Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!

Big Masa

Awards
I have been taking a homebrew 1-test & 4AD for 2 weeks and seeing some good gain. But there has been one thing that bothers me. I've got sore nipples! .:(

After I take shower, my nipples are sore and stick out hard. They are sensitive through the day, but I haven't had any lump developed. Is this an early stage of developing gyno, bitch tits?

I apply 250mg of 1-test and 500mg of 4AD daily. Is it too much 4AD some of which converts to estrogen and cause sore and senstive nipples? :confused:

I am afraid to get gyno. Should I have anti-Es in hands? What would you guys recommend? 6-OXO or Formastat? Nolvedex, Provirone or Clomid?

I will make an appointment to see my team docter and talk him into prescribing something. Do you think he will put me on Nolvadex or something? At least it's worthy of a try.

I need your help. I would appreciate your response. Thanks!

Bone

Awards
Do you apply to your chest (more specifically over your nipples)? If so, that could be the problem. I pretty sure that 500 milligrams of 4ad wouldnt cause a huge estrogen problem....................

Peace

Bone

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
500 in a homebrew transdermal is allot if you are using the new formula. Spraying it on your chest won't matter the ph oges into the bloodstream it does not stay in that area. i would not worry too much just keep pressing and feeling them just in case. My nipples get sore everytime i use 4-ad. At least you know its working! If you want get some vitex it worked for me. it is a half decent OTC anti-e... Then you will be fine. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
If you think you can get a scritp for an anti-e then go do it. They are always good to have on hand... Talk to ya.

Big Masa

Awards
Thank you for kind responses. I am somewhat relieved. I will keep using the spray and lifting hard.

One question: I saw a post at bb.com that says, "Vitex renders 4AD useless." What does this mean? Is it true?b

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
It does not render it useless. It will take away the estrogen effects like water buildup. Estrogen does play a role in muscle building. A little water is a good thing when bulking. Just hold off on any anti-e's until you can . That way you will grow as much as possible while you can. BUt like I said mine get ichy and sore everytime.... Talk to ya.

bigbadboss101

Awards
I didn't have problem with itch or soreness. It was a little puffy however. Tendencies to be a bit 'perky' also. Perkiness in women is cool, but not so in men ;-(

ChaseRoy

Awards
not to knock anyone here, but I would have to say I disagree with every one so far. If I were you I would save myself the money and just back down on the 4AD. if you do buy an anti estrogen you are cutting out some of the benefits of 4AD, so why not just cut out a little 4AD? Save you money! Also, you said you have been taking it for two weeks now...not a bad idea to get off. However, i wuld recommend for sure dropping the dose of 4AD down (I have to take it back, I agree with Curt, 500mg is high if on the new formula). Lets us know how things work for ya.

bigbadboss101

Awards
this is what I read about vitex:

Alleviates premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
Stabilizes menstrual abnormalities
Eases menopausal symptoms
Helps restore fertility in women
Serves as a acne treatment

I don't have gyno, but I do have some nut shrinkage and water retention. Does this do the job or should I give the Vitex to a female friend. How then would I explain the rest I bought the Vitex? My acne disappeared before I opened the bottle? :) lol

Big Masa

Awards
Thanks for replies. I went to a health store and looked for Vitex, but they were out of it, damn.

I didn't have a chance to talk to my team docter. I will try to see him tomorrow. Only do I hope he wil get me some prescription anti-Es.

Otherwise, I might put an order for either 6-OXO or Formastat, but Formastat is not gonna be available until 11/4. DPS sells 6-OXO for about 31 bucks, which I think isn't bad.

I would like to decrease the amount of 4AD that I spray, but I pre-mixed my powder and can't separate it. What have I done!? Next time, I will separate 1-test spray from 4AD spray. I don't want too much 4AD. All I need is just enough amount to fight 1-AD's lethargy and less libido.

Big Masa

Awards
I didn't have problem with itch or soreness. It was a little puffy however. Tendencies to be a bit 'perky' also. Perkiness in women is cool, but not so in men ;-(
My nipples are less sore now, but still sensitive and, if I use your word, yeah, "perky." I love the word "Perky"!

I would like to add one thing: Sensitivity in women also is cool, but not so in men either.

Big Masa

Awards
not to knock anyone here, but I would have to say I disagree with every one so far. If I were you I would save myself the money and just back down on the 4AD. if you do buy an anti estrogen you are cutting out some of the benefits of 4AD, so why not just cut out a little 4AD? Save you money! Also, you said you have been taking it for two weeks now...not a bad idea to get off. However, i wuld recommend for sure dropping the dose of 4AD down (I have to take it back, I agree with Curt, 500mg is high if on the new formula). Lets us know how things work for ya.
Taking this advice on above, I would purchase additional 1-test powder and put it in my own pre-mixed brew, so the ratio of PH is gonna be 50/50(1-test/4AD). Then, I can make sure I get enough 1-test but less 4AD.

There is some more of my ideas to add...sorry to post many times in a row.

I would stop taking stinging nettle and saw palmetto. Those harbs are said to keep test from converting to DHT. Where does test go when it can't convert to DHT? IMO, more of it may convert to estradiol, which cause gyno.

Before I get Nolva or 6-OXO, I would try other estrogen blocker that is easy to get at a health store, such as vitex, quercetin or soy-isoflavone.

I would start using flaxseed oil, hearing that it helps. Should I get flaxseed oil containing lignin? May I use fish oil instead?

