What good posing songs have you heard?

maxhawk

Awards
Trying to decide on a song for an upcoming show and wondered if anyone has been to a show and heard a really cool song for posing.

nostawk

Banned
Awards
just to be different i think you should use something like Sexual Healing , Juke Box Hero by Foreigner or maybe rudolph the red nosed reindeer :D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Our gym owner was talking about an older guy who posed to Popeye the Salior..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
nope don't think so.. not in this life time..

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I remember my last show....1991 I used the theme song from the movie Terminator..Great music to pose too....I believe you need music that best describes your build...

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
You can't go wrong with terminator................ or you could check out some instrimental kind of stuff. Listen to some Yngwie Malmsteen, Joe Satriani, or steve Via and see if you can find something you like. And come on, raining men was funny........

maxhawk

Awards
Thanks everyone (except for the dude who suggested "it's raining men"). I will check out the Terminator thing.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Blur- song 2 might be a good one..
Godsmack- Serenity
Distrubed - Down With The Sickness
Phil Colins - In the Air Tonight..
What you need to find is the first 90 seconds of a good song..
Hey Max, if you need help with cutting the song down and getting it to CD just ask.. I have done it a few times for our gym owner for the Pittsburgh Show

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you could do that one and get away with it JBG

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
here is the perfect songs use part Vogue, then right in to It's raining men then relax and use WMCA as the big finisher...........lol