NO GIRL LIKES A MEATBALL!

fisher300

Awards
I do not understand why all of these guys keep bulking, and bulking when they are already at 14+ BF? From my experience i found that no girl likes a meatball. I dont see any reason why one should be over 12-14% bf and still want to bulk. The point of bulking is to gain mass (water,fat,muscle) and then lose it during a cutting phase for precontest or such. Some one tell me why every guy wants to be a big OL MEATBALL? Girls do not like it, they want abbs!!!!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do not understand why all of these guys keep bulking, and bulking when they are already at 14+ BF? From my experience i found that no girl likes a meatball. I dont see any reason why one should be over 12-14% bf and still want to bulk. The point of bulking is to gain mass (water,fat,muscle) and then lose it during a cutting phase for precontest or such. Some one tell me why every guy wants to be a big OL MEATBALL? Girls do not like it, they want abbs!!!!
if you lift just to impress chicks then you're a fkg wanker IMO

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
everyone has their own goals bro...
YOU might be doing it to impress chics
i do it for myself.. you just have to find the driving purpose for yourself
and i agree with the two above posters

i also look at some of my friends who have tried to keep the bf down at all times and their lifts have stayed the same for a long while and their size gains arent there... many do better bulking and cutting in cycles than recomping forever

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you lift just to impress chicks then you're a fkg wanker IMO
X2

There is always gonna be some chick(hot or not) that will find a guy attractive no matter what size. So who cares if your a little above 14%bf. If your goal is to be huge by all means go for it. Everyone wants to look a certain way that makes them feel good.

musclejunkie

Awards
agreed with everyone else bodybuilding is not anything i do for girls yes it is a added bonus but its not something i strive for as a goal. BB is a personal accomplishment its a way of life for me. it gives me structure and discipline in my life. i also love working out and love watching myself progress. if a girl cant appreciate that then she isnt worth my time.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all very good responses, the ones who do it for chicks never last, like bro said it is a bonus, but it cant be the driving force, you challenge yourslef and you set a gameplan IE: gain 15 lbs then lose 5, well to do that you will have to bulk, its just the way it is. if girls dont like it then fck them, they can go do their hip abductors and and yap to their girlfriends.!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
HOLD IT - there are ALOT of chicks who like a meatball. Maybe not abercrombie & fitch chicks but real chicks like a burly guy, biker chicks like a burly guy - the o-so-hot girls i hang out with like the big 'ol alpha male meatball. (An intimidating bark at the end of that statement would be great for added effect but just doesnt transcend the keyboard appropriately.)

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahahah, I love it.

Your right man, my ex loved how i looked when I was bulky as fck!

now my new chick cant stand it! asks me why I have to get bigger?

broads just dont get it do they!

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand the american eagle/hollister/abercrombie n fitch type demograph (or w/e it is). I'm not saying everyone is bad, but here, if you wear that stuff, you're just a stuck up self centered ass. I think stretch marks are cool.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he vanished eh?lol, he doesnt belong in a gym if hes just in it for the broads!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahahaah, ya man, what a fckn joke that site is, I was there for 1 day , asked a legitimate question only to get a bunch of a s s holes responding! needless to say this place is home!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahahaah, ya man, what a fckn joke that site is, I was there for 1 day , asked a legitimate question only to get a bunch of a s s holes responding! needless to say this place is home!
^^^^^ ahh, there are some unruly characters around these part too :wave2:

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
lol girls you mean 12-14 year old girls...

WOMEN want a man who can protect them and weigh more than them....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established

ya man, not kool when u see a beanpole dude with a hot girl who has bigger arms than him.....every guy totally checks her out becuase they sure as hell arent scared of the guy shes with!

at least if you have some size the guys will still rubberneck her....just not right in front of your face....

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
yea everyone has their own goals... it's not all related to pussy.

I personally lift to be physically conditioned for a better overall lifestyle. In the past, i've wanted to do a lot of stuff but my fat limited me from it (psychologically and physically).

