You NEED this shirt!

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.63%

You NEED this shirt!

Read the reviews of this shirt on Amazon...just a warning not to have any food or drink in your mouth, this stuff is hilarious:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NZW3IY/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp]Amazon.com: Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt, Available in Various Sizes: Apparel[/ame]

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

HAHAHAHAHA!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.25%

those reviews are priceless:

I do have one complaint, and that's that I must stay indoors on windy days. Last fall we had a windy day and I received notice that hundreds of women were suddenly pregnant, carrying my offspring, up to 12 miles away.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.79%

dude... WTF.

Hilarious, and just... why??? whyyyy???

lol

This shirt is brolific.

I use this shirt to hunt in. I will wear it and some black pants, then sneak up on a pack of wolves during a full moon. Wolves turn around and what do they see? "Oh, that's nothing but three other wolves howling at the moon, just like us. Nothing to fear." That's when I jump on their backs and slit their necks, then drink their blood to harness the wolf essence. Usually I will also harvest their wolf pheromones and sell them as a sexual aphrodisiac on eBay.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

WTF.....Funny as hell yes...but how could so many people be this drunk/high?

I mean...

""I bought this magestic wolf shirt and 3 seconds after I hit "submit" a firey stead from the land of Gozer broke through the sky and delivered this half cotton, half polyester uniform of the Love Gods. I took off my dirty Lynrd Skynrd concert t-shirt I had worn for 3 days and placed this awesome spectacle on my sweet muscular body. Immediately I could feel a tingling in my loins and a vibrant sense of accomplishment I hadn't felt since I won first place in the Camero/Firebird/Trans-Am tricked out challenge behind the Zesto's ice cream in July of '94.

I sprayed Axe all over my body as the excitement I felt couldn't wait for an entire shower and walked out the front of my studio apartment above the meat shop and strutted down to Bill's Chinese Buffet where all the hot ladies that work at Dale's Drugs go for lunch. Every person I passed let out a howl and made extra long eye contact...with the wolves on my shirt. I could feel them all beginning to mentally bow down to my alpha male swagger that can only be acquired by wearing a shirt like this.

I busted through the door and immediately, Patty from the Flea Market was on my tip and I could feel the heat coming off of her as the passion of a thousand wild jackyls on a yak carcus turned that sultry Thai lunch room into a wolfman's craigslist naughty page lustfest. I looked so good in this shirt that Patty bought 8 herself for all the men in her family. Sadly, she left me for her cousin, Jack, shortly after his arrived. ""

WTF lol
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Zubaz-Pants/dp/B000WVXM0W/ref=pd_sbs_a_2/179-9272815-9370056"]Amazon.com: Zubaz Pants: Apparel[/ame]

These are funny as well.
  7. yea!!!!!
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

LOL--->

"I am a bodybuilder and let me tell you, this shirt is great for the gym! I used to take celltech and would consistently put on 10 lbs a week, but when I wore this shirt to the gym, I started gaining 10 lbs a day! This shirt is better than protein and creatine. You will definitely see some gains!"
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.29%

That's just down right ludacris.
  9. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.84%

3,331 of 3,356 people found the following review helpful:
    5.0 out of 5 stars Dual Function Design, November 10, 2008
    By B. Govern "Bee-Dot-Govern"
    This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women
    Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark.
  10. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.84%

460 of 485 people found the following review helpful:
    1.0 out of 5 stars I think some of the benefits are exagerrated, May 8, 2009
    By Go Down, Moses
    So I got this wolf shirt because of, you know, the sweet wolves on it.

However, having owned this shirt for three weeks now and having tried it out in a variety of situations, both formal and informal, I'm beginning to believe that some of the benefits ---- as described by other reviewers ---- are exaggerated. For example, not ONE supermodel has approached me. Some of you may be used to having supermodels approach you on a regular basis but, believe me, I am not: I would notice one should she appear in my vicinity.

Similarly, I have not been invited to a vision quest, even though I wore my wolf shirt in New Mexico.

There is one thing, though, and that is that whenever I wear the wolf shirt I have a lot less issues with involuntary urination. I have not studied it long enough, however, to establish a cause/effect relationship.

Once, however, while wearing the wolf shirt I was mistaken for Schneider, the building superintendent on "One Day at a Time."

So I guess the jury is still out.
  11. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.84%

My brother Spud purchased a Three Wolf Moon shirt and I haven't seen him for the five days. I believe that the shirt has actualized his spiritual abilities and taken him to an alternate plane. Either that or supermodels took him.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

im pretty sure these reviews are people from bb.coms the "misc" section. I dunno the history why they like the wolfs shirts, but they do.
  13. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I mean, that's some funny stuff, but seriously.... have you seen that shirt?

I usually find myself wearing a similar garment after rocking out to a few of my creedance 8-tracks in my trailer, while organizing my collection of fishing lures, I crack open a few PBR's (or Kroger's Light, due to the increasing gas prices) and watch re-runs of star gate.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    ... I usually find myself wearing a similar garment after rocking out to a few of my creedance 8-tracks in my trailer, while organizing my collection of fishing lures, I crack open a few PBR's (or Kroger's Light, due to the increasing gas prices) and watch re-runs of star gate.
    No way.... ME TOO!

15. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    No way.... ME TOO!

Dude.

We should start a club.

We can meet Thursday night's at the local community center, or my Mom's basement, play D&D, drink economy beer, show off our fine threads, and discuss how we look so damn good, that the ladies don't talk to us because they are intimidated by our sheer awesomeness and patchy facial hair. Yeah... that's it.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.29%

lol
    customers who viewed this item also viewed:
    how to live with a huge penis: Advice, Meditation, and Wisdom for men with too much...
    SFW and GFH
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    lol
    customers who viewed this item also viewed:
    how to live with a huge penis: Advice, Meditation, and Wisdom for men with too much...
    Obviously this is a problem many men contract after purchasing the 3 wolves shirt.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.51%

Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    im pretty sure these reviews are people from bb.coms the "misc" section. I dunno the history why they like the wolfs shirts, but they do.
    yeah....they have some weird fetish with wolf t-shirts over there. pretty funny reviews though
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I really want that shirt.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

HAHAHA!
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

these reviews just made my day
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.74%

I have to be honest, i have been laughing with my co-workers until tears came
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

nice one SB!
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Hahahaa - priceless!
  26. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Product request, anyone? lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. A must have t-shirt.
    By n87 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 02:43 PM
  2. I want a T-Shirt
    By Hyde12 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 05:11 AM