ipod

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
:mad:

seems like they decided not to include a battery charger or a USB port lead for Windows users only for Apple computers...

for those that already have an ipod where did you pick up your extra accessories?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Need firewire for windows plug-in. Ipod, while not all that user friendly, is great. If you have a Dell, Dell now makes something comparable.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Battery charger is the dock that comes with it, plug it into an AC outlet and drop your iPod in and it will charge.

The ipod doesn't support USB, as stated by scotty2. You will need a firewire (aka IEEE 1324) port to access it. If you don't have any on your computer, you need an adapter. Go to www.pricewatch.com and search for "firewire PCI adapter" and you will get what you seek.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
let me hijack this thread just for a sec brother
Sheesh and others, what would you guys consider the best value/quality digital camera? I figure its time to step up finally and get one. Aight.... good looks
Sage

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I went with Kodak on my digital cam. It cost me over 500 but worth it. You also want to make sure it has settings for pics you will take most, the mountains out here I love so I got one with a landscape view. Make sure it has atleast 4M pixels and you have a lot of space on your hdd. I got about 3gigs worth of pics so far.