Noobs are driving me UP THE WALL!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id like to hear what pisses u off about noobs on boards (doesnt just have to be this one) and some of the rediculous ideas or questions they have. this can have to do with anything...training, diet, aas, natty supps...whatever.

prime example of what pisses ME off:

noobs (to this board) who are new to AAS running trenbolone in their first ever AAS cycle when they are 5'9 160lbs....

NEWS FLASH: ur not going to gain 30lbs of muscle and be under 6%bf in ur first cycle!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to stack m-drol, epistane, tren, and m1t?

"Inset 20 posts with advice saying no here"

Well I started it, im gona be hyuuuuuuuug, Pythons for arms!

"insert witty comment about having python for arms and a hook worm for a penis here"

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to stack m-drol, epistane, tren, and m1t?

"Inset 20 posts with advice saying no here"

Well I'll start a new thread on the same forum, which will undoubtedly give me the advice i want to hear.
fixed...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
the best one i think i have seen is:

i am new to steroids and have been taking m-drol for the last 2 months at 30mgs a day. my gains have slowed and i have no libido. would increasing to 40-50mgs help me.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
the best one i think i have seen is:

i am new to steroids and have been taking m-drol for the last 2 months at 30mgs a day. my gains have slowed and i have no libido. would increasing to 40-50mgs help me.
wtf! really?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
wtf! really?
o yeah...ive seen it on here before...

and also a friend of a friend of mine came into the bar i work at and im like dam dude u got big what u one? and he goes o i've been taking m-drol for the past month. i said...month? and hes like yeah ive been doing 30mgs a day for a month..i have a couple weeks left...and i just wanted to smack him. and i told him ya no u really shouldnt run it more than 3 weeks and 20mgs for the first time, or sometimes anytime...and he didnt even have a pct set up.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well what drives me crazy not just from noobs but even people who have been around it pat same ole answers not based on experience. you need a serm time on = time off that dosage is a waist. that amount is too much or the most common one i hear and i know it's popular but why not start with a mild hormone for your first cycle and work you way up. This is totally backwards to the way we thought in the old days the old days was no cycle is ever going to be better than your first so make it good. but i guess back then you couldn't just order up a couple bottles of epi or hdrol. Basic first cycle when i started was test/deca and dbol for massing. eq/winny for cutting.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
o yeah...ive seen it on here before...

and also a friend of a friend of mine came into the bar i work at and im like dam dude u got big what u one? and he goes o i've been taking m-drol for the past month. i said...month? and hes like yeah ive been doing 30mgs a day for a month..i have a couple weeks left...and i just wanted to smack him. and i told him ya no u really shouldnt run it more than 3 weeks and 20mgs for the first time, or sometimes anytime...and he didnt even have a pct set up.
I met a guy at the gym a few weeks ago working like a total...idiot may be the word? I am not huuuuge or anything, but im not retarded either...

I advised him(most horrid form I have seen) told him what squats were(he never did legs he said), and a few other things. He talked about supps, he told me about all his friends using roids, and a product he once used that his friend gave him helped him put on 20 lbs in a month...I looked at him and said "dude...you took roids" and he replied "really?" I just stared at him.... He had also lost all that weight, he was about a 6 inches taller than me, and same weight...

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Teens lying about their age saying 20+ years old but obviously with their posts and replys you can tell more like 16 years old.. This is my first cycle, im 22 so dont worry, im 6'2 and 155lbs. My friends told me about roids and said the best one to get huge is mdrol. Also i heard hdrol was good for the first cycle. So ima run a 8 week cycle of mdrol and hdrol... WTF makes me wanna punch my computer

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
STFU noobs (except mixdeup). :kidding:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
aww... poor noobs, always getting ripped on - i guess i'm still on the line between noob and not and maybe that is why i sympathize. I mean, we gotta be hard on em cause its the only way to scare em straight but at the same time the constant complaints about em may leave em ignorant for life. They gotta feel okay about posting questions without worrying bout flamming right?

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha funny sh*t.

