- 06-25-2009, 06:24 PM
So, i posted a thread talking about my business I have just to see if anybody was interested and I got an "infraction" for doing so with the response, "this isn't the place to build your business." I figured I would have got warned, but it was worth a shot to post something as I was bored at work. And I can understand that this isn't the place for that. I get it....
What I really want to talk about is all of the free advertising that these supplement companies are getting through these forums. I have never even heard of half of these supplements till I got on this board and now I have dropped over $1,000 in the past year buying supplements.
If this isn't a place to build your business, then why is there a new advertisement on every page that I go to on here???????? just a thought I had that could be discussed...
- 06-25-2009, 06:39 PM
- 06-25-2009, 07:15 PMBoard Moderator
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
If you look at all the supplement companies listed with subforums, they all pay something each month to be here. You can contact the admins to find out what that costs if you are interestedThis space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
Similar Forum Threads
- By svt cobra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-21-2014, 07:40 AM
- By noesis in forum SupplementsReplies: 90Last Post: 03-14-2009, 08:18 AM
- By krazy in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2008, 06:00 AM
- By p951 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 04-15-2007, 12:18 AM