supplement companies - AnabolicMinds.com

supplement companies

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.

supplement companies

So, i posted a thread talking about my business I have just to see if anybody was interested and I got an "infraction" for doing so with the response, "this isn't the place to build your business." I figured I would have got warned, but it was worth a shot to post something as I was bored at work. And I can understand that this isn't the place for that. I get it....

What I really want to talk about is all of the free advertising that these supplement companies are getting through these forums. I have never even heard of half of these supplements till I got on this board and now I have dropped over $1,000 in the past year buying supplements.

If this isn't a place to build your business, then why is there a new advertisement on every page that I go to on here???????? just a thought I had that could be discussed...

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    So, i posted a thread talking about my business I have just to see if anybody was interested and I got an "infraction" for doing so with the response, "this isn't the place to build your business." I figured I would have got warned, but it was worth a shot to post something as I was bored at work. And I can understand that this isn't the place for that. I get it....

What I really want to talk about is all of the free advertising that these supplement companies are getting through these forums. I have never even heard of half of these supplements till I got on this board and now I have dropped over $1,000 in the past year buying supplements.

If this isn't a place to build your business, then why is there a new advertisement on every page that I go to on here???????? just a thought I had that could be discussed...
    These companies dont get advertisement for free. Each one that is a member pay's its dues I am sure. They support the board so to say.
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you look at all the supplement companies listed with subforums, they all pay something each month to be here. You can contact the admins to find out what that costs if you are interested
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best prohormone/ supplement companies??
    By svt cobra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 07:40 AM
  2. Top Supplement Companies
    By noesis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 08:18 AM
  3. Supplement Companies: Internships?
    By krazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 06:00 AM
  4. Top supplement companies