Obama Fried Chicken

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Droppingloads's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    285

    Obama Fried Chicken


    Please discuss...


  2. Banned
    JW32Hoops's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    0

    Your pic came out as a red X. I'm in full support of any fried chicken though.
  3. Registered User
    texaswolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    5
    Posts
    470
    Rep Power
    301

    I had to google it. Someone actually named two fried chicken joints in NYC 'Obama Fried Chicken'.

    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Droppingloads's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    285

    I put the link in, not sure why it's not showing up....
  5. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by texaswolf View Post
    I had to google it. Someone actually named two fried chicken joints in NYC 'Obama Fried Chicken'.

    Hey maybe its a political statement about how is is frying our economy?

    Obama Fried Politics. Its wallet stripping good!
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Registered User
    Droppingloads's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    285
  8. Banned
    JW32Hoops's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    0

    Great, now I'm hungry and it's an hour till lunch. Thanks.
  9. Registered User
    Droppingloads's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    285

    I bet you're dying for that Halal food
  10. Registered User
    texaswolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    5
    Posts
    470
    Rep Power
    301

    What is Halal food??
  11. Registered User
    Droppingloads's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    285

    Terrorist food.

    GICH!
  12. Registered User
    texaswolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    5
    Posts
    470
    Rep Power
    301

    Quote Originally Posted by Droppingloads View Post
    Terrorist food.

    GICH!
    Yep. Google helped me out again.

    Halal (حلال, ḥalāl, Halaal) is an Arabic term designating any object or an action which is permissible to use or engage in, according to Islamic law. It is the opposite of haraam. The term is widely used to designate food seen as permissible according to Islamic law (Sharia) - ( (الشريعة الإسلامية). It is estimated that 70% of Muslims worldwide follow halal food standards.[1] and that the global halal market is currently a $580 (U.S.) billion industry.
  13. Registered User
    Droppingloads's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    285

    They're picky of what they eat yet they blow each other up!

    Priceless!
  14. Banned
    JW32Hoops's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Droppingloads View Post
    I bet you're dying for that Halal food
    Oh man...great call. $5 for a plate full of delicious "chicken" and "lamb"...the colon cleanse that happens 15 minutes later comes free of charge.
  15. Registered User
    Droppingloads's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    285

    No kiddin.

    Bro, the Taqueria at Citi Field is freakin awesome. I can't to go again.

    Beefcake!
  16. Banned
    roids1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Changchun, China
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    0

    That reminds me of after September 11. You'd see a lot of fast food joints with signs in the window like "Chicken Fingers 3.49/lb. God Bless America." I bet we'll be seeing a lot of colored kids with the name Barack in a few years.
  17. Registered User
    Droppingloads's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    285



    Well there are some schools already being named after him.
  18. Registered User
    texaswolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    5
    Posts
    470
    Rep Power
    301

    Quote Originally Posted by Droppingloads View Post


    Well there are some schools already being named after him.
    You've got to be ****ing kidding me? 6 months in office and he already gets schools named after him......
  19. Registered User
    Droppingloads's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    285

    No, it's better than that.

    There was a school in Long Island or somewhere in NYC that took his name BEFORE he took office. Right after he got elected.

    Ridiculous.
  20. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    madagascar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    811

    Not as bad as the restaurant in Germany calling their ckn fingers "Obama Fingers" haha
  21. Future
    Guest
    Future's Avatar

    Pretty disrespectful photo with some racial undertone.

    I did vote for Obama. I dont think he has done a bad job. We forget that the economy was tanking under the previous president. The bottom line is what can we all do to help out to get the country going? There are local community action programs that despite political affiliation can help people like you and me. That is REALLY what the country is...not about politicians.
  22. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Point being one of the reasons Obama was elected, is his race. He pretty much instant won every minorities vote. I knew the first black man to run would win instantly.

    Secondly, he has not done a damn thing to have anything named after him yet. Its just overly proud people of certain ethnicity and Caucasians trying to suck up and look good.

    No I am not racist, I just state the facts.
  23. Registered User
    Lacradocious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Avondale, AZ
    Age
    34
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    283

    I don't think Obama got elected for being black. I think he got elected because Bush/Cheney drove the Republican party off a cliff. The Republicans didn't stand much of a chance in the election with their credibility pissed into the wind.
  24. Banned
    roids1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Changchun, China
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    0

    Obama didn't get elected because of his race, although the idea of electing a [half] black president was enticing to a lot of people. He got about 90% of the black vote, which is typical in any election.

