Hello Folks, New here

Status
Not open for further replies.
roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, this is a big venue. Lots of topics and headers. Don't really know where to start. I love to SFW, shoot the breeze and I'm a bit of a political junkie, hence starting off in the off topic section.

Here's me:

35 male
6'3/255
lifting for about 20 years

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Welcome. you didnt come from the BN boards by any chance did you?

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
This place is too big. It takes like 5 minutes just to scroll down to click on the general chat area.

:)

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Werd! You could easily get lost in this place. Us smalltown folks aren't used to all this traffic.

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
We should start a clean thread here and get everyone else to join. You send them messages too?

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clean Thread

We should start a clean thread here and get everyone else to join. You send them messages too?
Yes. I sent pms to all the cool regs. If the clean thread migrated, we'd pretty much have the same place back as before.

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
heh, i'm not banned on this place... and hopefully it stays that way... BN BLOWS!

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
No Gestapo here I hope.

How you end up after that Phera cycle?
Phera was good. up a bunch of weight in every area of course. I gained some weight... the only thing i'm confused about is i'm not really losing alot of weight during my PCT... i'm not sure why either..

Maybe all i put on was fatty weight lol i sure hope not

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Phera is some good stuff. This tren is a helluva wild ride also. I was repping 315 for bent rows yesterday. That's definitely a first. I can't wait to SFLegs tomorrow. I'm hoping to make 495 my bitch for 6-8 reps on squats.

WTF are the fukkers from the old clean thread. Willp needs to quit JO on his lunch break and get over here. Al needs to stop violating M1's cat long enough to gTF up in here and post!

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
LOL, Fo-Shizzol!

I've been trying to learn about how to get my hands on some Deca (injectable) for some time now. And i dont know how to obtain Test either.. Maybe you can tell me what you do in my email.... me and my bro want Lats like yours lol

Either that or i'll just OD on some DHEA!

RADIOACTIVE

Awards
hey kniggs its joseph23573 AKA RADIOACTIVE LOL

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sup Yuseph23573 you sexy beast!!! I wonder WTF willp, AL, and Dub are.

Sane, I brew my own gears. I'm too much of a puss to order them online and I don't have a source locally. I don't really wanna go asking around my gym either.

The basskiller has all the instructions. It's a pain in the ass, but it comes out about the same as far as price.

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Basskiller? where can i find this Basskiller? and i remember what you said about brewing your own a while back on BN... anyhow, hook me up with this "basskiller" shtt

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Just got home from the Whitesnake concert. I had to leave early so I could get home in time to feed M1's cat. The ****er stole some of my DHEA.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Conversion

just google basskiller synovex

Basskiller? where can i find this Basskiller? and i remember what you said about brewing your own a while back on BN... anyhow, hook me up with this "basskiller" shtt

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Be sure to take M1's cat to the groomer and get him some fancey feast for dinner. THe you can do for the cat, the more likely she'll be slinging some leg.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Whats happening Sane? How was the P-Plex cycle? You on PCT just now?

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Nothing much... Me and Roids got tired of getting banned from BN so we migrated... and landed up here, not so bad... just different :)

Phera-Plex went well... got some good size and my weight went up 10lbs. and i need to weigh myself today to see where i'm at now... yea i'm on my second week of PCT

I'll weigh myself in a second... give me a minute to get undressed!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sane, I saw on your myspace (with my pic BTW), some chick said sum10 about "thanks for the good night." She looked plump, but bangable. Can you tell us about this? Did you hit it?

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Sane, I saw on your myspace (with my pic BTW), some chick said sum10 about "thanks for the good night." She looked plump, but bangable. Can you tell us about this? Did you hit it?
LOL, that's my g/f lol of course i hit it... I get it any way i want, when ever i want 8====D

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Tell me, do these fat chicks have gunts?

If you don't know what that is look it up.

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Tell me, do these fat chicks have gunts?

If you don't know what that is look it up.
i didn't know what a gunt was until i looked it up, I had a good idea though... Now i've messed with many fat chicks, and if any of them had a gunt then i wouldn't go near them.... i've chilled with a lot of potentially bangable fat chicks but when i noticed they had a "gunt" i ended the evening early with a hug.

So the chicks i screw, have no gunt, nor does my g/f.

i've gotten head from girls who have gunts though :)

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
lol

Do these girls crush you when they ride you?

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Willpiazza? Will isn't 6'8 .... Will is a short fatty

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Oh ok... Well if he is WillP, then he'll have to prove it.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
It's me dipsh it..

Fatty? lol you're the one that can't deadlift 225lbs.

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
LOL i can do dead lift 225lbs, i was doing 275 until i hurt myself... now i can't even stand up straight without chronic back pain... god it sucks... Will, get the others to convert man... we need more people!

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Omg guys, the Clean Thread has been Zapped!!! What are we to do?

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF is AL? He'll get tired of circle jerking with all the new mods over there I'm sure. I reckon the clean thread was getting a bit too graphic or 'clean'.

Speaking of deads. With this tren/test cycle, going to the gym errday is like christmas. You knigs gotta try it. T'other day, I was repping 315 on bent rows. I was gonna try to squat 495 for reps yesterday, but my right thigh was all tore up due to a botched pin. Seems like I hit a ligament or sum10. I had to do the sex machine and other girly **** for legz.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
I'm some fa ggety mod over there came here and complained.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Werd! Just share all the good AP stories without being too graphic and be sure to give some training advice in between AP stories and they'll prolly let us act like the depraved reprobates we all are.

BTW, had a bad coitus interruptus experience this a.m. That's the thing about having kids! They can be one helluva cock blocker!

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Damn that must really suck. Hopefully they're not old enough to reasilse what was happening?

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Lock your door!!!!

Or what if you wake her up with the schlong in the middle of the night?

Status
Not open for further replies.