- 06-13-2009, 05:03 PM
I dont know where else to put this lol its kind of a weird question but anywho. Whenever i sweat or for that matter get my hair wet like taking a shower my hair just like poofs out it gets extremely annoying i dont know what it is, i know its something with probally my hair is too dry or my scalp or something but i have to keep my hair short or else its almost like an afro.
I know this probally doesnt make much sense lol but does anyone have a similiar problem and have they used a certain shampoo to fix it? Basically a quick rundown whenever my hair gets wet it poofs out and only way i can describe it is hairs every which way and its not really smooth. I dunno i can live with it just wondering if any cures lol.
- 06-13-2009, 05:07 PM
Dude for a white guy, I get a fluff fro going. Its why I hate cutting my hair, when its long enough it holds itself down. When its shorter, I can fluff myself into a q-tip. I have tried many forms of shampoo, and have ultimately found only 1 thing that works. And its not shampoo, its a guerrilla tactic against my hair.
As soon as I am out of the shower, a ball cap or beanie goes on(feels GREAT in the winter). After it dries compressed, I remove cap, fluff it out a bit(it wont fuzz at this point unless I do it excessively) and add in gel and style to my liking.
It is a curse, my hair is like wire. Every barber visit=a cousin IT running around on the floor.
06-13-2009, 06:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigbeef in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 07-28-2010, 08:14 AM
- By MAxximal in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 04-21-2009, 02:54 PM
- By dirtysouthmuscl in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 06-10-2006, 01:34 AM
- By Doko in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-07-2004, 10:10 PM
- By SCORPIO in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2003, 06:09 AM