BEWARE of BIOLABS SCAM

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is a warning is for all females on this board and to your significant others, this company BIOLABS they sell woman care products they're also a scam, a bunch of layers and thieves! If you call them for the free offer they're making they will ask for your credit card (don't do it, it will have a bad ending, learn from my experience) to charge you 99 cents for shipping, what they don't tell you is that you're signing up for reoccurring charges of $49.95, they will record your phone conversation and promise not to charge you till you get some cream then you need to call back to cancel if you're not happy, my wife fell for this scam, they charge me for the free sample even before it arrived, and not only that to add insult to injury i was charges a currency transaction fee multiple times b/c they're from outside the US and charge you in some other currency(when I called they denied but they're the only ones who charged this card), I had called and cancel this bullshit on the 18th, they proceeded to ship their crap on the 19th and hit my credit card on the 22nd.

If your wife or gf tells you about getting some anti aging cream free offer let them know its a SCAM!

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
do a chargeback.... then let the credit card company sort things out then the scam company bitches.

F

Future

Agreed. Credit card companies or your bank can do something to get your money back.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
do a chargeback.... then let the credit card company sort things out then the scam company bitches.
yep, I already did that, I even told the CC company that if they dont resolve this I will cancel this card I dont want these bastards to hit my card again!