Younger girls older guys

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
This is a question to the older fellas that date younger girls. I am 35, the girl I am dealing with now is 22. We been talking off and on for about a year and a month.

If you can relate.....do you find yourself asking what you could possibly have in common with this person other than sex. I am not attracted physically to females my age. I am unattracted mentally to younger girls but can't get past the physical aspects. I am somewhat shallow I know. Before this one I was dating a 34 yo woman. She was intelligent. We shared a lot of common interests. She was career motivated. She was a deputy coroner. Very attractive for her age. Well attractive period. Problem is I couldn't stay committed because I am drawn to these girls (and thats what they are, girls) 19 to say 23, 24 years old. Their skin is smoother, boobs more firm, butts more shapely, etc. There is so much agg though. They have no idea how to treat a man. Want to watch MTV reality shows when I would rather watch something that stimulates my mind. They have no idea how to be emotionally supportive when it is needed. I just can't get past the looks or hearing all my married friends envy me.

Has anyone ever broken the habit of hooking up with these hot younger girls for something more emotionally and mentally fufilling or is it just a curse to live with?

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
I was going out with a 22 year old a couple months ago, I'm 33. She wasn't the typical annoying 22 year old but she had her moments.

It is different but if you can find one that's mature, has a good job and done with the whoring around and partying then you've got a good one. Of course that is rare these days.

It's the price you pay for the young fresh ass though. Gotta deal with the immaturity sometimes.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Find a 22-24yo who is hot and has an advanced degree... Basically you only have a few options. Remember that you're getting older too and to be old and and then try to find a partner is rough. I was in your shoes and luckily found someone who met all the criteria :)

I personally believe that if you have something nagging you in the back of your head in the early stages of a relationship, it's going to be pounding you upside the head later on and probably will fail.

I say keep looking for that person that satisfies as much of your requirements as possible.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I was going out with a 22 year old a couple months ago, I'm 33. She wasn't the typical annoying 22 year old but she had her moments.

It is different but if you can find one that's mature, has a good job and done with the whoring around and partying then you've got a good one. Of course that is rare these days.

It's the price you pay for the young fresh ass though. Gotta deal with the immaturity sometimes.
Yeah these younger girls are a lot more whorish than when I was growing up. Or maybe not but it wasn't cool then. Not it's the opposite. If you can take 12 inches in your rectum and deep throat it afterwards it is something to brag about. lol

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Word.

You go to any bar and you see nothing but young girls everywhere. Not a bad thing to look at don't get me wrong but they're almost to the point where they're annoying as hell.

Myself I prefer trim in the 30-35yr old range to settle down with. More mature and done with the bar whoring... well for the most part.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Word.

You go to any bar and you see nothing but young girls everywhere. Not a bad thing to look at don't get me wrong but they're almost to the point where they're annoying as hell.

Myself I prefer trim in the 30-35yr old range to settle down with. More mature and done with the bar whoring... well for the most part.
I also like younger girls because they are, well for lack of a better word, stupid. I had this one I was banging for like a month or so. She thought anal sex would give her a plumper butt. No lie. I co-signed it of course. That was probably a 1 in 50,000 find but I found it. The girl I am dealing with now has her stuff together. College student. She pretty much let me mold her sexually. The sex went from ok to great because she likes to be submissive and I am really in to the handcuffs and ass smacks and all. She now is as well.

From experience I've learned don't invest too much emotionally. They will love you and want to marry you Tuesday and forget you exist on Friday. This one is hanging in there pretty tough. I just feel like a child molester seeing her eyes light up when she sees a puppy and goes in to the super excited AWWW WOOK AT DA PUPPY DOG stuff. Thats just an example but I think you get the picture. I find myself asking if something is wrong about this. Then 15 minutes later I got her legs up trying to break her pelvis and get over the feeling of this is bad.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
My advice to you is keep doing what you're doing, crush that young ass and ask questions later.

So you have to put up with watching MTV now and then. It could be worse. Just keep APing away and you're right, don't fall in love with them and you'll be good to go.

