- 06-09-2009, 04:07 PM
i want to make sure i'm not the only one here on this. brownies, donuts, ice cream pretty much any sweet thing i should not be eating, if i have one, it's all over....i will have2 or three or til their all gone. now, if i don't even have one, i'm cool, if i withstand, no problem, but one bite and its ON. now i don't feel bad when i do it, so theres no eating disorder there, no finger down the throat or anything like that. it seems like a have an alergy to sweets, where others can have one and be done, i have one and i just keep going. any one else feel me on this?
- 06-09-2009, 04:15 PM
06-09-2009, 04:34 PM
06-09-2009, 04:40 PM
06-09-2009, 05:38 PM
I actually don't like anything sweet. But somedays it just clicks.... not to mention i am a compulsive eater, part of the reason i got into weightlifting.
I get the taste of Taco Flavored doritos and its end game for me, just became my cheat day.
Dammit... neeed dooorrriiitttoooosss
06-09-2009, 08:02 PM
06-09-2009, 08:37 PM
06-10-2009, 08:09 AM
06-10-2009, 08:18 AM
06-10-2009, 09:31 AM
06-10-2009, 10:29 AM
06-10-2009, 10:34 AM
fk sakes why oh why did i click on this thread.
Its 2.30pm here, just about to have my 4th protein shake of the day with 6g fish oils.
06-10-2009, 11:24 AM
06-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Brownies, flapjacks, anything with caramel, nutella chocolate spread, anything peanut buter........................b en and jerries.
Similar Forum Threads
- By michaelr7170 in forum RecipesReplies: 11Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:09 AM
- By vector18 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2009, 12:10 AM
- By sundevil04 in forum RecipesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2006, 12:16 AM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-19-2006, 04:24 PM
- By growmore in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2004, 11:05 PM