Michael Jackson just died !!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Damn, the guy was strange to say the least but what a music legend he was. Also RIP Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon. What a week for celebs.

UKStrength

I know :( It's so sad. He'll never truly die, I'll still be listening to his music when i'm old and grey :D

He will always be the King of Pop.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
People will say what they will about his later years, but MJ had some of the greatest songs ever.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
but MJ had some of the greatest songs ever.
That's for sure, I grew up with him in the 80's. I remember wearing a shirt with his picture on it when i was like 6 years old. I still hear his songs sometimes even at various clubs.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
R.I.P the one and only pop legend....

Yea he was rather strange and went through a lot of mental troubles, not to mention the media patronizing him (like they generally do to other stars with a lot of money)... but musically no other pop artist came anywhere near him.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel sorry for Michael. He obviously had a very troubled life. He never had any peace.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I posted in the other thread, and the media coverage overall has pissed me off the most about it.

I cant lie,... the guy was weird, messed up, did some rather crazy things, and well all ya'll know everything. But despite the crazy stuff, he made history. You cant deny his musical success and inspiration. It is as simple as that.

On a side note: I hate the media.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
I've had enough. I've been in bars the past 2 nights and all they're fukin playing is MJ music.

Bastards.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I've had enough. I've been in bars the past 2 nights and all they're fukin playing is MJ music.

Bastards.
They're doing that here too. Just deal with it or stay out of the bars for a couple weeks.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
It's also on every fukin radio station it seems.

And all over TV.

Looks like I'll have to live in my bomb shelter for the next 2 weeks.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Just let it run its course.