Blood boiling

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym. My wife and I both have memberships and tanning.... at least I thought. On my way out the door the owner tells me he doesn't think one of us has tanning. All he can see is what I pay a month, not what my package includes. To tell that he needs to find my paper contract. I tell him to the best of my knowledge we do but that if we don't we'll gladly sign up for another one. He gets all aggressive with me, accusing me of trying to pull a fast one on him. It really got me pissed. I think i'm going to switch gyms. I am so f****** pissed off right now.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I apologize that you had to deal with an inbred idiot who is probably pissed because he is 1 inch hard. Relax and enjoy the prospect of that likely being his issue.

Hope you feel a better soon. Maybe do a gym search, its usually not hard to find a better deal.

J

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Considering he couldn't even look up your account, he probably was just the person swiping cards I'm assuming. Why didn't you just bring this up to a manager? If you like the gym and this is the only problem that is, otherwise just switch I suppose.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I apologize that you had to deal with an inbred idiot who is probably pissed because he is 1 inch hard. Relax and enjoy the prospect of that likely being his issue.

Hope you feel a better soon. Maybe do a gym search, its usually not hard to find a better deal.
thanks bro. yeah thats probably the problem. Already did a search and found some better deals.

Considering he couldn't even look up your account, he probably was just the person swiping cards I'm assuming. Why didn't you just bring this up to a manager? If you like the gym and this is the only problem that is, otherwise just switch I suppose.
unfortunately the a55hole is the owner. whats really fcuked up is we've been really friendly before. he was going to sell me a week from his time-share, we've spent quite awhile talking. now, after seeing what a pr1ck he is, i'm going to have to make a switch. if it was just some ass it wouldnt have even phased me probably.

whatever - i'm cool now.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym. My wife and I both have memberships and tanning.... at least I thought. On my way out the door the owner tells me he doesn't think one of us has tanning. All he can see is what I pay a month, not what my package includes. To tell that he needs to find my paper contract. I tell him to the best of my knowledge we do but that if we don't we'll gladly sign up for another one. He gets all aggressive with me, accusing me of trying to pull a fast one on him. It really got me pissed. I think i'm going to switch gyms. I am so f****** pissed off right now.
This is one of the many reasons why I will be receiving a power rack within the next week :wave2:.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
This is one of the many reasons why I will be receiving a power rack within the next week :wave2:.
Nice bro. I wish i had room in my place for something like that. Enjoy.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I feel the same way, man. My entire basement is filled with equipment, and now I never have to deal with the hassle of a gym again. I couldn't be happier.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I feel the same way, man. My entire basement is filled with equipment, and now I never have to deal with the hassle of a gym again. I couldn't be happier.
So jealous.... I mean other than the a**holes I'm dealing with now its not bad but right after New Year's and especially a month before spring-break that would REALLY come in handy. Very jealous.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't be as jealous if you saw the final price tag. I've easily got 4k+ invested in my home gym... and I'm still not quite done.

In the end though... it's still well worth it. I have enough variety with my equipment to keep changing exercises in my routines. Its very rare I run into a situation where I don't have what I need.