• Established
m&p.jpg

Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm 4 1/4" 17rd clips

I am happy. :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Dude that shiz is friggin sexy. I am planning on a Colt. 45 or a USP .40 or .45 depending.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Why such a large caliber? If you don't mind my asking. :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Why such a large caliber? If you don't mind my asking. :)
you know she said the same thing when i....er uh...

Well I believe in taking care of business. To me the Colt. 45 is an American gun worth owning. Not to mention it wont fail to stop just about anyone, plus i plan on getting some ACP ammunition for it ;)

My dream gun is the Five-Seven actually. Capable of piercing steel backed Kevlar at 100 feet I think.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Cool. Everyone has their preference. I like the high capacity & low recoil of the 9mm. Firing my .45 is fun but I find myself putting a lot more rounds comfortably and accurately through the 9 and the more I shoot the better I get. If I shoot you twice in the chest and once in the head do you care what caliber it was, lol. :D

Keep in mind the civilians get to use hollow points vs FMJ of the military. If all I had were FMJ I would prefer a bigger gun. Like my .50 AE :)

50AE.jpg

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Everyone has their preference. I like the high capacity & low recoil of the 9mm. Firing my .45 is fun but I find myself putting a lot more rounds comfortably and accurately through the 9 and the more I shoot the better I get. If I shoot you twice in the chest and once in the head do you care what caliber it was, lol. :D

Keep in mind the civilians get to use hollow points vs FMJ of the military. If all I had were FMJ I would prefer a bigger gun. Like my .50 AE :)

View attachment 28161
I plan on owning all kinds of ammo....regardless.

is that a 22 LR at the bottom right?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah. Anyone who down talks the .22 should learn wtf one of those are. Damn thing is a sniper rifle in pistol form. How much did that cost?
Came as a package with Desert Eagles from private party so ... dunno. :)

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Lucky American bastards with your easy to get handguns. In Canada you have to save the Queens life with Jedi mind tricks or get filmed wrestling a polar bear to the ground with your bare hands to show that you don't actually need a handgun to have one here.
A Hunter or hiker for instance who travels in Grizz country is instead instructed on how to assume the tastiest position for the bear, so that hopefully it eats a portion it likes and ignores you long enough for the valuable seconds you need to crawl under a rock or fallen tree to bleed peacefully into deaths arms.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Lucky American bastards with your easy to get handguns. In Canada you have to save the Queens life with Jedi mind tricks or get filmed wrestling a polar bear to the ground with your bare hands to show that you don't actually need a handgun to have one here.
A Hunter or hiker for instance who travels in Grizz country is instead instructed on how to assume the tastiest position for the bear, so that hopefully it eats a portion it likes and ignores you long enough for the valuable seconds you need to crawl under a rock or fallen tree to bleed peacefully into deaths arms.
At the rate things are going this may not always be the case here...

Though there is only 1 way they will take my guns from me...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

No Sh!t! I barely picked up two boxes of practice rounds today: everything else was sold out. :(

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established

lol its the only reason I would consider moving to the states..well that and using handguns to hunt with as well:nervous:....if they take that away my wife will have no hope of ever living there again lol.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established

View attachment 28161
Nice, DE's,....... had a 44 but sold it to finance other projects. I feel the same about the 9mm,... I love my usp. Then again,.. Im crazy about my 1911's, but if I need a high cap .45, I go to my mark23.

tattoopierced1

very nice.. was looking at getting a Springfield Armory XD40 hopefully by christmas... right now I use my Mossberg 500 pistol grip pump for my home defense weapon

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
very nice.. was looking at getting a Springfield Armory XD40 hopefully by christmas... right now I use my Mossberg 500 pistol grip pump for my home defense weapon
ah, a perfect housewarming gift for the unwelcome home intruder :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need to get back in the range and shoot my gun some. I have a Springfield XD .45 and I love it. It will be one of many we have soon.

tattoopierced1

I need to get back in the range and shoot my gun some. I have a Springfield XD .45 and I love it. It will be one of many we have soon.
Gotta love the springfields... the XD series are so nice

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and with 8+1 in the chamber, you can be sure to take care of business...
ah you have the full length one then. I got the mossberg 500 short pistol grip (18.5") back around 93 and its a 5 shot capacity. plus i added this stock

fun stuff :)

tattoopierced1

ah you have the full length one then. I got the mossberg 500 short pistol grip (18.5") back around 93 and its a 5 shot capacity. plus i added this stock

fun stuff :)
Yeah I just got mine a few months ago.. Wanted to get the Super Shorty, but I'm not spending $700+

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The wife just got a little Walther P22 for when I am not home, with a laser sight on it and everything. If things get hairy, she knows where the good stuff is.

I want her to get the concealed permit for her Walther, don't trust a soul near her or the new born.

Adams

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I have that mossberg 18" too. :)

Buck, slug, buck, slug, buck & buck. :D

Pistol sits by my head while I sleep so would grab that first and move to the pump while armed. If only the pump had a rail system to I could easily mount a tac light. :(

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
The most underrated home protection gun!!!
That would give any intruder a HUGE pucker factor!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have that mossberg 18" too. :)

Buck, slug, buck, slug, buck & buck. :D

Pistol sits by my head while I sleep so would grab that first and move to the pump while armed. If only the pump had a rail system to I could easily mount a tac light. :(
Duck tape my friend! The rednecks advanced rail modification system....dont ask...the things I have seen....

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Nice piece, man. I have the .40 cal version of the same handgun. I've put about 700 rounds through it without a single issue.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Nice gun(s) bpmartyr!

My current CCW during the summer, i move up to a 9 or 40 when clothing changes.

Attachments