In the mind of some 15 year old: "if 20mg gives me 20lbs in 8 weeks, then 40mg will give 20lbs in 4 weeks"

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
aww... poor noobs, always getting ripped on - i guess i'm still on the line between noob and not and maybe that is why i sympathize. I mean, we gotta be hard on em cause its the only way to scare em straight but at the same time the constant complaints about em may leave em ignorant for life. They gotta feel okay about posting questions without worrying bout flamming right?
well i think the main thing which ppl (esp noobs) don't do is Research.
Asking questions about different products is one thing....
But when someone stacks 5 of the same thing without even knowing what it does (by reading up on it), it's clear they haven't done any research.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Teens lying about their age saying 20+ years old but obviously with their posts and replys you can tell more like 16 years old.. This is my first cycle, im 22 so dont worry, im 6'2 and 155lbs. My friends told me about roids and said the best one to get huge is mdrol. Also i heard hdrol was good for the first cycle. So ima run a 8 week cycle of mdrol and hdrol... WTF makes me wanna punch my computer
yup.

..or noobs saying " I know I am not supposed to be doing steroids if I am under 21, and have been told so, but can y'all still help me. I started mdrol 2 weeks ago and wanted to make sure I wont hurt myself. What should I do? BTW what is PCT?"

Arghhh,... that drives me up the wall.

CC10

Awards
I hear The One gets you really jacked and tan? Is this true...can it be stacked with M-drol?

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
my buddy asked me yesterday if i take powders... thats it, end of txt. Hasn't responded since then.

I jope to god someone didnt offer him coke or something at the gym :S

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
my buddy asked me yesterday if i take powders... thats it, end of txt. Hasn't responded since then.

I jope to god someone didnt offer him coke or something at the gym :S
LOL!

hear bro, sniff this shiz! Get you Jacked up to hit the weights maaaaan

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I dont entirely have a problem with newbs asking questions that they could find the answers to themselves if they look nearly as much as answers by people who don't know any more than the question poster. I do have a problem when the newbs won't listen to the answers because they dont like them, particularly when everyone is in agreement.

Do you need more than 300mg of test to grow? no. There have been olympia winners who never went higher, and they aren't 6' and only 170lbs. Do you have to have a kickstart? no, it mostly satisfies ego. Do you damn well need to get diet and training nailed down to make it worth what it does to your body? yes!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Do you need more than 300mg of test to grow? no. There have been olympia winners who never went higher, and they aren't 6' and only 170lbs.
this is true...supposedly arnold never used test in his cycles...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get annoyed by supplement skeptics. People that constantly say how one supplement or another "doesn't do anything" and how they're all a "waste of money" yet they keep buying every product on the market. It's obvious that they neither train correctly nor have a proper diet, yet all they do is criticize product after product after product.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
this is true...supposedly arnold never used test in his cycles...
yea, but Arnold also "supposedly" started taking dbol at age 14, and had no conception of a "cycle."

He's still the man though!

bigdognhb

Awards
On one hand I have read some really stupid questions on here. But at the same time this is why people come here. For information. Ive been lifting since I was 15 and was heavily involved in sports until about a year and a half ago. A couple of the first questions I asked I had 21 year olds with 3 years lifting being dicks. It's one of the drawbacks of the internet. People can be complete dicks and not have to worry about getting their asses kicked

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
On one hand I have read some really stupid questions on here. But at the same time this is why people come here. For information. Ive been lifting since I was 15 and was heavily involved in sports until about a year and a half ago. A couple of the first questions I asked I had 21 year olds with 3 years lifting being dicks. It's one of the drawbacks of the internet. People can be complete dicks and not have to worry about getting their asses kicked
Consider yourself lucky its on the net, in person creates the allowances for weapons, or martial arts, in which case no amount of "lifting" will benefit you except for possible quicker recovery in the hospital.

There are people who have lifted for 2 years who know 4 times more than people who lifted 8.

I'm no expert myself, but it depends on a persons drive, desire, love for the sport, and ability to attain and retain knowledge. Someone can memorize, learn, and put into functional effect in 1 year what it takes some in 4.

So keep your cock in your pants, thats the kinda attitude that gets it bitten off by a dime store hooker.

Rant over ^.^ Either A you are done, or B you come back explaining why or with what technique you would "disarm" or somehow still defeat anyone who would ever stand in your way.

Savor the Interweb, for it protects us from wrath....