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
everyone loves meatball. how could you not love that face?

My pants get bulky a few times a day... :blink:

tell me about it! Igf-2+Drive = boner time at least 4 times a day :)

Attachments

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established

Hey now, a lot of girls weight more than I do! They all still on me though =)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Girls wants abs you say? Well how do you suppose you get nice big abs? Gotta build that muscle and your not gonna build your muscles by staying little and scrawny.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a personal problem, my girl loves my meatballs, and i lift to conquer and become a beast, not to look like some tool with a 6pack that stares at himself in the mirror in the gym longer than touching any weights

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
Women, just like men, have a "thin slice" already in their head. A thin slice is basically characteristics, looks, actions; everything, put it all together, and that makes the man they want and look for. Exact same for men, we have a thin slice of what we find attractive and the kind of women we want.

In the end, any guy can get with any girl. Yes it is possible for them to totally blow you off, but if you understand the emotion progression model (which I love because like 5% of the world understands it), you can create a relationship with almost any women in about 2-5 hours...

But it is my personal opinion, based on my goals, is that being a "meatball" is pretty much useless. Again, my goals and life is different from yours and yours. I cant afford to be a meatball, im USMC infantry. I need to keep my strength high, and muscle high and yet be cut...Because running 5-10 miles sucks...

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Women, just like men, have a "thin slice" already in their head. A thin slice is basically characteristics, looks, actions; everything, put it all together, and that makes the man they want and look for. Exact same for men, we have a thin slice of what we find attractive and the kind of women we want.

In the end, any guy can get with any girl. Yes it is possible for them to totally blow you off, but if you understand the emotion progression model (which I love because like 5% of the world understands it), you can create a relationship with almost any women in about 2-5 hours...

But it is my personal opinion, based on my goals, is that being a "meatball" is pretty much useless. Again, my goals and life is different from yours and yours. I cant afford to be a meatball, im USMC infantry. I need to keep my strength high, and muscle high and yet be cut...Because running 5-10 miles sucks...
First.. OORAH to the running part...

whats this about the Emotion Progression Model??

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
First.. OORAH to the running part...

whats this about the Emotion Progression Model??
'Rah Devil.

The Emotion Progression Model:

Opener (Approach)
Transition
Attraction
Qualification
Comfort
Seduction
Relationship

Its very complex, but the system works. If your interested in more, check out lovesystems.com

I have their E-book, Magic Bullets, it explains a **** ton in it. I also took a boot camp in San Fransisco. This system works, and for me, it has worked everytime. I learned about it from reading the book, The Game, by Neil Strauss (a good about his experience becoming a pick up artist).

Sadly, whenever I pick up a girl, I play it like a game in my head. I go through the steps, go back a few steps (like in attraction, tease the **** out of the girl til she is grinding her teeth. Letting her qualify herself and such). It's really an amazing system, and like i said, it has worked everytime. Im in Spain currently, and this weekend we get our first off base libo. So yeah, getting ready to pick up some spanish chicks.

A lot of it is psychological, and understanding how to attract women. Once you understand it and can use it, it's the same with every women...

Wow, talk about getting off subject = )

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Nobody prefers someone who is out of shape. Male or female. But if you put on some extra weight in the hopes of adding more muscle, I would call that temporarily acceptable.

Now, if you've been 'bulking' going on 5-6yrs, you may just be fat.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
'Rah Devil.

Opener (Approach)
Transition
Attraction
Qualification
Comfort
Seduction
Relationship

Its very complex, but the system works. If your interested in more, check out lovesystems.com

I have their E-book, Magic Bullets, it explains a **** ton in it. I also took a boot camp in San Fransisco. This system works, and for me, it has worked everytime. I learned about it from reading the book, The Game, by Neil Strauss (a good about his experience becoming a pick up artist).