Sounds like you're not ready to settle down anyway so keep having fun and dropping loads on their baby faces!

GICH!

AlbinoRhino44

AlbinoRhino44

Awards
Yea you are in a predicament my friend. You are in the right age range for hot, and stupid. I'm younger, in their age range, but a bit more mature. some of the stupidity will drive one mad. Try finding one somewhere other than at the bar? somewhere an intellect might hang out, good luck, i dont know where that is haha. good luck

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
I'm the oldest effer here prolly at 44 and I was going with a 23 & 21 year old last year...........It never works...like D-Loads said.........you just crush the fresh poon while you can and be happy that you're slamming it at your age:beerchug:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once you begin to that he substance just isn't there between the ears, it becomes borderline pedophilia.

If you can even get aroused with a complete lack of intellectual stimulation...well, that just reveals something about your own character.

/learned my lesson a while ago

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
i am a newly single man again. i would like to split me some young snapper. but as far as settling down, no question its gotta be an older one (29-35). also i thought about trying to hit me some cougars since this is a hot going trend. oh well to sum it all up i will be honored to bang em from 22-50....haha

K

keeper

This is brave, now, b/c I realize I may be opening myself up for a dog pile. But how about checking out women near your age who are into fitness? Usually, being body conscious, there's been a Benelli lift (boobs) and her skin is much better, due to enhanced oxygenation from her fitness regimen. Sex is freaky-great b/c they are less inhibited and know how to tell you what they like.... (um... so I hear. :08: )

M

MHA

Awards
  • Established
While you all hit up the youngsters, my 22 year old friend be goin after the 30+ girls or should I say women! He says that they put out faster!

Lol

I think it nasty!

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
If you can even get aroused with a complete lack of intellectual stimulation...well, that just reveals something about your own character.
Yes. I am a shallow shallow shallow man. No argument there. Wish I wasn't but I am.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
This is a question to the older fellas that date younger girls. I am 35, the girl I am dealing with now is 22. We been talking off and on for about a year and a month.

If you can relate.....do you find yourself asking what you could possibly have in common with this person other than sex. I am not attracted physically to females my age. I am unattracted mentally to younger girls but can't get past the physical aspects. I am somewhat shallow I know. Before this one I was dating a 34 yo woman. She was intelligent. We shared a lot of common interests. She was career motivated. She was a deputy coroner. Very attractive for her age. Well attractive period. Problem is I couldn't stay committed because I am drawn to these girls (and thats what they are, girls) 19 to say 23, 24 years old. Their skin is smoother, boobs more firm, butts more shapely, etc. There is so much agg though. They have no idea how to treat a man. Want to watch MTV reality shows when I would rather watch something that stimulates my mind. They have no idea how to be emotionally supportive when it is needed. I just can't get past the looks or hearing all my married friends envy me.

Has anyone ever broken the habit of hooking up with these hot younger girls for something more emotionally and mentally fufilling or is it just a curse to live with?
Sooner or later they won't be 24 anymore. Everyone ages and if you get hooked on the younger better thing, eventually you will end up old and alone. Other than Anna Nicole Smith, not many young girls hang out with Old men. Unless your worth Millions.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Egggsakly!! Just like Dloads and the old dude said. Just have fun for now. Pound the sh!t out of that young firm a$$ and if she starts to annoy the sh!t outta you, just moveon.org. The worst thing that can happen is that you'll be getting some great poon for a few weeks and not end up married to her.

You need to spend less time assessing the situation and more time pounding that snatch!

GICH!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
This is brave, now, b/c I realize I may be opening myself up for a dog pile. But how about checking out women near your age who are into fitness? Usually, being body conscious, there's been a Benelli lift (boobs) and her skin is much better, due to enhanced oxygenation from her fitness regimen. Sex is freaky-great b/c they are less inhibited and know how to tell you what they like.... (um... so I hear. :08: )
Sounds like good advice, but these "women" usually turn out to be cougars, or so I hear.;)

K

keeper

Sounds like good advice, but these "women" usually turn out to be cougars, or so I hear.;)
I think the cougar-type are in the minority. Most women of this age group would prefer a man on the same intellectual maturity level as she. Just my opinion, but I'd say it's an informed one. (like I've said... women talk.)