    The democrats were going to win this time because of the republican party's failures and Obama ran a much better campaign than Hillary. Everyone wanted a new fresh face and Hillary was still seen by many as a status quo politician. Not to mention that as soon as Obama won a couple of primaries, many prominent democrats began coming out and endorsing Obama (Kennedy, Kerry, etc.).
  25. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    I do agree the Bush administration ruined the Republicans chance for this election. But the celebrations, and actions, and attitudes of certain ethnicity, and videos that popped up everywhere. You would think they acted like the won the friggin lottery.

    Never see that b4.

    I dont care if hee is black, white, red, blue, or invisible as long as he does the job good. I am just saying he was elected thanks to Bush and being black, not because of his offerings.
  26. Future
    Guest
    Future's Avatar

    In all fairness to Obama he has a good story that IS the American dream. He is well spoken and very intelligent. He also is personable which helps. I would have voted for whoever I thought would help the country best. I voted for Nader before. I also voted for Bush...sadly. I was very disappointed by his two terms. I don't think any President has had more adversity than Obama now. Even his own party doesnt want to let go of the old ways of special interests and lobbyist support. Its sad that really politics comes down to people in power getting their own way for personal gain and not the people. And as far as Obama being voted in because he is black I dont think that mattered at all. People didnt like what McCain/Palin stood for...more of the same from Bush. And McCain would have been better served with Huckabee or someone as his running mate. Picking Palin was just dumb.
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    People didnt like what McCain/Palin stood for...more of the same from Bush.
    No, actually nothing like bush. And to hear that from an Obama voter, a voter for change, where what we've seen instead is a recycled clinton administration with the added bonus of Obama also refusing transparency, and keeping in place executive orders that HE without congress can overturn such as warrantless wiretapping, and refusing to make white house visitor logs public. He and his advertising and infomercials just snowed you like most of the other people.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  28. Registered User
    Bionic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    984

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I am just saying he was elected thanks to Bush and being black, not because of his offerings.
    Wrong. Also, how did you all arrive at the fact that these places are named after the POTUS? He's not the only person in the world with that name.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    dont care if hee is black, white, red, blue, or invisible as long as he does the job good.
    Your statements regarding the Pres. CLEARLY show how this statement is a lie and you do, in fact, care that he is "a certain ethnicity."
  29. Registered User
    BabyHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    880
    Rep Power
    856

    Hey zero! I can't give you anymore rep till I pass it around.
  30. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post

    Your statements regarding the Pres. CLEARLY show how this statement is a lie and you do, in fact, care that he is "a certain ethnicity."
    Not true. I dont care how the ending is, I care about the path taken to get there.

    Honestly anyone who knows me knows I am not racist, I am even attracted to a good number of African American women. Race is not an issue.

    Its just this presidency worked out as a default due to multiple conditions.

    Personally I could see the guy doing some good, unless he tries to unite us with the rest of the world with one governmental body, I dont have too many problems with him. He tries that....then he is technically evil.

    Honestly alot of blacks I asked who voted for him acted like "Yeah we gotta stick together with fellow blacks" with no political understanding. And the few who provided political reasoning's and an understanding of their votes actually didn't vote for obama.

    He is a "social war hero" to them. To me he is a guy who has one of the worst jobs in the world anymore, and needs to fix this country. But if he was half as intelligent as he claims, he woulda stopped the borrowing of all that money.

    Also, where the hell is his birth certificate? He has NEVER showed it yet? Thats the kinda stuff I care about.

    Also now, anytime you crack on the president, or make a comment about not liking him, you are "Racist" by default. Another birthing of our ignorant society.
  31. Registered User
    Bionic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    984

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Not true. I dont care how the ending is, I care about the path taken to get there.

    Honestly anyone who knows me knows I am not racist, I am even attracted to a good number of African American women. Race is not an issue.

    Its just this presidency worked out as a default due to multiple conditions.

    Personally I could see the guy doing some good, unless he tries to unite us with the rest of the world with one governmental body, I dont have too many problems with him. He tries that....then he is technically evil.

    Honestly alot of blacks I asked who voted for him acted like "Yeah we gotta stick together with fellow blacks" with no political understanding. And the few who provided political reasoning's and an understanding of their votes actually didn't vote for obama.

