Baseball Thread 2009

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Goddammit Mets. We helped you out with the Phils. You need to return the favor with the Yankme's.


  2. They sucked cok tonight. Pretty embarassing. Although you gotta expect them not to hit against Safathia.

  3. Mets....

    •   
       


  4. For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  5. GTFO of this thread with bull**** ass Phillies crap.

    BTW thanks for knocking off the Blue Jays....

  6. That's an awesome way to speak to the OWNER of this board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    GTFO of this thread with bull**** ass Phillies crap.

    BTW thanks for knocking off the Blue Jays....



  7. These guys are a real piece of work.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    GTFO of this thread with bull**** ass Phillies crap.

    BTW thanks for knocking off the Blue Jays....



    haha... whoops !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  9. Its obvious from reading through this thread, that there is an apparent lack of any sort of class whatsoever.

  10. Your screen-name is dropping loads?!

    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  11. It's all in good baseball rivalry....nothing personal. Chill.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    It's all in good baseball rivalry....nothing personal. Chill.
    Who's your team ??
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    It's all in good baseball rivalry....nothing personal. Chill.
    Need to be careful what you say and who you say it to

    Chill

    Insulting the board owner is not something that is in a "baseball rivalry"
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    GTFO of this thread with bull**** ass Phillies crap.

    BTW thanks for knocking off the Blue Jays....
    what a dumb ass... no need to be talkin **** to people... especially when you're new here, way to look like a douche

  15. I'd be more vocal, but I'm pretty sure I'm one F bomb away from being banned.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    I'd be more vocal, but I'm pretty sure I'm one F bomb away from being banned.
    timber, just use that underlying sarcasm you are so good at.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    timber, just use that underlying sarcasm you are so good at.
    Its quite unfortunate, because I really wanted to start digging into Bizzaro dedlifter. He's the only one that is happy that non-Bizzaro Buster is back in my TD Form log.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Its quite unfortunate, because I really wanted to start digging into Bizzaro dedlifter. He's the only one that is happy that non-Bizzaro Buster is back in my TD Form log.
    That is quite unfortunate indeed. I am not pleased at all that bizzaro dedlifter has found his way into my half of the universe.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Who's your team ??
    Rays

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    That is quite unfortunate indeed. I am not pleased at all that bizzaro dedlifter has found his way into my half of the universe.
    I'm going to say this in a non-insulting way.

    Bizzaro Deadlifter probably did not do so well on his SATs.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Need to be careful what you say and who you say it to

    Chill

    Insulting the board owner is not something that is in a "baseball rivalry"
    Notice how I didn't insult him though...I only insulted his team. And then in the same post, complimented his team.

  22. Anyway... Anyone see Castillo miss that fly ball last week?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    what a dumb ass... no need to be talkin **** to people... especially when you're new here, way to look like a douche
    Is this a suck-the-mods-**** thread or a baseball thread? I'm pretty sure that fans of rival teams talk **** to each other. Way for YOU to look like a douche.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    I'm going to say this in a non-insulting way.

    Bizzaro Deadlifter probably did not do so well on his SATs.
    See!! That was as unobtrusive of a statement as you can get!! Well done!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    See!! That was as unobtrusive of a statement as you can get!! Well done!
    OOMMMGGGDDZZZZZzzzz... I'm a good AM citizen now!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    Is this a suck-the-mods-**** thread or a baseball thread? I'm pretty sure that fans of rival teams talk **** to each other. Way for YOU to look like a douche.
    Take it easy chief.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Anyway... Anyone see Castillo miss that fly ball last week?
    Sure did. I was really hoping for that Mets win over the Yankme's but, alas, it was not meant to be.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    Is this a suck-the-mods-**** thread or a baseball thread? I'm pretty sure that fans of rival teams talk **** to each other. Way for YOU to look like a douche.
    No... its more like don't talk sh!t on the mod cuz he'll ban your ass... regardless of the thread... but i'd say keep it up man, you seem to be pleasin everyone so far with your seemingly ingenious posts... hence that outrageous amount of rep you seem to be sportin lol

  29. He's only 1 click away
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  30. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    No... its more like don't talk sh!t on the mod cuz he'll ban your ass... regardless of the thread... but i'd say keep it up man, you seem to be pleasin everyone so far with your seemingly ingenious posts... hence that outrageous amount of rep you seem to be sportin lol
    HAHAHA. OOOOOooooooo.....rep points on an internet forum. Sounds like someone takes his e-life a little too seriously. BTW, Merriam-Webster defines "ingenious" as...
    2: marked by special aptitude at discovering, inventing, or contriving
    3: marked by originality, resourcefulness, and cleverness in conception or execution.

