So, you've been asked to participate in porn. Do you do it?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. So, you've been asked to participate in porn. Do you do it?


    I have a law enforcement career lined up, would like to work for the federal government someday (Law), and have children. I'm not currently in a relationship, but hope to get married someday.

    Being about to start college and still being young, I'm always in need of money. Solo scenes pay around $1,900, so could you imagine what the different BJ and sex scenes would payout? No homo here, so no gay sex involved. However, just thinking about the idea of doing such a thing gives me a feeling of disappointment within myself. I'd totally do it for the money, then again, I'd never be able to correct it if I were to decide it were a mistake sometime down the road. After all, I have children and a close-knit family.

    Would you do it and that be kept your private life, hoping no one else would ever find out, or would you simply just never do it? Also, for what reasons?

    I'm in my early 20s and I workout, so I'm in relatively good shape/muscular. I have a few tattoos and my tongue is pierced. I've been told that wouldn't be a problem. There is makeup to cover the tattoos if it ever interfered with any of the work. So, I've got the look and definitely have the balls... but something doesn't feel right when I think about this.


  2. it's porn dude. Everyone's going to see your ding-dong

  3. Being a male porn star is actually quite a difficult job. But I assume you have read up on the fine details of being a male in the porn industry.

    So if it's just a "what will society / family / kids / parents think of me" type of question, well then the answer is "who gives the crap".

    What's the point of being a slave to others' values all the time. We're already a slave to laws and ethics which don't make sense. Besides, you can always say "that dude aint me.. he's just a look alike"...

    i myself am gonna become a pornstar soon... a midget banging really tall women
    •   
       


  4. WWID?
    I would look for another source of income while in College. All because they are mandated (snuff isn't) to provide STD/HIV clean people, these test are done 6-8 months prior to that film. So, what does a Porn Star whose only source of income do? They become a Call Girl/Guy, Prostitute, or work under someone else's name. Do you trust these people whose sole purpose is to make money off of you? I certainly would not. If you value your health, err to the side of caution. Hell, being the lube-guy is safer, do that instead.

  5. Go with your instinct Bro, it's there for a reason.

    If you're getting invloved in LE especially, don't do it, Bro. Yes, they'll find out eventually. Could even be years after you've forgotten it. No way.

    By the time you pass the background, they'll know almost everything and if they don't, and find out, there's a bit called "moral turpitude" that's a catch all for personal things they don't like. Like having friends who have been locked up before or use drugs, even if you don't.

    I had a similar situation arise after moving to Europe. LOTS of porn here so it was inevitable. I met a girl (more than one actually) but this one was very upfront that she did/does porn. No worries there, just a fun thing. I met her friends and most were very cool actually. Then they asked me to be in one and it was no-go, in case I ever wanted to return to LE.

    It is just one of those things you can never take back. Date 'em, sure, just be safe. But join 'em? No way. It's a dark industry.

  6. I would say a big NO. Sure it seems fun and tempting, but it will come back to haunt you in some way shape or form

  7. Think of how easily that can bring a stunt to your career....also, i find it disgusting personally I have no respect for anyone who sells out to be in porn. Actually I look at them as less than human, under humans actually. Certain things are meant for public. Certain things technically arent meant before marriage...one is being tempted and giving in to desires, the other is pissing in Gods face...

  8. I`m not judging at all. I`ll simply say from a karma perspective, don`t put anything on film you wouldn`t want the world to see.

  9. depends how cute she is, and how many there are

    seriously, no way you'll live that down if it surfaces during your career as a cop. you never want to pick up some skank that watched your "movie" and claimed you raped her, because she has "intimate" knowledge of your privates, and can describe them in detail....

  10. Hmmmm If It wasn't me since I want to be a cop I'd do it and just cover whatever tatts I have up and try and wear a mask haha
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  11. Never would I ever. I don't respect those careers, so I'd have no respect for myself.

  12. just be the camera guy instead! or... find a real job.
    SFW and GFH

  13. Its good money, its fun, you might meet some nice girls why the hell not do it?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    just be the camera guy instead! or... find a real job.
    You following me, camera guy?

    /pornWOW
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. I got offered 3 grand to be in a video where I pleasured myself to completion. Im sorry, but **** that ****. Money is money, but cmon.

  16. Wait...I'm not supposed to be paying them?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. du it tell or dont tell u only live once... u know i met this marine and he threw a thai hooker off a roof so wat have u got to lose.. ooo ppl r going to c u nakled grow up man plenty of ppl have seen me naked between sports and life

  18. serious advice....

    Think in your head what your perfect wife will be like. Now ask yourself two questions:

    are you a liar who is morally ok with hiding something from someone when they have a RIGHT TO KNOW?

