival as we have always shared a symbiotic relationship with it. The animals and plants as well as air and water should be treated as our own bodies with care and dilligence for without it we are not.

The greatest moments in life come from meaningful lasting relationships, perseverance, love, kindness and charity.

IF any religion contradicts this you must agree that there is nothing godly about it and to "save" your life (heaven, or life) why would you run around jumping through hoops(religious beaurocracy), repeating words, wearing specific clothing (uniforms etc) while destroying life or watching it be destroyed????? (praying for magic to intervene or some "holy body" to fix what we created?)

We have all the tools and abilities to make this world better and yet it is the idle prayer that does nothing to cure cancer, heal the wounded, pick up the fallen or bring justice back to our world.

So you've prayed, now what are you gonna DO!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Good point SWG.
But, I think it easier for most to Believe and Pray for someone/something to come and save them from everything wrong, than it is to take control and make a difference in the world.
Help me Forrest, Help me!
Nice post, that was my next point.

I find it frustrating that people argue the finite details and make a "big picture" solution impossible. Its this endless bickering that stops ANY progress. We argue about who's god is better of what that god really expects from us... meanwhile corporate america seperates the divide between humans and profits financially from the hardship of others.

My god, your god, this way, that way, pray, dont pray!!!!AARRGGGG

Hug your grandma, pick up a shovel, walk to work, feed the hungry, smile, plant a tree and stop fighting!!!!!!! CHEERS TO THAT!

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Whats wrong here IMO is that ppl pray to jesus "jesus the lord and savior" blah blah blah. Jesus was a man and he came from the same place as you and i, we are sons and daughters of god. He wasnt god, he isnt god so why pray to him to save you? If you believe in god then logically you should be able to discern the two.

So if by logic the bible got that part wrong the only verdict is to live a good life, being a loving person and always use your judgement and heart when reading ANY book of ANY nature.

How many gurus, prophets, saviors, healers and alike have there been?

They all more or less say the same things about being a good person so thats the point... where they deivate with sacrifice, pedophilia and contradictions to life are where my judgement says that MAN has had too much a part in the making of such alleged "holy" texts and scripture.

If people insist on spending their lives on their knees praying then i think they are missing out on a chance to STAND UP and MAKE THE world a better place.

By this decree we, in our own subjective reality, have all the tools, abilities and minds to be godly in our own right and bring justice, kindness, love and hope to this planet!!!
Well SWG if we left everything in mans hands then we would realy be in a bad place. No matter how good someone can be they still have a evil side. There are always things that will bring the evil out of someone, a rapist can help a old lady across the street or a theif can buy some one lunch or go to church and pray then go smoke crack and watch a porno and on and on. Just because of that one good deed or a few he still has a evil and sinful life that will not please God.

Eternal life is a gift and a gift that most people want, I dont know many people that wont to die. So God says to live a certain way, that realy benifits us in the long run, but because man wants to do what he wants he cant justify haveing to bow down to somthing greater then him. God lets us do as we please but all he says in the end is you will be judged for what you do. If people would be real they would admit that the things that God commands us not to do are actually good and if people could follow those things then the world would be so much better. But mens rebelious nature would not allow us to do so.

Thats why it takes Jesus Christ to get you right with God, Jesus was devine and he was a man, all the othe prophets and gurus or idols that people worship have all died or never been alive. Jesus was real and he walked this earth and died as all the other prophets and relegious figures did. The difference between them is that they can all be acounted for there still resting in there tombs and graves. Jesus, no where to be found and no one can explain that.

The things the bible talks about are still relevent to this day and the prophecies are and have come to past.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
NattyT: Your arguments make no real impact when you can't take the time to spell words properly, once or twice is no big thing, but your arguments are full of them. Does it matter, yes. There are plenty of people out there who think the highly religious are incompetent and lack basic spelling skills.

As for your argument:

You are correct when you say that everyone has a dark side. Nobody can be perfect, what is more important in this world, our world. Is that we learn to stop bickering over religion and just do what we need to do as a species to advance. What life have you lived if you spend it worshiping here non-stop, and then go upstairs to worship yet again. God gave you a life to live, so live it. If he really wanted us to spend it worshiping him, why would we have a life outside of heaven? Do you really think because i don't devote myself to Him 24/7 that he hates me? If you ask for salvation and forgiveness and truthfully, honestly mean your words. He will give it to you, thats the kind of God I believe in.

Why can't people just concentrate on being good people, no matter who or what you pray too without persecution? I know many people, of different faiths and beliefs and they are all good people. This is all that really matters...

"If people insist on spending their lives on their knees praying then i think they are missing out on a chance to STAND UP and MAKE THE world a better place." Truer words were never spoken, if i could rep again i would. Praying on your knees for God's help will not make this world a better place. Only we can.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Ok DMITRYwi whatever you say, this is bigger then you and Im not gonna waste my time with you. Your opinion is just that, Im a married father of two with real man isuues and responsibility, you dont even make the list brotha.

I jump on you because you dont share my belif, your lying about that. If I remeber correctly you PM'd me out of know where talking trash about a thread you hadnt even been on, I told you to leave me alone and stop sending me messages. You looked me up bro, I wasnt looking for you. And then you got even more lame and negged me some rep point, not that I care, but any how.

Live your life Bro and go hard, it dosent bother me one bit I can assure you that. So after this you dont even have a reason to say anything else or big bro is gonna have to give little brother wedgy.
Yet, another useless post.
I did neg rep you for what you said and then you are the one started PMing me and tell me how much you don't care about it and ****. If you don't care then you would go and spend time with your kids and wife, you've been bragging so much about, instead of telling me what a horrible person I am and how I'm gonna go to "hell".

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established

Not necessarily. It sounds Red, I mean Russian to me. No Communists allowed on this forum though so I must be mistaken.
Neg rep, neg rep. Take that, bitches. :D

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
If there are any intelligent people that categorically deny the existence of a supreme power beyond our comprehension, I doubt there are very many, or that they maintain that position for very long. However, this fact doesnt impede the existence of deleterious circumstance within our social realm. An altruistic approach minus fanaticism is an appropriate remedy to world problems. JMO

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
If there are any intelligent people that categorically deny the existence of a supreme power beyond our comprehension, I doubt there are very many, or that they maintain that position for very long. However, this fact doesnt impede the existence of deleterious circumstance within our social realm. An altruistic approach minus fanaticism is an appropriate remedy to world problems. JMO
No offense.. but wtf did you just say??

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
LoL, none taken. In a word, it means: Love

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Nice post, that was my next point.

I find it frustrating that people argue the finite details and make a "big picture" solution impossible. Its this endless bickering that stops ANY progress. We argue about who's god is better of what that god really expects from us... meanwhile corporate america seperates the divide between humans and profits financially from the hardship of others.

My god, your god, this way, that way, pray, dont pray!!!!AARRGGGG

Hug your grandma, pick up a shovel, walk to work, feed the hungry, smile, plant a tree and stop fighting!!!!!!! CHEERS TO THAT!
agreed, I know how I feel when I help someone. That is more important than the verdict of any forum debate or whether or not you say a paragraph prayer out loud.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Huh?:bigeyes: