God is great, beer is good, people are crazy...

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know what Im talking about?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have a stetson cowboy hat...my ex was from kentucky, and my neck is red. Let the mud running begin boys! Grab the piss water and lets start a on fire.

I am country :)

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Good to know! Do you know that song?

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
CAn ya post the link? I have no flash player...yes I am Gheto

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's always got great looking chicks in his videos...but with that said, I don't like him or his music.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its called ppl are crazy but im diggin the song right now

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good song too

[youtube]SexFjbe2XWA[/youtube]

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I love this song!!!!! i have it on my phone as my ringtone! i live in georgia boys i am country!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yup she was 5 days old.... thanks
No matter how buff you are, once your a dad your the biggest pussy in the world hahahaha :D the kid instantly steals your heart and mind, love you cannot resist.

Man I actually would love a kid. Not in the position to have one, nor have I found a women worth having one with.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
No matter how buff you are, once your a dad your the biggest pussy in the world hahahaha :D the kid instantly steals your heart and mind, love you cannot resist.

Man I actually would love a kid. Not in the position to have one, nor have I found a women worth having one with.
LOL somebody had a happy childhood...that sure isn't how I remember mine!:drillsergeant:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
LOL somebody had a happy childhood...that sure isn't how I remember mine!:drillsergeant:
actually mine sucked....dad became disabled, mom was never home, both are very angry people, and we were dirt poor. But there was always love there.

I am just going by what I have seen, and how I know I would feel. One of the funniest things people have seen me do is i brought a girl to church one time who had 2 kids.....well another friend was gona take her home, she was getting a car seat of of my car and handed me the baby. I held this thing out at arms length and looked at it like WTF IS IT!!!!!! My buddy never lets me forget how i looked....I was like...uh...not mine. >.>

Also I am the muscle guy at church, me and my lifting bud. We will be out at group gatherings with em, if a toy doggie walks by(like a lil yorkie or another fluffy puppy) I straight up go "AAAWWWWW LOOOK AT THE WITTLE PUPY!!"

......hey, the ladies love it actually. hahahah

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
actually mine sucked....dad became disabled, mom was never home, both are very angry people, and we were dirt poor. But there was always love there.

Also I am the muscle guy at church, me and my lifting bud. We will be out at group gatherings with em, if a toy doggie walks by(like a lil yorkie or another fluffy puppy) I straight up go "AAAWWWWW LOOOK AT THE WITTLE PUPY!!"

......hey, the ladies love it actually. hahahah
Well the love is the lucky part my friend.Not everyone gets that.As for the dog part I talk to animals because I like them more than people most of the time...but my wife said she would punch me in the balls if she heard me talk like that lmao! Confidence is the way to get women, couple that with a sense of humour and you can have almost any women...as long as you have a job and are not a bum(muscles don't hurt).I hate baby talk...but if it works for ya, I won't judge it lol.:wave2:

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Especially if you have girls...
All the country boys here will remember a song by Gary Allen called "Tough little boys" The chorus is something like this

"but when tough lil boys grow up to be dads, they become big babies again"

My gals own my heart, no doubt.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Especially if you have girls...
All the country boys here will remember a song by Gary Allen called "Tough little boys" The chorus is something like this

"but when tough lil boys grow up to be dads, they become big babies again"

My gals own my heart, no doubt.
I used to have a big crush on that chick he has in a couple videos. Ohhhh man.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I wont lie, there is country music on my ipod when I train.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I wont lie, there is country music on my ipod when I train.
I tell you what...I put one of them nice slow songs about an ex, let it piss me off, and take it out on the weights hahah.