Pudge Rodriguez is a piece of ****! - AnabolicMinds.com

Pudge Rodriguez is a piece of ****!

Pudge Rodriguez is a piece of ****!

For those of you who havn't yet heard, Pudge Rodriguez signed today with the DETROIT TIGERS for 4 years, $40 mil. If you're wondering why I am so pissed, I am a Florida Marlins fan and my dad actually used to work within the organization. I watched probably 2 out of every 3 games this year and was at most of the playoff games and 2 of the world series games. I have to admit that I fell in love with how Pudge plays the game, but boy do I hate him as a person.

Pudge was quoted as saying that he loved Miami, and wanted to stay close to home (where he has a statue of himself in the front yard). For God sakes, you just won a championship in YOUR HOMETOWN! What else do you want? My Marlins offered him 3 years, 7.5 million a year...but that wasn't good enough..what a piece of ****.

As badly as I want the Marlins to win, I now want the Tigers to lose just as bad. I hope they lose 150 games this year and Pudge hits .240 with 12 homers. A broken ankle somewhere along the way would be nice too. Sorry. Just had to vent!

Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I loved watching the Marlins spank the yankees...It's too bad it's all about money I do like the way Pudge plays as well....

As a lifelong fan of Detroit Tigers, I fully expect whatever is in the air, water, etc. to affect him like almost every other All-Star or former All-Star brought in over the last 15 years. I'm 99.99999% sure his statistics will be the worst 4 years of his entire career.

~Todd
    •   

Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Pudge will most likely "tire" of the losing within a season at the most and make himself enough of a pain in the ass that he will be traded to a contender, with Detroit probably picking up some of the contract. This will be after they realize that the "winner" and "world series champ" stuff doesn't come with just one player, especially a 32 year old catcher with alot of wear and tear. Pudge will have his cake and eat it too, just like Arod. Can't blame him as much as Detroit though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Must see video on pinning. This guy is a piece of work.
    By 1976pianoman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 08:02 PM
  2. what is this piece of equipment called?
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 10:50 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 11:46 PM
  4. what is to become of anabolicarchive?
    By dez/null in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 04:18 PM
  5. Rest is important part of training equation
    By windwords7 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 11:14 AM