Nothing gainst you mate, you just caught me in a pissy mood ^.^

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
What is a PCT and do I need it with my Mdrol cycle I just finished 2 weeks ago????

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
so funny story about noob.

Was in the gym today doing chest,headphones up pretty loud, over my shoulder there was some dude doing barbell curls on the assisted smiths machine. His form was just insane, if he swung anymore the bar would of went over his head. But the funny part was when i took my headphones out to adjust the wire. He was yelping like a 2 year old after every rep.

I almost burst out laughing, i couldnt help myself so i just looked down and bit my lip :)

i know its not nice to make fun of noobs but **** me the sound that was coming out of him was just hilarious!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so funny story about noob.

Was in the gym today doing chest,headphones up pretty loud, over my shoulder there was some dude doing barbell curls on the assisted smiths machine. His form was just insane, if he swung anymore the bar would of went over his head. But the funny part was when i took my headphones out to adjust the wire. He was yelping like a 2 year old after every rep.

I almost burst out laughing, i couldnt help myself so i just looked down and bit my lip :)

i know its not nice to make fun of noobs but **** me the sound that was coming out of him was just hilarious!
was he throwing the bar up out of his hands and then catching it or just leaning alot? I forget the name of the technique but i know there is one that requires the smith assist for it.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Lmao... stupid people keep the world interesting.

Half the people coming in here asking for a cycle just want someone to justify it for them. Odds are they already ordered the ****, got scared and needed a 'It's going to be ok' instead of the real advice 'You're an idiot'.

Stupid people in the gym? They just make me feel better about myself, knowing how much I know now, my experience, and knowing in 2 months they will be sitting there 'I don't gain because I am an ectomorph' BS.

keeper

Consider yourself lucky its on the net, in person creates the allowances for weapons, or martial arts, in which case no amount of "lifting" will benefit you except for possible quicker recovery in the hospital.

There are people who have lifted for 2 years who know 4 times more than people who lifted 8.

I'm no expert myself, but it depends on a persons drive, desire, love for the sport, and ability to attain and retain knowledge. Someone can memorize, learn, and put into functional effect in 1 year what it takes some in 4.

So keep your cock in your pants, thats the kinda attitude that gets it bitten off by a dime store hooker.

Rant over ^.^ Either A you are done, or B you come back explaining why or with what technique you would "disarm" or somehow still defeat anyone who would ever stand in your way.

Savor the Interweb, for it protects us from wrath....

Nothing gainst you mate, you just caught me in a pissy mood ^.^
I think you guys have a ton of patience here, often answering the same questions time and time again.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
id like to hear what pisses u off about noobs on boards (doesnt just have to be this one) and some of the rediculous ideas or questions they have. this can have to do with anything...training, diet, aas, natty supps...whatever.

prime example of what pisses ME off:

noobs (to this board) who are new to AAS running trenbolone in their first ever AAS cycle when they are 5'9 160lbs....

NEWS FLASH: ur not going to gain 30lbs of muscle and be under 6%bf in ur first cycle!!!
Have to share this one with the group.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/129358-looking-grow-little.html

nuff said.

JP.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
was he throwing the bar up out of his hands and then catching it or just leaning alot? I forget the name of the technique but i know there is one that requires the smith assist for it.
na he was holding onto the bar the whole time. Bb curls with bad form ;p it actually looked painful on his back :/

jim623

I"m new, can I still complain!?

I know you need to be 21 to use prohormones, but I'm real big and mature for a 17 year old, do you think I can run....? :684:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I"m new, can I still complain!?

I know you need to be 21 to use prohormones, but I'm real big and mature for a 17 year old, do you think I can run....? :684:
no. still got plenty natural growing to do. beign 17 is like being on a PH anyway lol. just eat big and train

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
Facebook group "Shut Up and Lift"

Branden James Ghezzi (Chicago, IL) wrote
at 17:37 on 07 July 2009
im 5'10 180; bench 335, sqaut 350, curl 120, dead lift 405 run a 4.2 40 thank u very mucchhh

(that was a totally random post by a guy who never talks in that group's wall etc.... just randomly decided to post his stats and thank everyone... he got BLASTED real good!!)