Soliders, thank you

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
wanted to take a moment out of my night and say "thank you" to the soliders that have given their lives so that i may have mine and enjoy the freedoms that we all have in this wonderfull country. And to the men and women that are spread out across this globe, fighting in wars or conflicts that America has sent them to, thank you as well, come home safe. America has not forgotten you, Amercians have not forgotten you. Stay safe. God bless.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to say this. To be honest with you, it really does mean a lot to us.

Hooah!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldnt agree more len. To all those who are serving or have served, my greatest appreciation and gratitude to you all

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Agreed! Thank you for sacrificing your lives while my pansy ass stays safe in the USA. You're good men (and women), and I wish you all the best!

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
yes memorial day is what it should be..remembering our heros past and present. seems like its more and more advertised as the opening of summer season which pi$$es me off

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks all for letting us have the opportunity to have the freedoms that soooo many take for granted!:usa1:

Freedom isnt free , many have paid the price!

:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
To all the men and woman who have served this great nation of ours a big THANK YOU ALL, you make this country proud and we all own you a great deal of respect for our freedom, may you be always remembered and not only during this holiday! :usa1:

:usa:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A very big thank you to all those that have served, or are currently serving in the armed forces!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!! :usa1:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wanted to take a moment out of my night and say "thank you" to the soliders that have given their lives so that i may have mine and enjoy the freedoms that we all have in this wonderfull country. And to the men and women that are spread out across this globe, fighting in wars or conflicts that America has sent them to, thank you as well, come home safe. America has not forgotten you, Amercians have not forgotten you. Stay safe. God bless.
Well said! :thumbsup:

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Dont forget those in the intelligence community.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
"Home of the free, because of the brave!" Thanks!

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your service. You are the dividing line between freedom and oppression.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
No doubt, thank you guys (and ladies) from the bottom of my heart. We would'nt be where we are without you. God Bless you all.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your service. You are the dividing line between freedom and oppression.
De Oppresso Liber!

And I hope everyone continues this support after the holiday. If anyone ever gets a chance, there's a ton of guys laid up right now with severe combat injuries that would love to hear/read some support from the ones that they protect. Please, write a soldier - it means the world to them. Trust me.

Hooah! I miss my boys.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm very proud of my service to the country...and even with my disabilities, would not take it back for anything.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Yes,.. thank you!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Guys! It really does mean a lot to the Soldiers, devildogs, squids or w/e they call airforce guys. Trust me nothing is worse than someone who doesn't care about our soldiers. Good to know this site knows where its at!

Thanks again!