"My daddy ate my eyes"

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I seen this the other day. Freaking sick man....stupid and sick, I hope they rip his eyes out in prison and skull fk him to death....

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wtf seriously?

I cant click the link but can someone give a synopsis?

Did the kid actually say those words? **** like this upsets me.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wtf seriously?

I cant click the link but can someone give a synopsis?

Did the kid actually say those words? **** like this upsets me.
yeah he said them, this is really messed up.

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. – A 4-year-old California boy may be permanently blinded after police say his father bit out one of his eyes and mutilated the other.

Bakersfield police say 34-year-old Angel Vidal Mendoza appeared to be under the influence of PCP when he attacked the boy April 28. Afterwards police say Mendoza rolled his wheelchair outside and began hacking at his own legs with an ax.

Four-year-old Angelo Mendoza Jr. told police, "my daddy ate my eyes."

Doctors at Mercy Hospital say it's unclear whether Angelo will regain vision in his right eye.

The boy's mother wasn't home at the time.

Mendoza is due in court Wednesday. Charges include mayhem, torture and child cruelty. Jail officials say they don't know whether he has an attorney.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
The only comforting thing about this situation is when he goes to jail. anything to do with children, most other inmate hate and willl let him know it, physically and mentally. he won't even be somebodies bit** but he will be a dog, passed around from one member of a gang to another.....revenge will be taken in prison

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some sick sob's out there. It is a shame he just didnt off himself

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
some sick sob's out there. It is a shame he just didnt off himself
oh no....i'm glad he didn't. i enjoy the suffering of people like this, he has to live with this for a while.

marvin

Awards
What does one say to that ! i;m horrified ! may that child be healed Amen

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
****ing hell. I dont even have the words.

My first emotion is usually anger, in this case its sorrow and a need to protect the little boy.

:(

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont know how people can honestly be against the death penalty. If it involves a child, they do not deserve any form of life.

I remember a case where a child molester raped and killed a young girl. The mother in the court room shot the dude in the face. I felt RELIEVED. I wonder what happened to her, cause no jury in their right mind would convict her.

Adams

keeper

Unreal. That goes against every paternal/maternal instinct. As parents, the "protect at all cost" switch is flipped on from day one. If I'd been the mother and come in on that scene, there would be no need for due process. I am not big, bad, or mean, but harm my child and I'm harming you with whatever I can get my hands on.

I guess PCP's pretty bad stuff, but they don't make anything bad enough to mess me up to the point of hurting ANY child, especially my own.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know how people can honestly be against the death penalty. If it involves a child, they do not deserve any form of life.

I remember a case where a child molester raped and killed a young girl. The mother in the court room shot the dude in the face. I felt RELIEVED. I wonder what happened to her, cause no jury in their right mind would convict her.

Adams
seriously, for the death penalty in this case, I can see no reason to argue against it

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
im telling you public executions would bring this country back in line.