    Thank you for the compliment.

    Soooooo back to baseball. Anyone voted for the All-Star game yet?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    HAHAHA. OOOOOooooooo.....rep points on an internet forum. Sounds like someone takes his e-life a little too seriously. BTW, Merriam-Webster defines "ingenious" as...
    2: marked by special aptitude at discovering, inventing, or contriving
    3: marked by originality, resourcefulness, and cleverness in conception or execution.

    Thank you for the compliment.

    Soooooo back to baseball. Anyone voted for the All-Star game yet?
    I voted for A-Rod, and everyone else suspected of taking Steroids...

    Poo-holes, Ordonez, Your boy Sheff...

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    Sure did. I was really hoping for that Mets win over the Yankme's but, alas, it was not meant to be.
    Gotta feel for the guy. That sh*t happens MAYBE once per season.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    I voted for A-Rod, and everyone else suspected of taking Steroids...

    Poo-holes, Ordonez, Your boy Sheff...
    Actually I'm not a Mets fan. I'm rooting for them now because they're playing against division rivals of the Rays, who are my team. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    Rays
    Ew.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    HAHAHA. OOOOOooooooo.....rep points on an internet forum. Sounds like someone takes his e-life a little too seriously. BTW, Merriam-Webster defines "ingenious" as...
    2: marked by special aptitude at discovering, inventing, or contriving
    3: marked by originality, resourcefulness, and cleverness in conception or execution.

    Thank you for the compliment.:wink1
    :

    Soooooo back to baseball. Anyone voted for the All-Star game yet?
    that would be called sarcasm you dumb @ss... but thanks for helpin prove my point...

    and i actually happen to take this board seriously, its very helpful and sometimes retards like yourself make it a little difficult to use out of pure ignorance... i.e. right now, but thats all fine and well, there could be a reason you're seven inches taller than me and only outweigh me by 30 lbs

  36. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    I voted for A-Rod, and everyone else suspected of taking Steroids...

    Poo-holes, Ordonez, Your boy Sheff...
    Word....HR DERBY
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    Actually I'm not a Mets fan. I'm rooting for them now because they're playing against division rivals of the Rays, who are my team. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    Rays fan because you're from Florida? Or because they went to the World Series last year?

    Fair question.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    that would be called sarcasm you dumb @ss... but thanks for helpin prove my point...

    and i actually happen to take this board seriously, its very helpful and sometimes retards like yourself make it a little difficult to use out of pure ignorance... i.e. right now, but thats all fine and well, there could be a reason you're seven inches taller than me and only outweigh me by 30 lbs
    K


  39. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    K

    cute

  40. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Rays fan because you're from Florida? Or because they went to the World Series last year?

    Fair question.
    Very fair question considering their previous 10 seasons of losing.

    I live in the Tampa Bay area. Honestly, before last season, the only reason I would go to Rays games would be to see the other teams play. I've been a Twins fan my whole life but they don't show Twins games in FL soooooo......

    Rays have breakout year in '08, have unbelievable talent, play ball similar to the Twins, and play 10 mins from my house. Kind of a no-brainer for me.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fantasy Baseball 2009
    By MrBigPR in forum General Chat
    Replies: 506
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 04:56 PM
  2. 2009 Mets Thread
    By Droppingloads in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 12:30 PM
  3. Baseball
    By bmw8591 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 07:45 PM
  4. ***support diabetes*** punksurfer's Tour de Cure thread 2009
    By punksurfer024 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Log in
Log in