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
I love all girls of all ages.........legal of course :hump:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the cougar-type are in the minority. Most women of this age group would prefer a man on the same intellectual maturity level as she. Just my opinion, but I'd say it's an informed one. (like I've said... women talk.)
I think it ends up being a separation of intelligence and class - but, for the most part, yeah.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
yup yup yup reps reps yall I hope Hansen dont find u lol

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Make sure u bring the booze and wine or whatever lol U might be sitting there for a while lol

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Somewhat in the same boat as you. Last girl I dated was 20. The one before that was 21. I had gone after the 21 yr old (thinking she was 24), but the 20yr old totally picked me up and was into older men for some reason. The last girlfriend I had is 35 right now, we broke up after 8yrs about 3yrs ago and I haven't had what I'd call a serious gf since.

The problem is that time is very much against us. Most of the great catches my age are already taken, which means the pool selection is much poorer than the younger girl pool. I wish I could go out with a girl my age, but the majority of them just haven't seemed to age well. It's weird, but somehow I think a 30yr old girl is OLDER than me. Then again, ppl often think I'm in my late 20's.

I also would prefer to have a girl who's first child is with me. Again, the pool gets smaller and smaller :(

I think a girl 26-30 would be ideal for me, or like keeper says, a girl who has taken care of herself. It's not that I like them young - I just like them good looking. Superficial or not, I WANT to feel so attracted to my girl that I think she's the best looking girl around. I like it when I get that jolt of excitement inside when I look at certain hot girls.

So essentially I don't want the ones that want me (older/mothers/overweight/etc) and the ones that I want don't want me. So unless that rare gem comes along, I'm either going to be with a girl who I'm not completely attracted to or I'm going to be single the rest of my life.

The past few months I've been preparing to spend the rest of my life alone. It's not a happy prospect, but a very realistic one. With all the duds and heartbreaks I've had lately, I just don't seem to have the energy or will to bother with girls lately.

Heck, I'm going to visit my friend in Syracuse, NY in July, and his WIFE was trying to pimp me out (without my knowledge) to 2 of her friends for some no string action. (She showed them my facebook profile, etc). That actually made me more depressed because 1 of those girls was really...well there's a reason why her friend has to try and hook her up. I was a little offended to be honest, as I thought I was in a better league than that. Perhaps I'm not, and that's the problem. Anyways - I told the wife to keep those girls away from me. I'm going there to de-stress, not feel obligated to service her friends. I was just hoping to spend guy time with my friend and that's it.

Ok, that went on a bigger tangent that I planned...

T

tattoopierced1

Somewhat in the same boat as you. Last girl I dated was 20. The one before that was 21. I had gone after the 21 yr old (thinking she was 24), but the 20yr old totally picked me up and was into older men for some reason. The last girlfriend I had is 35 right now, we broke up after 8yrs about 3yrs ago and I haven't had what I'd call a serious gf since.

The problem is that time is very much against us. Most of the great catches my age are already taken, which means the pool selection is much poorer than the younger girl pool. I wish I could go out with a girl my age, but the majority of them just haven't seemed to age well. It's weird, but somehow I think a 30yr old girl is OLDER than me. Then again, ppl often think I'm in my late 20's.

I also would prefer to have a girl who's first child is with me. Again, the pool gets smaller and smaller :(

I think a girl 26-30 would be ideal for me, or like keeper says, a girl who has taken care of herself. It's not that I like them young - I just like them good looking. Superficial or not, I WANT to feel so attracted to my girl that I think she's the best looking girl around. I like it when I get that jolt of excitement inside when I look at certain hot girls.

So essentially I don't want the ones that want me (older/mothers/overweight/etc) and the ones that I want don't want me. So unless that rare gem comes along, I'm either going to be with a girl who I'm not completely attracted to or I'm going to be single the rest of my life.

