Custom cantact lenses

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This is sick!

They also have a bunch of other contact lenses that are nice. I think its ok to post the link considering nutra doesnt sell contact lenses...yet ^.^

Custom Lenses

There are expensive ones, and cheap ones. Tab on the left side to look up like 79$ ones. And they are prescription grade! so you can actually see. I would love to walks up to my pastor in a pair of these. Hahah.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I showed that site to a friend a couple years ago,....... I was close to buying some Riddick contacts( Vin Diesel's character in pitch black and Chronicles of Riddick). They were a couple hundred $$ at the time, and I had the money to blow, but I thought about it and decided I would probably just look like a retard with them in and they dont really have any "use". They were pretty cool though,... one of the guys I emailed said they reflect light like Oakleys and they are badazz in low light, but.... im happy i didn't waste my money.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I showed that site to a friend a couple years ago,....... I was close to buying some Riddick contacts( Vin Diesel's character in pitch black and Chronicles of Riddick). They were a couple hundred $$ at the time, and I had the money to blow, but I thought about it and decided I would probably just look like a retard with them in and they dont really have any "use". They were pretty cool though,... one of the guys I emailed said they reflect light like Oakleys and they are badazz in low light, but.... im happy i didn't waste my money.
I dont have the money to waste. They are just sweet. I wouldnt have the money to get these kinda toys till....2 years from now? lol

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Well after looking at the site, I have noticed a lot of them have gone up in price. They used to be all like $100-$200 a few years ago. I remember the riddick ones being like $275, and were the most expensive. Some of those prices now are just ridiculous. I remember back when i wanted them, i thought it would be awesome to walk into a club one night and look like Riddick with the light reflecting off your eyes. I would get some now..... if they were like $10 hahaha.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well after looking at the site, I have noticed a lot of them have gone up in price. They used to be all like $100-$200 a few years ago. I remember the riddick ones being like $275, and were the most expensive. Some of those prices now are just ridiculous. I remember back when i wanted them, i thought it would be awesome to walk into a club one night and look like Riddick with the light reflecting off your eyes. I would get some now..... if they were like $10 hahaha.
They have full mirror ones that make ur entire eye a mirror. they are the most expensive, 700.

Personally I could justify these being like 60-75 a pop because they do fir them to your eye, and they work like prescription contacts.