    Does your vision of your future wife include someone who is ok with you doing porn?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  19. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JustnCredible View Post
    Solo scenes pay around $1,900, so could you imagine what the different BJ and sex scenes would payout? No homo here, so no gay sex involved.
    see what you are missing here is that the $1900 solo scenes are sold as gay videos. Its not women buying them.... You know what a starting guy makes for non-gay sex scenes? $100-200..... Its easy to find guys to do it, so they don't pay a lot at first. you can make more over time, but in the beginning its next to nothing.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    Its good money, its fun, you might meet some nice girls why the hell not do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    serious advice....

    Think in your head what your perfect wife will be like. Now ask yourself two questions:

    are you a liar who is morally ok with hiding something from someone when they have a RIGHT TO KNOW?

    Does your vision of your future wife include someone who is ok with you doing porn?
    Or the other way around for the guy who said, "you may meet some nice girls."

    I don't know what's going through some of you guys' heads.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Or the other way around for the guy who said, "you may meet some nice girls."

    I don't know what's going through some of you guys' heads.
    Some people are fine with the idea of porn, and it cuts both ways. IN a free society, if the man chooses to marry such a woman then by all means knock himself out.

    However if, like most, he wants to play the deception game (I'll do everything now and just pretend I didn't when I meet someone I want to settle down with) then that compromises his moral integrity.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Some people are fine with the idea of porn, and it cuts both ways. IN a free society, if the man chooses to marry such a woman then by all means knock himself out.

    However if, like most, he wants to play the deception game (I'll do everything now and just pretend I didn't when I meet someone I want to settle down with) then that compromises his moral integrity.
    ...and if she finds out, just throw her off a roof, right?

  23. I love when these rock stars are on their 4th or 5th pornstar wife and they keep wondering why it's not working out.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    ...and if she finds out, just throw her off a roof, right?
    Umm..I think you are misreading me.

    I don't need roofies.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  25. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Umm..I think you are misreading me.

    I don't need roofies.
    ah your all natural concoction is done testing then?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  26. porn stars are no worse than any other 'celebrity' - they've sold their soul and are all going to hell

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JustnCredible View Post
    I have a law enforcement career lined up, would like to work for the federal government someday (Law), and have children. I'm not currently in a relationship, but hope to get married someday.

    Being about to start college and still being young, I'm always in need of money. Solo scenes pay around $1,900, so could you imagine what the different BJ and sex scenes would payout? No homo here, so no gay sex involved. However, just thinking about the idea of doing such a thing gives me a feeling of disappointment within myself. I'd totally do it for the money, then again, I'd never be able to correct it if I were to decide it were a mistake sometime down the road. After all, I have children and a close-knit family.

    Would you do it and that be kept your private life, hoping no one else would ever find out, or would you simply just never do it? Also, for what reasons?

    I'm in my early 20s and I workout, so I'm in relatively good shape/muscular. I have a few tattoos and my tongue is pierced. I've been told that wouldn't be a problem. There is makeup to cover the tattoos if it ever interfered with any of the work. So, I've got the look and definitely have the balls... but something doesn't feel right when I think about this.
    Well, If you do it.
    You would be one of the few people who could wear the "Porn Star" shirt with pride.
    Up to you man.

    JP.

  28. Guy, don't do it. Find a decent way to earn $$$. Yeah, I said it...DECENT. Not only for yourself but for your kids. Teach them the difference and not to go after the "Fast Money." The $$$ and everything else that comes along with it is quite addicting and the next thing you know you find yourself asking, "How did it ever get to this?" Don't be that guy. Get a real job.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Lol, interesting choice of a name...

  30. Do it! If you want to participate in a terrible industry and have something to regret FOREVER.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Wow...keepin it classy.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  32. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Wow...keepin it classy.
    I was afraid to click on "Click to enlarge"

  33. Quote Originally Posted by refrieddreams View Post
    I was afraid to click on "Click to enlarge"
    Objects may be larger than they appear.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  34. NP just took it off their product list.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    NP just took it off their product list.
    Prudes.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  36. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Prudes.
    They're probably against selling cocaine and heroine, too.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    They're probably against selling cocaine and heroine, too.
    But I hear they are picking up Fizogen's new "Chastity Strap".
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  38. I hear that is good sh**!

  39. LOL, what was it NP had up? I was asleep while you guys were havin the convo :P
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. War Machine in porn?
    By Rustysballs in forum MMA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 06:32 AM
  2. LOL! War Machine is going into porn.
    By Jessep76 in forum MMA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 01:34 PM
  3. porn txts
    By MHA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 08:15 PM
  4. Are You Watching Too Much Porn ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 08:25 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 11:49 PM
Log in
Log in