Sadly, whenever I pick up a girl, I play it like a game in my head. I go through the steps, go back a few steps (like in attraction, tease the **** out of the girl til she is grinding her teeth. Letting her qualify herself and such). It's really an amazing system, and like i said, it has worked everytime. Im in Spain currently, and this weekend we get our first off base libo. So yeah, getting ready to pick up some spanish chicks.

A lot of it is psychological, and understanding how to attract women. Once you understand it and can use it, it's the same with every women...

Hmm ima def take a look into that, i do something similar already. But it would be cool to read up on it more.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i dont think you can complain about others methods when you're only 189lbs.

JDK5386

In jungian psychology its called "anima" and "animus." These are an amalgamation of whatever we repress in our own personalities, early childhood experiences with opposite sex parents, and, to a much lesser extent, media influences.

These generate attraction, but they also blind us to who the person really is. Appealing to archetypes can be quite useful for initiating, but if the archetype you're appealing to differs signficantly from who you are as a person then you won't be able to have a long term relationship.

There are a variety of techniques that work well with women for picking them up and quickly establishing relationships. The problem with this is that if the game you're running differs radically from who you are as a person, running that game will grow tiresome for you in the long run.

I guess your method should be tailored to your desired outcome. If you just want sex and short term relationships, then run PUA stuff. If you want serious relationships, be yourself and integrate a handful of PUA techniques congruent with who you are to generate initial attraction.

I'd hesitate to generalize about what women want. There are a tiny handful of things that appear evolutionarily hard wired (eg appealing to protector, provider, procreator ideals) and a lot of stuff that's going to vary with the era, culture, and individual.

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
In jungian psychology its called "anima" and "animus." These are an amalgamation of whatever we repress in our own personalities, early childhood experiences with opposite sex parents, and, to a much lesser extent, media influences.

These generate attraction, but they also blind us to who the person really is. Appealing to archetypes can be quite useful for initiating, but if the archetype you're appealing to differs signficantly from who you are as a person then you won't be able to have a long term relationship.

There are a variety of techniques that work well with women for picking them up and quickly establishing relationships. The problem with this is that if the game you're running differs radically from who you are as a person, running that game will grow tiresome for you in the long run.
Yup, which is why I have a stable relationship. The game got pretty boring. Stable relationships is where it's at anyways...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You want to impress the ladies? work on your personality rather than you abs.

call me old fashioned, but they just love it when you talk to them - and not about yourself either.

fishy12345

Awards
'Rah Devil.

Opener (Approach)
Transition
Attraction
Qualification
Comfort
Seduction
Relationship

I'm involved in pick up a little bit.

I believe it's more about confidence, even arrogance. My theory is that guys who get big, have there body worked out to look good to girls, gives them the belief that girls want to **** them, because they are hot. It's not because of the fact they're hot, it's because they are confident and assume the girl wants it.

Exactly the same with pick up material, gives you the confidence to think girls want to **** you cos you got cool lines.

Just adopt the mindset that all girls want to **** you, right now. Any that don't are clearly crazy. Deluded I sure am, but it works.

fisher300

Awards
this thread is now out of control, you guys are all missing the point. And first off why would u lower my rep points? how old are u again, 7? i made this thread so fat people realize they need to quit the fasting and try to cut, u find me a girl that likes meatballs over a 6 pack and i will praise u, but until then you are immature and im 19yrs old and i Guarantee im a better bodybuilder then you, because i know how to limit myself and and actually have self control, but keep practicing man!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u find me a girl that likes meatballs over a 6 pack and i will praise u
Most every single girl over the age of 23 would.....You're 19 and have no idea what real women are looking for bro so just give it up, not knocking you just saying you're not old enough to really understand things yet so just chill and do what you think will work best for you......no need to judge other peoples decisions.