The past few months I've been preparing to spend the rest of my life alone. It's not a happy prospect, but a very realistic one. With all the duds and heartbreaks I've had lately, I just don't seem to have the energy or will to bother with girls lately.

Heck, I'm going to visit my friend in Syracuse, NY in July, and his WIFE was trying to pimp me out (without my knowledge) to 2 of her friends for some no string action. (She showed them my facebook profile, etc). That actually made me more depressed because 1 of those girls was really...well there's a reason why her friend has to try and hook her up. I was a little offended to be honest, as I thought I was in a better league than that. Perhaps I'm not, and that's the problem. Anyways - I told the wife to keep those girls away from me. I'm going there to de-stress, not feel obligated to service her friends. I was just hoping to spend guy time with my friend and that's it.

Ok, that went on a bigger tangent that I planned...

Its when you are not looking that things will happen.. happened to me, when I gave up looking, the best thing I could have ever asked for came into my life

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
It's a choice. Right now the ass means more to you. Hope the selection of decent mates is still good if/when you change priorities. Beyond that, **** your brains out and don't worry. Not everyone is destined to get married and grow old with someone.

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
I must say, i've done much studying and research on the "Old guy with the young girl" and i've come to a unfortunately shameful conclusion.

See, usually the old guy has a thing for young girls for a few lame reasons.. 1) he may not be able to get with anyone his own age. 2) He hasn't fully grown up and feels more comfortable around young girls. 3) He knows how easily younger women are attracted to old men for security reasons and plans to take advantage of them and their weakness.

I could go on for quite a long time about all this, but i won't.

I'm only being the Bad-Guy here just for fun. However, all of which i have said is true in most cases.

But lets face it, if i were you, I would have already slammed that girl a million times :)

GICH

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
the kids hate it when i watch jeopardy. i think a younger girl would have issues with that too. i like jay's advice. or look for a cougar thats ready to settle down.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I'm the oldest effer here prolly at 44 and I was going with a 23 & 21 year old last year...........It never works...like D-Loads said.........you just crush the fresh poon while you can and be happy that you're slamming it at your age:beerchug:
Nope.....not the oldest.
What is wrong with you guys? Willing to stay single in your 30's because you think you can't find anyone? Where are you looking?
I divorced at 40. Dated several women and found one and have dated her now for over 2 yrs. She will be 39 in June and I will be 46 in November. There is alwys someone out there for you. You just gotta look.
As for dating young girls........... a woman in her 30's or 40's suits me alot better than someone in their 20's. And believe me, like Keeper said, sex is waayy better.

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
LOL, NEVER GIVE ADVICE IN A THREAD THIS RIDICULOUS LOL

J

JDK5386

Nope.....not the oldest.
What is wrong with you guys? Willing to stay single in your 30's because you think you can't find anyone? Where are you looking?
I divorced at 40. Dated several women and found one and have dated her now for over 2 yrs. She will be 39 in June and I will be 46 in November. There is alwys someone out there for you. You just gotta look.
As for dating young girls........... a woman in her 30's or 40's suits me alot better than someone in their 20's. And believe me, like Keeper said, sex is waayy better.
It really depends on the woman and what the individual posters want, and I'd hesitate to offer advice or generalizations. For whatever reason, most in this thread just want sex with hot women and don't necessarily have the desire to be in a relationship. So long as they're honest with their partners, there's nothing wrong with that.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Not all young girls are intellectually vapid.

As for the age thing, nothing wrong with it. I just turned 27 and have no intentions of refusing to date 18, 19, 20, etc year old girls anytime soon. I'm also attracted to women in their 40's that look good though, so there you go... I don't discriminate as long as they look good and I don't have a problem relating based on age alone.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Being a married man I have not been in the position to bed a 21 year old since, well my wife was 21. I have to admit that your problem sounds like one that most people would love to have. Granted the difference in maturity seems like it would get old, I am having a hard time figuring out which would get older first: having sex with women in their physical prime, or having to spend time with these women who you cannot relate to.

Single men our age do find ourselves in a quandry.