    He is a "social war hero" to them. To me he is a guy who has one of the worst jobs in the world anymore, and needs to fix this country. But if he was half as intelligent as he claims, he woulda stopped the borrowing of all that money.

    Also, where the hell is his birth certificate? He has NEVER showed it yet? Thats the kinda stuff I care about.

    Also now, anytime you crack on the president, or make a comment about not liking him, you are "Racist" by default. Another birthing of our ignorant society.
    So you're not a racist because you are attracted to black women? Your points are valid because you asked black people questions about their votes? C'mon man. You can't be serious. Then again, sadly, I get the feeling you are. You're the one who keeps pointing out the fact that he's black. Blacks weren't the only ones who voted for him. Remember, Blacks are a minority and if you can't see how that would inspire pride and happiness among the black community, there's something wrong with you.
  32. Future
    Guest
    Future's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Not true. I dont care how the ending is, I care about the path taken to get there.

    Honestly anyone who knows me knows I am not racist, I am even attracted to a good number of African American women. Race is not an issue.

    Its just this presidency worked out as a default due to multiple conditions.

    Personally I could see the guy doing some good, unless he tries to unite us with the rest of the world with one governmental body, I dont have too many problems with him. He tries that....then he is technically evil.

    Honestly alot of blacks I asked who voted for him acted like "Yeah we gotta stick together with fellow blacks" with no political understanding. And the few who provided political reasoning's and an understanding of their votes actually didn't vote for obama.

    He is a "social war hero" to them. To me he is a guy who has one of the worst jobs in the world anymore, and needs to fix this country. But if he was half as intelligent as he claims, he woulda stopped the borrowing of all that money.

    Also, where the hell is his birth certificate? He has NEVER showed it yet? Thats the kinda stuff I care about.

    Also now, anytime you crack on the president, or make a comment about not liking him, you are "Racist" by default. Another birthing of our ignorant society.
    Do you know how many conservatives vote CONSERVATIVE just because the person claims to be without investigating much. There are alot of ignorant people like that and its sad. People will vote one party ticket without having the facts.

    Birth certificate? Come one....it was silly and ludicrus. Would you show your birth certificate just to quiet some allegations or just not dinify them because they are so lame. Remember he is an alleged terrorist as well. People have spread so much BS about him.

    And to the other guy, I am fine with a rehashed Clinton era because we had a strong economy then. I didn't vote for Clinton but I cant deny the country was better off. And I WAS a Republican. I jumped ship 3 years ago.
  33. Future
    Guest
    Future's Avatar

    Good discussion by the way guys. WE don't have to agree but I like the dialog. No one being personal and still sharing their views.
  34. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    And to the other guy, I am fine with a rehashed Clinton era because we had a strong economy then. I didn't vote for Clinton but I cant deny the country was better off. And I WAS a Republican. I jumped ship 3 years ago.
    We had a strong economy under Clinton as we were seeing the effects of the Reagan years come to fruition, the same as the Bush years look bad due to things Clinton did. You realize that say with a tax law change made this year, it goes into effect next year, and doesn't show its true real costs/changes for at least 3-4 more years? And then for businesses attaining more growth it can add another year or two to that for them to have had more money in their budget long enough to affect hiring, etc? It takes that long just for people / businesses / accountants to make planning changes based on what is more advantageous, and put those plans into effect. So a large part of our financial meltdown is thanks to Clinton. But just as a majority of Obama voters didn't know which party was in control of congress, i'm sure an even larger percentage of them don't realize something as basically boiled into US economics as the lagtime.

    But even if you are fine with it, how is that change? how is that a new face of government? Obama was and is a great narrative piece, with no substance. Was he a better politician than McCain (or most other politicians)? Yes, but that doesn't make him better for the American people, in my opinion it makes him worse as he is solely a player of the game, not actually in it for the people. But his narrative makes it all sound good, so you just go ahead continue to be lulled into acceptance, I just have to hope that a small percentage of people come to their senses by 2012, before he's spent the US into bankruptcy.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  35. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    Would you show your birth certificate just to quiet some allegations or just not dinify them because they are so lame.
    Why is proving your citizenship as it is a requirement of the job such a terrible thing? If you applied to be a truck driver, you'd have to show the driver's license. Being president requires being a natural born US citizen, Schwarzenneger isn't able to run as he was a naturalized citizen.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  36. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Wrong. Also, how did you all arrive at the fact that these places are named after the POTUS? He's not the only person in the world with that name.

