so it's my bday...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm one year away from posting in the 35 and older section lol. I'm working, my baby is in Norway and I've learned today is National HIV testing day...

All in all, not really a good day :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you're old

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
finally, someone older than me :woohoo:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
happy birthday - i'll let you know about all the fun i'm having so u can live vicariously

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm one year away from posting in the 35 and older section lol. I'm working, my baby is in Norway and I've learned today is National HIV testing day...

All in all, not really a good day :)
You remind me of this guy. :borladuck:

Happy Birthday

keeper

Happy Birthday! As a consolation, just think... your wife's about to be hitting her prime.

Happy days.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have more happy bday wishes from forums with automatic emails than friends and family... Maybe I should rethink my 'character' lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decided tyi ha have a few drinks for my bday **** you!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday, J. I hope this is your best year yet.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Happy birfday. Happy I wont be posting a thread saying this for another 12 years :D :wave2:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jay you're my boy, and def a good friend!! Happy Birthday man, go spend it with your girl!!!!!!! Always see all the pics you put up on MS man!!!!!!

~Dan

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She's in Norway :( I pick her and her family up from the airport this Wednesday. Ended up spending it with a few friends with some drinks and some bad ass ribs and chicken cooked on the Big Green Egg.

Three Olive's Cherry Vodka and Cherry Coke Zero from about 4-9. Had to get to bed early since i'm right back at work this morning :) Gonna really celebrate when Inga comes home. We're camping on the C&O Canal this weekend for the fourth. Fireworks, food and friends!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
She's in Norway :( I pick her and her family up from the airport this Wednesday. Ended up spending it with a few friends with some drinks and some bad ass ribs and chicken cooked on the Big Green Egg.

Three Olive's Cherry Vodka and Cherry Coke Zero from about 4-9. Had to get to bed early since i'm right back at work this morning :) Gonna really celebrate when Inga comes home. We're camping on the C&O Canal this weekend for the fourth. Fireworks, food and friends!
Nice! Have fun. :)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday Jay!
Yep 3 Olives Cherry Vodka is good stuff.