I would like to hear everyone's opinion. Thank you!

Attachments

wardog

Awards
  • Established
suck it up..I was running 1200 mg 4-ad a day in my transdermal for cutting...with an anti-e..viratase, and I loved the feeling..it was friggin awesome.

As far as the nips, they always get a bit "sensitive" for me..just lets me know the goodies are working

Big Masa

Awards
suck it up..I was running 1200 mg 4-ad a day in my transdermal for cutting...with an anti-e..viratase, and I loved the feeling..it was friggin awesome.

As far as the nips, they always get a bit "sensitive" for me..just lets me know the goodies are working
Wow, 1200mg 4AD a day! Nobody is gonna say that's not enough. With that amount, we certainly need anti-Es. Viratase worked good for you? I expect their new anti-E named Formastat to be better.

My nipples are still sensitive and puffy. I talked to a personal trainer and asked for some advice. He said, "Train your chest harder, and it will go away." WTF!? He must be an idiot! Even if I build massive pecs, gyno won't just go away! It's a Hormone issue, not a workout issue!

Anyway, in case my doc doesn't wanna write a prescription, I would utilize the website where I can get a generic UK Nolva (Genox-20) at a reasonable price. (20mg?~30tabs?~4boxes=$86 including shipping charge...not bad) Have any one of you tried Genox? I hope it works as good as Nolva.

whale

Awards
gyno

If you think you are that your so sensitive that your are going to try nolvadex then you might want to think about airmedex(sp) This is a truer anti e. although it is more expensive it is a better effect it actually stops estrogen instead of blocking the receptors. which is what nolvadex does. As far as were you can get it there are many sources that can get both nolva and armidex. If this is your biggest concern and you can feel a disc or meat behind your nipple i would cessate everything until I got the anti e if it is just itchy and sore but no meat behind it it is prolly not gyno but just the receptor getting the estro in it. as far as your personal trainer goes give me the addy I want to kick his ass for being so stupid in the gym. sorry that kind of stuff pisses me off. Just say you dont know not make something up. makes the rest of us trainers look bad!

whale

Big Masa

Awards
Whale, I thank you for a warm reply.

I knew a little about Arimidex and Femara being aromatase inhibitor. I heard that, when combined with Nolva or Clomid, they shut down almost 100% of Estrogen production.

The problem is the price. Arimides is somewhat expensive, but I know it's worthwhile. I might give a try to Liquidex, because it's cheaper and contains more active ingredient.

I can make a guess why my trainer gave me such a stupid answer. Is it because he wasn't open to talking in public about steroids due to its illigality?

Otherwise, he must be simply stupid. In case of the latter, you kick his ass, please! In addition, he is one of the personal trainers at a Powerhouse gym at Mobile, AL.

BTW, I don't see any fat deposit, meat, lump or disc behind my nipples. They are just sensitive and so puffy that you can see them through my tanktop. Only do I hope Nolva works on it.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
an anti-e should work,

also you can try getting some topical Yhcl and applying it transdermally over your nipps........Yhcl will not really relieve gyno once it sets in (hard lump). It could IMO help in the early stages, which is what I believe you might be experiencing.

Do they Itch?

h19

Big Masa

Awards
I talked to my team doctor today. Basically, I told him I had been taking 4-androstenediol and as a result got sore and puffy nipples.

He first said there was nothing to counteract it and told me to stop taking 4AD. I stopped taking it a week ago and I think my nipples are still getting worse.

Then, he made some recommendations.
1. Ibuprofen (as an anti-inflamation)
2. Eating soybean curd, aka TOFU (soy-isoflavone as an anti-E maybe?)

Wow, eating TOFU to combat against Gyno! Funny enough. BTW, the doctor is from China, where TOFU was born, maybe.

Finally, I mentioned Nolvadex and Clomid. He seemed hesitant but promised me that he is gonna look at its safety profile and, if finding no probllem, then prescribe me Nolva. I Hope I am gonna get free supply of Nolva, yeah!

Big Masa

Awards
an anti-e should work,

also you can try getting some topical Yhcl and applying it transdermally over your nipps........Yhcl will not really relieve gyno once it sets in (hard lump). It could IMO help in the early stages, which is what I believe you might be experiencing.

Do they Itch?

h19

Thank you for kind reply.

They don't itch but are sensitive and sometimes perky. I've heard about Yohimburn or Lipo-Derm by Avant. Do they work good? It's as if my nipples are setting in as it is getting harder. My nipple rings might be getting bigger too.

Nolvadex is my last resort. My team doc is only hopefully gonna give me some.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I would say definately start taking something right away...you really don't want gyno. Look for over the counter anti-e's. Im not sure what there are. I would say use Yohimburn or something, I think its better then lipoderm. It should help with your symptoms.

try some 6-oxo. Personally i have never used it, but it appears to work. Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help.

h19

DarkFalcon

Awards
500 in a homebrew transdermal is allot if you are using the new formula. Spraying it on your chest won't matter the ph oges into the bloodstream it does not stay in that area. i would not worry too much just keep pressing and feeling them just in case. My nipples get sore everytime i use 4-ad. At least you know its working! If you want get some vitex it worked for me. it is a half decent OTC anti-e... Then you will be fine. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya.
Curt I was going to use Vitex along with my next 1-test cycle and since it worked for you I wanted to know exactly what dosage and time frame you took it. Did you start it at the first sign of symptoms or from day one of the cycle? Also did you continue using post cycle and for how long? Thanks