    Your statements regarding the Pres. CLEARLY show how this statement is a lie and you do, in fact, care that he is "a certain ethnicity."
    Clinton sold off all our steel rights if I remember correctly.....technically he set us up to be raped

    And about the birth certificate, that is one of my points.

    And yeah if I was racist, I wouldn't be able to marry someone of that race would I? It wouldn't make sense, now would it? Hey honey I hate you and your people!!!! WERE PERFECT! wtf?

    At any rate, I bring up being black because played a major role in this election.
  37. Registered User
    Bionic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    984

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    And yeah if I was racist, I wouldn't be able to marry someone of that race would I? It wouldn't make sense, now would it? Hey honey I hate you and your people!!!! WERE PERFECT! wtf?
    What?! This is gibberish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    any rate, I bring up being black because played a major role in this election.
    And I'm telling you, for the second time now, that you're wrong. You CANNOT prove that so this will continue ad infinitum/nauseum. It's your thinking that you have everything figured out that makes you seem ignorant. But fear not, I said alot of dumb **** when I was your age, too.
  38. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    What?! This is gibberish.



    And I'm telling you, for the second time now, that you're wrong. You CANNOT prove that so this will continue ad infinitum/nauseum. It's your thinking that you have everything figured out that makes you seem ignorant. But fear not, I said alot of dumb **** when I was your age, too.
    That isnt gibberish, its a statement that could would represent a racist in marriage like that.

    As for your second part, each year that passes I reject at least 1/3rd of what i said the year before lol. So honestly that could change. Then again I have seen no evidence yet to support otherwise. In time we will see. Not saying i am 100% omnipotent right, but from the currently given evidence, and how stupid the masses of this country seem to be and how easily herded they are, that is my current idea of the election.
  39. Future
    Guest
    Future's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Why is proving your citizenship as it is a requirement of the job such a terrible thing? If you applied to be a truck driver, you'd have to show the driver's license. Being president requires being a natural born US citizen, Schwarzenneger isn't able to run as he was a naturalized citizen.
    I am sure he has a birth certificate. More bs circulating just like him being a Muslim.

    And you say the economy was from Reagan and yet everyone now blames Obama. So are you going to say the economy is Bush's fault? YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. So when its a great financial time its from the Republicans and when its not its from Democrats? That is very illogical.
  40. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    I am sure he has a birth certificate. More bs circulating just like him being a Muslim.
    You are sure he has one, yet if you apply for a job you need to actually show yours, or other proof of his citizenship. I'm not sure why you are so vehement against him as president having to comply with at least the minimal rules that the rest of us have to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    And you say the economy was from Reagan and yet everyone now blames Obama. So are you going to say the economy is Bush's fault? YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. So when its a great financial time its from the Republicans and when its not its from Democrats? That is very illogical.
    Who said I blame Obama for where we are now? Its far more Clinton's fault. I am only blaming Obama for working hard at driving up the deficit faster and faster rather than realizing you can't spend your way out of any financial crunch when your spending is deficit spending. We won't begin to reap the ****ing we're getting from Obama's poor decisions till at least 2013-2015. We'll likely see staglfation then, or possibly plain ole spiraling inflation. Yet with the goobers like Geithner in charge, the fed won't have raised its rates by then because they'll be trying to "stimulate the economy" all the way till then so then there will be nothing they can do to clamp down on the inflation. Which comically may not be all bad, so long as it stays in the 5-10% a year range.

    Bush made poor decisions too, but we won't see the ramifications of those for a few years yet as his worst decisions were in the last year or so.


    Year 1 decisions made
    year 2 decisions go into effect
    year 3 companies and individuals that implemented effect begin to see results positive or negative
    year 4 reasonable track record of effects start to emerge
    year 5+ new businesses or changes in existing businesses emerge to maximize benefits of changes.

    That is the way economics on the scale of federal laws, tax changes, business requirements, etc works.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Keto Friendly Low Carb Fried Chicken
    By cowboy007 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 08:10 PM
  2. looking for a badass chicken fried rice meal
    By andrewcb in forum Recipes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 05:37 PM
  3. chicken breast v chicken thighs
    By cheezscott in forum Recipes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 10:54 PM
  4. Healthy Fried Chicken Strips
    By madds87 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 11:58 AM
  5. Chicken FRIED Rice(sorta)
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Recipes
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 07:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in