On one hand we are as attractive to the largest spectrum of women that we will ever be attractive to. Young women are attracted to our maturity, our superior financial situation to younger men, and most of us retain our looks and sometimes even get a bit better looking into our thirties.

On the other hand older single women, and single women our age are generally single for one reason or another. Either they are emotionally unsuitable (aka Batsh!t Crazy ) and cannot sustain a relationship, or they are divorced. Either way these women have a quandry of their own:

First these gals are on the wrong side of 20. A woman is generally going to be as attractive as she ever will be between the ages of 18-24. I know this sounds harsh, but it is true. For instance, do you ever hear someone say "She looks good for her age" when referencing a woman in the 18-24 year old age range? No? I didn't think so.

Second these gals now come with some baggage, namely like: kids, ex-husbands, and debt

Third these gals are now competing for the affections of fewer single men. By this time the best selection of men have been scooped up and married. Men who are single in their thirties are either: recently divorced, have no interest in marriage, or have been deemed an undesirable mate.

This being the case, a newly single "average" guy in his 30's find himself cast as Indiana Jones in the Temple of Poon. Do you go for the young but sometimes annoying hotties, or do you go for the sometimes needy, perhaps less hot, but wise in the ways of the world women your own age and older?

Obviously the answer lies in determining what you want out of life. Do you want to go on banging young chicks until you are too old and unattractive to any woman without grandkids, or do you want to find someone to settle down and grow old with?

K

keeper

Being a married man I have not been in the position to bed a 21 year old since, well my wife was 21. I have to admit that your problem sounds like one that most people would love to have. Granted the difference in maturity seems like it would get old, I am having a hard time figuring out which would get older first: having sex with women in their physical prime, or having to spend time with these women who you cannot relate to.

On one hand we are as attractive to the largest spectrum of women that we will ever be attractive to. Young women are attracted to our maturity, our superior financial situation to younger men, and most of us retain our looks and sometimes even get a bit better looking into our thirties.

On the other hand older single women, and single women our age are generally single for one reason or another. Either they are emotionally unsuitable (aka Batsh!t Crazy ) and cannot sustain a relationship, or they are divorced. Either way these women have a quandry of their own:

First these gals are on the wrong side of 20. A woman is generally going to be as attractive as she ever will be between the ages of 18-24. I know this sounds harsh, but it is true. For instance, do you ever hear someone say "She looks good for her age" when referencing a woman in the 18-24 year old age range? No? I didn't think so.

Second these gals now come with some baggage, namely like: kids, ex-husbands, and debt

Third these gals are now competing for the affections of fewer single men. By this time the best selection of men have been scooped up and married. Men who are single in their thirties are either: recently divorced, have no interest in marriage, or have been deemed an undesirable mate.

This being the case, a newly single "average" guy in his 30's find himself cast as Indiana Jones in the Temple of Poon. Do you go for the young but sometimes annoying hotties, or do you go for the sometimes needy, perhaps less hot, but wise in the ways of the world women your own age and older?

Obviously the answer lies in determining what you want out of life. Do you want to go on banging young chicks until you are too old and unattractive to any woman without grandkids, or do you want to find someone to settle down and grow old with?
Dang, if you weren't married, I'd want to introduce you to my sister.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I got a few PM's - thanks everyone. I'll explain/clarify to everybody at once:

0. I prefer being in love in a relationship over casual sex, even when that casual sex is with young'ins. I'm not saying I don't like having sex with young girls, but it's just not what I'm looking for.

1. I'm not "trying" to be single for the rest of my life, and I am fully open to a relationship if I ever meet the right woman. I'd love to be married to be honest. (ok, my last 2 gf's wanted to marry me, but that's an entirely different topic).

This is not a recent "down in the dumps" kind of thing where I broke up 2 weeks ago and feel bad. I've essentially been single for the past 3 yrs. (Last gf was for 8 yrs, and the one before that was over 3 yrs - I'm a relationship kind of guy, not a casual dater/sexer). It's just that the reality of my situation is that I am 35 yrs old, and have not found her yet. (Ok, actually I found 1, but I took a lead role in a movie instead of moving to her city, and she's now in a serious relationship. Long story. I've also seen other girls I think I could marry - they're just not single either, lol).
My odds of finding the right girl decreases every day. Sure, it could still happen, but I have to be prepared that it won't.