Im done here peace :cool:

dave12

Awards
  • Established
AM needs to have a thread of the week section that threads can be moved to when they are this great.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
this thread is now out of control, you guys are all missing the point. And first off why would u lower my rep points? how old are u again, 7? i made this thread so fat people realize they need to quit the fasting and try to cut, u find me a girl that likes meatballs over a 6 pack and i will praise u, but until then you are immature and im 19yrs old and i Guarantee im a better bodybuilder then you, because i know how to limit myself and and actually have self control, but keep practicing man!
1. Your 19 STFU

2. So you know how every girl in the world thinks and what their attractions are? Fail, some chicks don't like 6 packs at all. In fact almost any non-shallow girl, I.E a girl worth being with, doesn't think huge muscles or a six pack are all that important. Basically if you have a **** personality (You) your gonna be running the shallow waters for a long time until you see the truth.

3. More to life than women, some people want to get big. Who are you to judge what they want, and why do you assume that they are doing this for women? Why would they want to do something against what they are trying to accomplish just to try and look good for women.

4. You complain about Rep points on a website, and you call them immature?? This speaks to your own immaturity. But wait, your 19 you must know everything right? where have you been in life to preach to some of these guys? Do you know what REAL life is like? cause if you think you do, your bout to get a HUGE surprise kid.

5. Your 19 STFU

/Rant

JDK5386

The two main problems with these posts are:
1. You're pretending to have knowledge when you're just BSing. Nothing wrong with BSing, just don't pretend like its fact.
2. You're condescending to other people. I think pretty much every fat person on these forums is here to help change the fact that they are fat - that fat is bad is not news to anyone.

fisher300

Awards
alright im done with this, you old men just take things and throw them way out of proportion, so what if im 19, im bigger, stronger, and smarter about BB then all of u, PEACE IM OUT!

keeper

Knowing a little about the female mind, (not just my own... girls talk) most women like muscle and bulk, just not fat, (unless they are overweight themselves, which limits their options, then they settle.) You guys who have figured out that we like confidence (but not open vanity) and personality (sense of humor is great) have it figured out.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Knowing a little about the female mind, (not just my own... girls talk) most women like muscle and bulk, just not fat, (unless they are overweight themselves, which limits their options, then they settle.) You guys who have figured out that we like confidence (but not open vanity) and personality (sense of humor is great) have it figured out.
well one thing i'd like to know is, what are women in the age group 40 - 45 into. Obviously not all women of that group will be into the same thing, but generally speaking...

I hardly ever (basically never) see guys my age (20 - 25) with women of 40 - 45. Yet I see plenty of young women with older guys. So i'm guessing women of that age(40 - 45) mostly are not into young, fit dudes or the phyisical aspect of things?

I'd like to hear from you on that, keeper.

keeper

well one thing i'd like to know is, what are women in the age group 40 - 45 into. Obviously not all women of that group will be into the same thing, but generally speaking...

I hardly ever (basically never) see guys my age (20 - 25) with women of 40 - 45. Yet I see plenty of young women with older guys. So i'm guessing women of that age(40 - 45) mostly are not into young, fit dudes or the phyisical aspect of things?

I'd like to hear from you on that, keeper.
Ha!

Surely you jest, but I'll bite. In most cases, the only time you'll see the 40-something woman with a 20-something guy is in Hollywood. Though I have a friend a who was messing around with a guy 22 years younger right after a divorce. They ended up falling for each other and are now married with a new set of twin girls. (yikes!) Usually a woman in this age range doesn't want to pair up with a guy who's young enough to be her son. There are many reasons, but the main one is the difference in intellectual maturity. The old school term is "generation gap."

Now, your question about the "physical aspect" of things is why I assume you are kidding. You have to have heard/read that women peak during our 40's. Less inhibitions, increased drive and heightened sensuality make this phase of life more enjoyable than ever. "...into young, fit dudes?" Nah.... not 20-somethings, but a guy is not limited to his 20's in regard to physical fitness.

The older guy with a younger woman has a lot to do with them being more professionally established therefore able to make her life financially comfortable. Old school term is "gold digger."