LCD TV bulbs replacement
- 05-25-2009, 01:57 PM
- 05-25-2009, 02:12 PM
It may be the backlight inverter or the lamp itself.
See if those things are available to buy as replacements (sorry I can't recommend somewhere) and you can get an idea of what they are like.
Most consumer goods are awkward to take apart with some exceptions. You tend to find that you need more hands than you have to stop cases clipping back together.
05-27-2009, 10:17 PM
05-28-2009, 03:24 AM
You may not be able to tell by just looking.
I imagine there are lots of places that repair these now though. It might be more cost effective to have someone else repair it and maybe they will guarantee the work.
You could try Googling the make and model number and looking for fault related posts in forums, these sometimes have pictures of the faulty parts if that model is susceptible to a particular fault.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jefflong3323 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2004, 01:22 AM
- By lifted in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2003, 02:59 PM
- By JWest0926 in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 11-12-2003, 12:50 PM
- By Jeff in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-30-2003, 07:35 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 30Last Post: 01-26-2003, 12:33 PM