2. I work at as a programmer fulltime, do vfx on the side (digital visual effects for movies), and a LOT of the rest of the hours working/training/networking as an actor. If you don't know anything about computers, let me just tell you that there is extremely little chance of me meeting someone through work, at least at my company. There are more females in vfx, but I'm freelancing and work from home, not in a shop where they work.

As for acting...I meet a ton of girls there. 95% of my friends are film/theatre related. Film loves young girls. There are far fewer single girls in their 30's on set than single early 20's, like a 30 to 1 ratio. Plus I pretty much already know all the 30yrs+ female actors in my city.

As I told my female best friend (who's 36 and gives me crap for dating so young) - 20's is the age group I am most exposed to. Where else am I that I could be in a position to meet others?

3. I'm not against dating. I'm just not actively searching for a girl anymore. I don't go to parties hoping I'll meet a girl, I only go if I want to go. I tried the plentyoffish site, but have been quite disappointed with my experience with it. I go to the gym just to workout, I never hit on girls.

I imagine the best chance I have at meeting the right girl is if I ever permanently move to Vancouver (for acting). There might be a "right one" here for me already, but chances are poor that I won't meet her (unless she's somehow related to the film industry).

In good news, I hung a hammock from the ceiling in my livingroom to compliment my futon bed (can convert to a couch, but why?) and to watch my 120" projector screen, and will be going sailing this evening even though I'm only halfway completed re-shingling my roof. All things that I probably could not get away with if I had a gf living with me :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i'm 11 years older than my wife and I never had an issue we've been together over 10 years if you really like some one the age won't be a a huge factor

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Damn, you pretty much gave me a clearer understanding of myself and relationships with that post. I am in pretty good shape actually. Mentioning what you said about the 30's being the most attractive to a broader spectrum of women is very true. I can attract them all. I just physically prefer the hot young ones. Hope my 40s are this good. I was actually wondering if something was wrong with me, but I like what I am doing. I only hope in 30 years I don't regret these decisions.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep looking for Ms. Right. In the meantime, spray the young'ns up whenever the opportunity cums along.

GICH!

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Keep looking for Ms. Right. In the meantime, spray the young'ns up whenever the opportunity cums along.

GICH!

I knew roids1's response without even reading it:laugh:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have fun Sunder! Wish I was able to do that instead of being called in for overtime... here's to 24 hours at time and a half :p

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish I had that kind of delimma to deal with. Gee, I'm ****ing this young 22 year old and it just doesn't feel right. :dunno:

Goddamn, send her over to my place and I'll be more than happy to relieve you of the burden!!! :hitit:

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The problem with older women is they're usually so jaded from douchebags that they've dated, or even have been married to.

Younger chicks are...well...young. There is less chance that they've had real bad experiences with men, thus usually carry much less baggage...but, on the other hand, they're usually much less classy, don't know how to have a good time, and are just not that enjoyable to be around.

Finding the right woman is effing difficult. I love older women for many reasons, but their rotten pasts (often through not much faults of their own) usually keeps me at a distance...Younger woman look great, usually have less baggage, but are usually not people you can share an intellectually stimulating conversation with.

Blech. I'm sort of in the same boat...except I'm not shallow. I just keep passing on girl after girl after girl.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My woman is a coupla years older than me. But, she's asian and they age slower than us euros. Even after two kids, she's still only 125 at 37 years old. Most people think I'm older. The good thing is that you generally don't have to worry about them whoring around. The only drawback is that asian broads can be effin crazy sometimes.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My woman is a coupla years older than me. But, she's asian and they age slower than us euros. Even after two kids, she's still only 125 at 37 years old. Most people think I'm older. The good thing is that you generally don't have to worry about them whoring around. The only drawback is that asian broads can be effin crazy sometimes.
And the fact that they age 60yrs in a 5yr time span.