God help this guy......

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol/M1T/Max LMG/4-AD/Methyl Jacked Stack info - Bodybuilding.com Forums

This guy..... I thought this was a joke. but i read further down and was like "OMG this guy is serious!". people like this should not be able to reproduce, and there again i dont think he will. Just thought all the peeps should see this. and get some humor for the day AND for the noobies DO NOT FOLLOW this cycle!!
:chairshot::fool2::pat::cussing::rant2::AR15firing::banghead::rocketwhore::buttkick:

(ps once you get all fired up read the 3 or 4 page :))

Last edited:

MassBuilda123

Awards
Yeah I would die if i stacked all that no joke! but some people are stupid or just plain insane

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
yeah it deff woke me up and i had to click the link.........

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
heheheh....is it me or has my favorite phrase lately been "Darwinism"

WOW, retarded arsehole got his friends to take the same stack?! In soviet Russia I would Shoot his arse!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know. read further and he is 15!!! hahaha i think the kid is just looking for attention.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol! Favorite Quote

"LOL holy ****. dead? more like turned into blanka from street fighter II "

I am wondering if it was real or not though....if it was, I really do think he is dead by now.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats what im saying. Or he got new liver, kidneys, thyroid, heart. lol basically a new body. I think it was fake though. But i was cracking up when i read this.

MassBuilda123

Awards
there is some gym rat who stacked a butt load a hormonals when he first got into it and he was up front about it. he was taking 3ad.. stacked with spawn and m-drol and tribulus. that's not bizarre to some but the part that got me was he was drinking every fridays and saturday nights and once a month he'd hit up one of those raves in LA and drop ecstasy tabs. i'd explained to him he was a stupid child.. and his momma done messed the world up bringing him into this life not knowing full well he was going to kill himself. he thought i was overreacting and he said he wasn't abusing it and that he'd just begun taking these hormonals. and when i asked how long he'd cycled it for.. he looked at me confused and stuff. told me he didn't cycle and that he'd taken them for 6 months. it was gruesome when he showed me his chest.. i could stand there all day at the gym counting all the nasty pimpled he'd gotten. i threw up in my mouth a little guys.. it was disgusting!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
there is some gym rat who stacked a butt load a hormonals when he first got into it and he was up front about it. he was taking 3ad.. stacked with spawn and m-drol and tribulus. that's not bizarre to some but the part that got me was he was drinking every fridays and saturday nights and once a month he'd hit up one of those raves in LA and drop ecstasy tabs. i'd explained to him he was a stupid child.. and his momma done messed the world up bringing him into this life not knowing full well he was going to kill himself. he thought i was overreacting and he said he wasn't abusing it and that he'd just begun taking these hormonals. and when i asked how long he'd cycled it for.. he looked at me confused and stuff. told me he didn't cycle and that he'd taken them for 6 months. it was gruesome when he showed me his chest.. i could stand there all day at the gym counting all the nasty pimpled he'd gotten. i threw up in my mouth a little guys.. it was disgusting!
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know. read further and he is 15!!! hahaha i think the kid is just looking for attention.
Yea your probably right. I checked through some of his other post and seems he just plays around to much.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As bad as it sounds, I usually just encourage these guys. "Ya, sounds sweet bro. You're going to get hayouuuge! Good luck!"

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think the pimples are the least of his worries. spawn and superdrol for 6 months. hahah, he is screwed for life. Do you still see this guy?

Flyers2385

Awards
He had his friends on the same stack is what tremendously scares me. I would never recommend pHs to anyone let alone to this extend and without planning a post cycle. When people use juice, they know right off that pct is needed and understand that they are using a steroid. Pro hormones do so much damage to your body (m1t, superdrol) for really no benefit. The problem is really that people will pop pills in their body with little to zero research because they think since they aren't injecting that they are safer and not really on steroids. This kid is the face of whats wrong with the performance enhancing drug community and really why our gov't seeks to ban these pH compounds. Way to go!

Flyers2385

Awards
This kid can join the little Hercules kid in the hormone therapy clinic for the rest of his life. I didn't realize in his later posts that he asks questions to plan his next pH cycle. I really hope he ends up in the hospital this time or something happens so he can FINALLY learn a lesson.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Yeah it infuriates me also! this is why the gov bans ph's tisk tisk..... OH well if its a joke then few and he fooled alot of peeps. If not then GOoodness.......

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
..... wait thats not a good stack?

Sh!t !! :]
lol i know right!? i was thinking about starting this stack tomorrow. or lets see i have some epi superdrol pplex holodrol hmmmm what else some methyl mass and **** why not ill just poor the whole bottle in a blender and walla! instant muscle!!! i will get so huge!!! im pumped! and ill take some 6 oxo to conteract it. wont that work???? he he.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol i know right!? i was thinking about starting this stack tomorrow. or lets see i have some epi superdrol pplex holodrol hmmmm what else some methyl mass and **** why not ill just poor the whole bottle in a blender and walla! instant muscle!!! i will get so huge!!! im pumped! and ill take some 6 oxo to conteract it. wont that work???? he he.
Dude straight snort that shiz! Nothing line an M1T line in the morning.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Dude straight snort that shiz! Nothing line an M1T line in the morning.
No imma do 3 lines cause thats how hardcore I AM! lol wow talk about the burn hahaha.

MassBuilda123

Awards
I think the pimples are the least of his worries. spawn and superdrol for 6 months. hahah, he is screwed for life. Do you still see this guy?
yeah amazingly hes still alive. thas what im sayin mane ive been in the game for a while but if that were me id prolly be in the hospital for weeks man. he told me he only got away with a cold for 2 weeks. im sure his insides are tore up though

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I know next to nothing about Ph's, i don't take em. No need too. But damn... I had to research some of this stuff to know what was up... but damn. Suicide by Bodybuilding.

Next time do us a favor and drop a guillotine bench on you if you wanna go out with style.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I know next to nothing about Ph's, i don't take em. No need too. But damn... I had to research some of this stuff to know what was up... but damn. Suicide by Bodybuilding.

Next time do us a favor and drop a guillotine bench on you if you wanna go out with style.
yeah dog. word.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I love how every few months somebody just posts in that thread to bump it.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Oh you have seen it before? thats the first time i have seen that...... dang thought i found something new.